Anybody following the tourney….?
No WJ talk?????
USA ML just kidding...Hate betting WJC's...lines are outrageous.
Totally agree with you Doc, lines are crazy.
USA ML just kidding...Hate betting WJC's...lines are outrageous.
Totally agree with you Doc, lines are crazy.
and in other news, 3 members of BTS tested positive, so Danger will have to look for refunds for his concert tickets. ![]()
and in other news, 3 members of BTS tested positive, so Danger will have to look for refunds for his concert tickets. ![]()
Lamoriello said league officials are doing their best without any control over rules and restrictions set out by the Canadian federal and provincial governments.
So, if you haven't already figured it out, here it is. The reason the NBA and NFL can continue and the NHL cannot. Sorry to my Canadian friends but it's all about the Canadian government slamming the door.
Lamoriello said league officials are doing their best without any control over rules and restrictions set out by the Canadian federal and provincial governments.
So, if you haven't already figured it out, here it is. The reason the NBA and NFL can continue and the NHL cannot. Sorry to my Canadian friends but it's all about the Canadian government slamming the door.
Decent day 1….
parlayed Sweden ml, o5.5 and czech +3.5 (cashed out early for 3/4 of winnings)
dallas -8.5 (bought 1.5) over 44.5 (bought 1.5 , USA ml and under 7.
tomorrow looking enticing. Knew the chalk was suspect as hell today.
Decent day 1….
parlayed Sweden ml, o5.5 and czech +3.5 (cashed out early for 3/4 of winnings)
dallas -8.5 (bought 1.5) over 44.5 (bought 1.5 , USA ml and under 7.
tomorrow looking enticing. Knew the chalk was suspect as hell today.
@Ju_lie The -3.5 was Sunday's game. They play Austria tonight and the line is -8.5 right now.
oh my bad lol
I know Austria is bad but I'm not sure about -8.5. Finland played Austria and I predicted 5-1 and they won 7-1. It's possible canada can win by 9 but not taking that
@Ju_lie The -3.5 was Sunday's game. They play Austria tonight and the line is -8.5 right now.
oh my bad lol
I know Austria is bad but I'm not sure about -8.5. Finland played Austria and I predicted 5-1 and they won 7-1. It's possible canada can win by 9 but not taking that
@Polar_Bear
Thank you sir. This was not pointing a finger at most of my Canadian friends but to the exact ones that you speak. I just have a hard time excepting an entire league, the majority of which is located in the USA, is put on hold by a blind government. I actually play golf with 3 Canadians here and they all said the same thing, "why do you think we are in the USA". With that said, I actually had the virus about 10 days ago. I coughed for 2 days, ran no fever and was back playing golf in 72 hours. To shut down a league is ridiculous. AND, if I was team USA in the WJC, I would pack up and come home. I have stated my position and will leave it at that. I am not opposed to those that are and are not vaccinated, that is an individual decision. However, I hope the NHL will gain some common sense and grudge on.
PB, hope your Holidays were filled with some joy and I hope you and the rest of the forum has a Happy and for goodness sake a healthy 2022.
![]()
@Polar_Bear
Thank you sir. This was not pointing a finger at most of my Canadian friends but to the exact ones that you speak. I just have a hard time excepting an entire league, the majority of which is located in the USA, is put on hold by a blind government. I actually play golf with 3 Canadians here and they all said the same thing, "why do you think we are in the USA". With that said, I actually had the virus about 10 days ago. I coughed for 2 days, ran no fever and was back playing golf in 72 hours. To shut down a league is ridiculous. AND, if I was team USA in the WJC, I would pack up and come home. I have stated my position and will leave it at that. I am not opposed to those that are and are not vaccinated, that is an individual decision. However, I hope the NHL will gain some common sense and grudge on.
PB, hope your Holidays were filled with some joy and I hope you and the rest of the forum has a Happy and for goodness sake a healthy 2022.
![]()
@Polar_Bear
Agreed.
justine is the real parasite and killing the country. Covid and vaccines aside his restrictions are the problem.
anyways. Yesterday hit Germany ml, saints 3rd Q ml and Sweden -2.5 for $300. Paid nicely.
tonight tampa -2.5 and Canada -10.5 for $350. Missed the -8.5 and didn’t like the 9.5 for juice.
fuck me it’ll probably be 10-0 and I want to play -9.5/u10.5 for +950 lolol
pending Air Force -7.5 +110
@Polar_Bear
Agreed.
justine is the real parasite and killing the country. Covid and vaccines aside his restrictions are the problem.
anyways. Yesterday hit Germany ml, saints 3rd Q ml and Sweden -2.5 for $300. Paid nicely.
tonight tampa -2.5 and Canada -10.5 for $350. Missed the -8.5 and didn’t like the 9.5 for juice.
fuck me it’ll probably be 10-0 and I want to play -9.5/u10.5 for +950 lolol
pending Air Force -7.5 +110
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,989
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,094
- Cleveland Bettors 2,547
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,111
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,900
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
