Posted:
#1
Brownlow:
Nathan Fyfe is the odds on favourite at $2 and in fact, Australia's biggest bookie in Sportsbet paid out on these bets early halfway through the season.
However, Fyfe got injured around this same time and had a very poor second half of the season, coupled with several missed games.
I really don't see Fyfe winning this. It's very difficult to do when missing games where you can't poll votes, so look at the next tier down in Priddis, Dangerfield, Hannebery and Mitchell.
I'd be leaning Priddis because of the Eagles success during the season, but Dangerfield can poll well and Crows don't have too many players who will steal votes off him like other teams.
As for the Grand Final, I am totally locked in on Hawks ML @ 1.60 and Hawks -9.5
They just have it all; the team, the experience, the coach, the desire, the ground they're playing at, their form, revenge factor from first week of finals.
My friends, call me crazy, but I see Hawks taking this by at least 6 goals (36 points), if not more.
Best of luck!
Nathan Fyfe is the odds on favourite at $2 and in fact, Australia's biggest bookie in Sportsbet paid out on these bets early halfway through the season.
However, Fyfe got injured around this same time and had a very poor second half of the season, coupled with several missed games.
I really don't see Fyfe winning this. It's very difficult to do when missing games where you can't poll votes, so look at the next tier down in Priddis, Dangerfield, Hannebery and Mitchell.
I'd be leaning Priddis because of the Eagles success during the season, but Dangerfield can poll well and Crows don't have too many players who will steal votes off him like other teams.
As for the Grand Final, I am totally locked in on Hawks ML @ 1.60 and Hawks -9.5
They just have it all; the team, the experience, the coach, the desire, the ground they're playing at, their form, revenge factor from first week of finals.
My friends, call me crazy, but I see Hawks taking this by at least 6 goals (36 points), if not more.
Best of luck!
