Lincoln Financial Field is the name of the Eagles stadium. The Superbowl is on February 12th. Abraham Lincoln's Birthday is February 12th.
I'm still backing KC on all levels!
Lincoln Financial Field is the name of the Eagles stadium. The Superbowl is on February 12th. Abraham Lincoln's Birthday is February 12th.
I'm still backing KC on all levels!
Lincoln Financial Field is the name of the Eagles stadium. The Superbowl is on February 12th. Abraham Lincoln's Birthday is February 12th.
I'm still backing KC on all levels!
An assistant to Donald Trump told him she had a fantastic dream last night. There was a huge parade down Pennsylvania Avenue celebrating him. Millions lined the parade route, cheering when the President went past. Bands were playing; children were throwing confetti into the air, and there were balloons everywhere. It was the biggest celebration Washington had ever seen. Trump was very impressed and said, "That's really great! By the way, how did I look in your dream? Was my hair okay?" His assistant said, "I couldn't tell, the coffin was closed."
An assistant to Donald Trump told him she had a fantastic dream last night. There was a huge parade down Pennsylvania Avenue celebrating him. Millions lined the parade route, cheering when the President went past. Bands were playing; children were throwing confetti into the air, and there were balloons everywhere. It was the biggest celebration Washington had ever seen. Trump was very impressed and said, "That's really great! By the way, how did I look in your dream? Was my hair okay?" His assistant said, "I couldn't tell, the coffin was closed."
If they have a parade in Philly, it'll be some time after the riots for winning the SB are over. Link below to the reporting of it. Any reason to riot is reason enough in many of the major cities, but particularly Philly.
How many will die if they win the SB? It's a legitimate question. Let's save some lives and KC roll them. Strictly for the sake of security and human compassion.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/05/rioting-philadelphia-super-bowl-2018-rioting-breaks-7286935/
If they have a parade in Philly, it'll be some time after the riots for winning the SB are over. Link below to the reporting of it. Any reason to riot is reason enough in many of the major cities, but particularly Philly.
How many will die if they win the SB? It's a legitimate question. Let's save some lives and KC roll them. Strictly for the sake of security and human compassion.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/02/05/rioting-philadelphia-super-bowl-2018-rioting-breaks-7286935/
I wonder how many more Eagles fans will celebrate the win by eating horse poo..
I wonder how many more Eagles fans will celebrate the win by eating horse poo..
@Digitalkarma
weird world dk..that twitter is some kind of nutjobs place..at least covers is sanity..mostly normal people having normal discussion about footie or whatever..anyway you got odds on wankers giving up 9.5...![]()
@Digitalkarma
weird world dk..that twitter is some kind of nutjobs place..at least covers is sanity..mostly normal people having normal discussion about footie or whatever..anyway you got odds on wankers giving up 9.5...![]()
