Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy!
Dire Times Indeed Living Under joe biden!
Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy!
The destruction of America is all planned...some will say it is the stupidity or senility of the current leader (globalist puppet), but there are a growing number of citizens who are aware of the 'truth'. Just wondering how much of this insanity Americans will take before responding...if at all.
A thermonuclear war seems imminent so if this doesn't create a response (and it hasn't), nothing will.
Like sheep to the slaughter...
The billionaires own underground bunkers spread across the world with many of them in New Zealand so that they can survive the nuclear holocaust. If we keep our eyes peeled for when they all scatter like the wind... we will know that our time is near.
Johnny Carson as the Great Karnak had a funny joke about sheep...the answer of 'sis boom bah' was given to Karnak and he offered up the question...'describe the sound made when a sheep explodes'...
The destruction of America is all planned...some will say it is the stupidity or senility of the current leader (globalist puppet), but there are a growing number of citizens who are aware of the 'truth'. Just wondering how much of this insanity Americans will take before responding...if at all.
A thermonuclear war seems imminent so if this doesn't create a response (and it hasn't), nothing will.
Like sheep to the slaughter...
The billionaires own underground bunkers spread across the world with many of them in New Zealand so that they can survive the nuclear holocaust. If we keep our eyes peeled for when they all scatter like the wind... we will know that our time is near.
Johnny Carson as the Great Karnak had a funny joke about sheep...the answer of 'sis boom bah' was given to Karnak and he offered up the question...'describe the sound made when a sheep explodes'...
@sundance
Sometimes I wonder what a lot of the brilliant old timers would have to say about the current happenings in the USA...I guarantee that it would not be pretty and that they would be censored and silenced on 'social' media.
The 'greatest generation' lived through the great depression and both world wars...many of whom gave their lives in battle for human freedom, only to be subverted by modern day psychopaths whose political agenda will destroy the country.
They are twirling in their graves...
@sundance
Sometimes I wonder what a lot of the brilliant old timers would have to say about the current happenings in the USA...I guarantee that it would not be pretty and that they would be censored and silenced on 'social' media.
The 'greatest generation' lived through the great depression and both world wars...many of whom gave their lives in battle for human freedom, only to be subverted by modern day psychopaths whose political agenda will destroy the country.
They are twirling in their graves...
When Biden stepped into office, inflation was at 1.46% .........it now hovers around 8.5%.
Seems important to me
...economic realities are grim at best...wonder what it will take???
When Biden stepped into office, inflation was at 1.46% .........it now hovers around 8.5%.
Seems important to me
...economic realities are grim at best...wonder what it will take???
@sundance Sometimes I wonder what a lot of the brilliant old timers would have to say about the current happenings in the USA...I guarantee that it would not be pretty and that they would be censored and silenced on 'social' media. The 'greatest generation' lived through the great depression and both world wars...many of whom gave their lives in battle for human freedom, only to be subverted by modern day psychopaths whose political agenda will destroy the country. They are twirling in their graves...
The younger generation in the United States do not have the heart, spirit nor the patriotism to defend our country like the 'Greatest Generation.' You can not fight the enemy while on your cell phone with 40% body fat! Yes. The members of the 'Greatest Generation' are turning over in their graves as everything they fought for is being destroyed by a 'Shadow' government with joe biden as the front man.
@sundance Sometimes I wonder what a lot of the brilliant old timers would have to say about the current happenings in the USA...I guarantee that it would not be pretty and that they would be censored and silenced on 'social' media. The 'greatest generation' lived through the great depression and both world wars...many of whom gave their lives in battle for human freedom, only to be subverted by modern day psychopaths whose political agenda will destroy the country. They are twirling in their graves...
The younger generation in the United States do not have the heart, spirit nor the patriotism to defend our country like the 'Greatest Generation.' You can not fight the enemy while on your cell phone with 40% body fat! Yes. The members of the 'Greatest Generation' are turning over in their graves as everything they fought for is being destroyed by a 'Shadow' government with joe biden as the front man.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/bill-gates-farmland-conspiracy-theories/
Post nuke war land for GMO development to feed the misfortunate radioactive green people who managed to survive the A bombs?
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/bill-gates-farmland-conspiracy-theories/
Post nuke war land for GMO development to feed the misfortunate radioactive green people who managed to survive the A bombs?
Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy!
Hey Sundance,
Guess where most of the contrast media is manufactured? Uh huh...Shanghai.
Guess where they just had a lockdown of the whole area for a supposed covid outbreak? Uh huh...same place.
Just a co-inkydink I'm sure.
Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy!
Hey Sundance,
Guess where most of the contrast media is manufactured? Uh huh...Shanghai.
