Hahahahahhahahahahahhahh I’m about expose all of you everywhere you losers @kidd much respect keep following my winners.. Don’t worry you guys are just as big Of losers as the fat leftist idiot who had me banned on here for a month when people talk shit to me constantly . He can handle the dish being brought out but can’t take it that’s why he hates Trump. The biggest idiot of them all that commented is @philschnotz dirt bag snotty boy
Covers classic
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahh I’m about expose all of you everywhere you losers @kidd much respect keep following my winners.. Don’t worry you guys are just as big Of losers as the fat leftist idiot who had me banned on here for a month when people talk shit to me constantly . He can handle the dish being brought out but can’t take it that’s why he hates Trump. The biggest idiot of them all that commented is @philschnotz dirt bag snotty boy
@stevietotals24
oh no say it isn't so? I saw i was put in penalty for my really good fade thread. the fade i fade is down 60 dimes. I thought I was helping but hey. don't hate. congratulate... resentment kills our souls. have forgiveness because not all people are okay they are all fighting battles we don't know. much luv peace
@stevietotals24
oh no say it isn't so? I saw i was put in penalty for my really good fade thread. the fade i fade is down 60 dimes. I thought I was helping but hey. don't hate. congratulate... resentment kills our souls. have forgiveness because not all people are okay they are all fighting battles we don't know. much luv peace
Leave the political cult
.You're being player like a gullible rube...Don't be a cuck for the mega rich....
Brother![]()
![]()
Leave the political cult
.You're being player like a gullible rube...Don't be a cuck for the mega rich....
Brother![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
