Source:
https://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20080205_FLYERS_REPORT.html
Rock, good one but I don't think that would go over well with the Flyer faithful, let alone Hexy himself. As for the game, someone mentioned awhile back that ceremonies like this often favor the visiting team. Now I'm not sure why because both clubs have to sit around for the duration of the ceremony itself anyway.
(Maybe Hunter will present Hextall with a picture of that incident)
Rock, good one but I don't think that would go over well with the Flyer faithful, let alone Hexy himself. As for the game, someone mentioned awhile back that ceremonies like this often favor the visiting team. Now I'm not sure why because both clubs have to sit around for the duration of the ceremony itself anyway.
(Maybe Hunter will present Hextall with a picture of that incident)
Joe Juneau was on my dart board for 6 months .
The Sabres so called Defensmen Mike Wilson was getting paid by the Caps in that series.
Joe Juneau was on my dart board for 6 months .
The Sabres so called Defensmen Mike Wilson was getting paid by the Caps in that series.