Guess where they just had a lockdown of the whole area for a supposed covid outbreak? Uh huh...same place.
Just a co-inkydink I'm sure.
When Biden stepped into office, inflation was at 1.46% .........it now hovers around 8.5%.
And pretty sure, MUGG, that the gubmint doesn't include food and gas prices in the calculation of that number (because they're supposedly too fluid), so...
When Biden stepped into office, inflation was at 1.46% .........it now hovers around 8.5%.
And pretty sure, MUGG, that the gubmint doesn't include food and gas prices in the calculation of that number (because they're supposedly too fluid), so...
I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain...
I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ...![]()
Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ...
I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain...
I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ...![]()
Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ...
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/bill-gates-farmland-conspiracy-theories/ Post nuke war land for GMO development to feed the misfortunate radioactive green people who managed to survive the A bombs?
With no more abortions there will be a ton of fresh babies for me and my fellow Lefties to eat!
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/bill-gates-farmland-conspiracy-theories/ Post nuke war land for GMO development to feed the misfortunate radioactive green people who managed to survive the A bombs?
With no more abortions there will be a ton of fresh babies for me and my fellow Lefties to eat!
I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ...
so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line?
I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ...
so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line?
Quote Originally Posted by sundance: Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy! Hey Sundance, Guess where most of the contrast media is manufactured? Uh huh...Shanghai. Guess where they just had a lockdown of the whole area for a supposed covid outbreak? Uh huh...same place. Just a co-inkydink I'm sure.
I hear you DB51! I called the following to verify this specific dire situation.
Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology & Liver Specialists
1501 N Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18104-2309
Phone 610 402 8378 option 3.
The professional lady on the receiving end of my call told me the only CT Scan available will be 'stat' meaning emergency. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by sundance: Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy! Hey Sundance, Guess where most of the contrast media is manufactured? Uh huh...Shanghai. Guess where they just had a lockdown of the whole area for a supposed covid outbreak? Uh huh...same place. Just a co-inkydink I'm sure.
I hear you DB51! I called the following to verify this specific dire situation.
Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology & Liver Specialists
1501 N Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18104-2309
Phone 610 402 8378 option 3.
The professional lady on the receiving end of my call told me the only CT Scan available will be 'stat' meaning emergency. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ... so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line?
28.4% pay increase with an expected additional 5-8% from what I'm at now over rhe next 3+ years ..Living very comfortable ..
Cost of living is realitvely low in WNY .. Groceries haven't gone up nearly as much as the rest of country..
Taxes are a little high, but you get what you pay for here ( Great public schools , amazing parks , excellent sanitation/public road maintenance etc )
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ... so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line?
28.4% pay increase with an expected additional 5-8% from what I'm at now over rhe next 3+ years ..Living very comfortable ..
Cost of living is realitvely low in WNY .. Groceries haven't gone up nearly as much as the rest of country..
Taxes are a little high, but you get what you pay for here ( Great public schools , amazing parks , excellent sanitation/public road maintenance etc )
Quote Originally Posted by DB51daBEARS: Quote Originally Posted by sundance: Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy! Hey Sundance, Guess where most of the contrast media is manufactured? Uh huh...Shanghai. Guess where they just had a lockdown of the whole area for a supposed covid outbreak? Uh huh...same place. Just a co-inkydink I'm sure. I hear you DB51! I called the following to verify this specific dire situation. Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology & Liver Specialists1501 N Cedar Crest BlvdAllentown, PA 18104-2309 Phone 610 402 8378 option 3. The professional lady on the receiving end of my call told me the only CT Scan available will be 'stat' meaning emergency.
Did you schedule a brain scan? They need to find out what makes you tick
Quote Originally Posted by DB51daBEARS: Quote Originally Posted by sundance: Let's make this thread various dire examples of living under joe and camala. The following just in. We now have a shortage of CT-scan contrast dye! If you are in a situation of needing a Ct-scan. Your local hospital/clinic might not be able to provide the service! The dye is used from the brain and heart to the feet. I hate to tell you. Mexico could be your only option to receive this basic health care procedure under the non patriotic leadership inside 1600 Pennsylvania Ave! Stay healthy! Hey Sundance, Guess where most of the contrast media is manufactured? Uh huh...Shanghai. Guess where they just had a lockdown of the whole area for a supposed covid outbreak? Uh huh...same place. Just a co-inkydink I'm sure. I hear you DB51! I called the following to verify this specific dire situation. Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology & Liver Specialists1501 N Cedar Crest BlvdAllentown, PA 18104-2309 Phone 610 402 8378 option 3. The professional lady on the receiving end of my call told me the only CT Scan available will be 'stat' meaning emergency.
