Over the years I have seen people banned because they win on here!Everybody should wrire the mod and ask them why he was banned! If they can't find a reason to ban them they go on his forum and bash him till he leaves. Dirty shame!
Beneficent
Over the years I have seen people banned because they win on here!Everybody should wrire the mod and ask them why he was banned! If they can't find a reason to ban them they go on his forum and bash him till he leaves. Dirty shame!
he created an alias account to bump his thread and he either left out of embarrassment or got banned. I noticed all his posts got deleted. It always happens like this, probably got poached by owners of other message board. Those other sites see turmoil and offer a small incentive and the poster bolts to the new site. This is all speculation on my part.
What was that other guy earlier this season that was on a roll and disappeared? Indie? or something.
Over the years I have seen people banned because they win on here!Everybody should wrire the mod and ask them why he was banned! If they can't find a reason to ban them they go on his forum and bash him till he leaves. Dirty shame!
he created an alias account to bump his thread and he either left out of embarrassment or got banned. I noticed all his posts got deleted. It always happens like this, probably got poached by owners of other message board. Those other sites see turmoil and offer a small incentive and the poster bolts to the new site. This is all speculation on my part.
What was that other guy earlier this season that was on a roll and disappeared? Indie? or something.
Over the years I have seen people banned because they win on here!Everybody should wrire the mod and ask them why he was banned! If they can't find a reason to ban them they go on his forum and bash him till he leaves. Dirty shame!
Over the years I have seen people banned because they win on here!Everybody should wrire the mod and ask them why he was banned! If they can't find a reason to ban them they go on his forum and bash him till he leaves. Dirty shame!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
