A Books nightmare
I have also notified the Mods.
I pointed out that in section 4.8, paragraph D of the Covers Manifesto, it is a requirement of all users to have reasonable grammatical skills. Said skills include, but not limited to, proper use of commas and periods.
You can expect to be banned by Monday morning ![]()
I have also notified the Mods.
I pointed out that in section 4.8, paragraph D of the Covers Manifesto, it is a requirement of all users to have reasonable grammatical skills. Said skills include, but not limited to, proper use of commas and periods.
You can expect to be banned by Monday morning ![]()
You are a dipstick trying to wrangle posters on this site...that makes you a rule breaker and we'll, a dick
Go tout yourself in website promotions where you can get all the suckers you want to follow you and you guys can meet at Starbucks and use free wifi when you fucks all go broke
You are clogging up the box where useful shit takes place...you've created more threads than I have in 10 minutes in this section than I have in 20+years on this site
Scram you turd![]()
You are a dipstick trying to wrangle posters on this site...that makes you a rule breaker and we'll, a dick
Go tout yourself in website promotions where you can get all the suckers you want to follow you and you guys can meet at Starbucks and use free wifi when you fucks all go broke
You are clogging up the box where useful shit takes place...you've created more threads than I have in 10 minutes in this section than I have in 20+years on this site
Scram you turd![]()
I don't know what your beef is with me. I'm using this area very productively come back to me when you go 32-8 on team totals in the meantime please stop posting hate and harrasing all of us with your negativity and utterly hate Mods have been notified as well
The gloves are off!
I don't know what your beef is with me. I'm using this area very productively come back to me when you go 32-8 on team totals in the meantime please stop posting hate and harrasing all of us with your negativity and utterly hate Mods have been notified as well
The gloves are off!
Here's the trolls all in one fell swoop.
You know I laugh at you mental midgets that talk politics like you actually know what's up.
If you want to have a better world, round up all these worthless leeching trolls and put them onto a concentration camp, use them for scientific experiments or burn them for fossil fuel, but as you can clearly see, they have absolutely no value for a productive society. None, nada nil, zilch, nein.
Here's the trolls all in one fell swoop.
You know I laugh at you mental midgets that talk politics like you actually know what's up.
If you want to have a better world, round up all these worthless leeching trolls and put them onto a concentration camp, use them for scientific experiments or burn them for fossil fuel, but as you can clearly see, they have absolutely no value for a productive society. None, nada nil, zilch, nein.
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Scram you turd I’m stealing this. (giving you full credit of course)
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Scram you turd I’m stealing this. (giving you full credit of course)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,455
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,848
- Friday 10/02/2026 912
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,690
- PART DEUX 302
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,705
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,557
- Trump's legacy? 33,915
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,763
- Happening just recently . . . 36,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