Did you schedule a brain scan? They need to find out what makes you tick
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ... so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line? 28.4% pay increase with an expected additional 5-8% from what I'm at now over rhe next 3+ years ..Living very comfortable .. Cost of living is realitvely low in WNY .. Groceries haven't gone up nearly as much as the rest of country.. Taxes are a little high, but you get what you pay for here ( Great public schools , amazing parks , excellent sanitation/public road maintenance etc )
There's always a down side;
While Buffalo has its fair share of safe areas and nice neighborhoods, the crime rate in the city is above average and is something to be aware of. The crime rate in Buffalo is actually 88% higher than the national average which makes the city one of the highest crime cities in the United States. With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, a resident’s chance of becoming a victim of crime is one in 23. Violent crimes in Buffalo are 174% higher than the national average while property crimes are 73% higher than the national average.
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ... so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line? 28.4% pay increase with an expected additional 5-8% from what I'm at now over rhe next 3+ years ..Living very comfortable .. Cost of living is realitvely low in WNY .. Groceries haven't gone up nearly as much as the rest of country.. Taxes are a little high, but you get what you pay for here ( Great public schools , amazing parks , excellent sanitation/public road maintenance etc )
There's always a down side;
While Buffalo has its fair share of safe areas and nice neighborhoods, the crime rate in the city is above average and is something to be aware of. The crime rate in Buffalo is actually 88% higher than the national average which makes the city one of the highest crime cities in the United States. With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, a resident’s chance of becoming a victim of crime is one in 23. Violent crimes in Buffalo are 174% higher than the national average while property crimes are 73% higher than the national average.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ... so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line? 28.4% pay increase with an expected additional 5-8% from what I'm at now over rhe next 3+ years ..Living very comfortable .. Cost of living is realitvely low in WNY .. Groceries haven't gone up nearly as much as the rest of country.. Taxes are a little high, but you get what you pay for here ( Great public schools , amazing parks , excellent sanitation/public road maintenance etc ) There's always a down side; While Buffalo has its fair share of safe areas and nice neighborhoods, the crime rate in the city is above average and is something to be aware of. The crime rate in Buffalo is actually 88% higher than the national average which makes the city one of the highest crime cities in the United States. With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, a resident’s chance of becoming a victim of crime is one in 23. Violent crimes in Buffalo are 174% higher than the national average while property crimes are 73% higher than the national average.
I don't live in rhe City ...
Take a look at burbs here ...
Some of the safest and clean around ...Nice bang for the buck
Clarence and Lewiston are very nice to name a couple
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ... so, you just conveniently leave out all the higher food gas and other costs to your bottom line? 28.4% pay increase with an expected additional 5-8% from what I'm at now over rhe next 3+ years ..Living very comfortable .. Cost of living is realitvely low in WNY .. Groceries haven't gone up nearly as much as the rest of country.. Taxes are a little high, but you get what you pay for here ( Great public schools , amazing parks , excellent sanitation/public road maintenance etc ) There's always a down side; While Buffalo has its fair share of safe areas and nice neighborhoods, the crime rate in the city is above average and is something to be aware of. The crime rate in Buffalo is actually 88% higher than the national average which makes the city one of the highest crime cities in the United States. With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, a resident’s chance of becoming a victim of crime is one in 23. Violent crimes in Buffalo are 174% higher than the national average while property crimes are 73% higher than the national average.
I don't live in rhe City ...
Take a look at burbs here ...
Some of the safest and clean around ...Nice bang for the buck
Clarence and Lewiston are very nice to name a couple
Imagine what would happen if China sanctioned the United States. There wouldn't be shit to buy. M ake A ffordable G asoline A gain!!
Hey UNIMAN.........
they're doing the boa constrictor move right now...or the lobster pot analogy if you live in Taxachusetts with the Martha's Vineyard crew...
can't do it too sudden like...would be too obvious...even to the DC crowd...
Cheers...sipping a nice Cab (not made in china) now, and thanking The Big Guy (no, not Joey) for my life and my kids ![]()
Imagine what would happen if China sanctioned the United States. There wouldn't be shit to buy. M ake A ffordable G asoline A gain!!
Hey UNIMAN.........
they're doing the boa constrictor move right now...or the lobster pot analogy if you live in Taxachusetts with the Martha's Vineyard crew...
can't do it too sudden like...would be too obvious...even to the DC crowd...
Cheers...sipping a nice Cab (not made in china) now, and thanking The Big Guy (no, not Joey) for my life and my kids ![]()
I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ...
I thought all that mattered is selfish personal gain... I'm making 28.4% more than I did just 3 years ago ... Lets Go Brandon, MAGA, or whatever the cult is yelling these days ...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
- Sunday 10/04/2026 691
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,011
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,890
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,945
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,363
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
