I know a lot of you have missed the valuable insights I provided over the summer free of charge. I shared so many quality takes on a variety of subjects, but my most valuable contributions were my stone cold indictments on you trolls because you absolutely need to hear it so you can improve your outlook.
Your types are all the same. I know it, but the question is when will you figure it out????
You're all old decrepit disgruntled geezers who are starving for attention. Really no different than some down on his luck individual pushing a shopping cart filled with junk screaming at cars or to anyone that will listen.
They don't understand the fundamental principle that what you get in life is directly proportional to what you give
You trolls would like to think that your smart ass criticism have value, but all it does is mask your ignorance and ineptitude. I'm one of the few that can see your futility.
The proof is in the fact that all your posts focus on negativity which requires no skill and has no value. If you were actually worth a shit, you would post picks or insight on games... but that's the thing you're NOT worth a shit.. you're worth even less
I just provided you sheep million dollar information to improve your lives, what you do with it is your choice
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know a lot of you have missed the valuable insights I provided over the summer free of charge. I shared so many quality takes on a variety of subjects, but my most valuable contributions were my stone cold indictments on you trolls because you absolutely need to hear it so you can improve your outlook.
Your types are all the same. I know it, but the question is when will you figure it out????
You're all old decrepit disgruntled geezers who are starving for attention. Really no different than some down on his luck individual pushing a shopping cart filled with junk screaming at cars or to anyone that will listen.
They don't understand the fundamental principle that what you get in life is directly proportional to what you give
You trolls would like to think that your smart ass criticism have value, but all it does is mask your ignorance and ineptitude. I'm one of the few that can see your futility.
The proof is in the fact that all your posts focus on negativity which requires no skill and has no value. If you were actually worth a shit, you would post picks or insight on games... but that's the thing you're NOT worth a shit.. you're worth even less
I just provided you sheep million dollar information to improve your lives, what you do with it is your choice
If nothing else, at least bookmark this in your jaded minds. The universally concrete trait in regards to trolls and how it can impact you adversely is that they are long term losers. The long term winners a la MrBator and vanzack, you think these types have time to waste in pissing contests?
The point to be taken here is that if you associate with loser trolls, you will lose, too. Makes no difference how good you are. Trolls are a cancer that nobody is immune to.
because these trolls are losers, naturally they want you to lose, too. Think about it
If nothing else, at least bookmark this in your jaded minds. The universally concrete trait in regards to trolls and how it can impact you adversely is that they are long term losers. The long term winners a la MrBator and vanzack, you think these types have time to waste in pissing contests?
The point to be taken here is that if you associate with loser trolls, you will lose, too. Makes no difference how good you are. Trolls are a cancer that nobody is immune to.
because these trolls are losers, naturally they want you to lose, too. Think about it
I know a lot of you have missed the valuable insights I provided over the summer free of charge. I shared so many quality takes on a variety of subjects, but my most valuable contributions were my stone cold indictments on you trolls because you absolutely need to hear it so you can improve your outlook. Your types are all the same. I know it, but the question is when will you figure it out???? You're all old decrepit disgruntled geezers who are starving for attention. Really no different than some down on his luck individual pushing a shopping cart filled with junk screaming at cars or to anyone that will listen. They don't understand the fundamental principle that what you get in life is directly proportional to what you give You trolls would like to think that your smart ass criticism have value, but all it does is mask your ignorance and ineptitude. I'm one of the few that can see your futility. The proof is in the fact that all your posts focus on negativity which requires no skill and has no value. If you were actually worth a shit, you would post picks or insight on games... but that's the thing you're NOT worth a shit.. you're worth even less I just provided you sheep million dollar information to improve your lives, what you do with it is your choice
Quote Originally Posted by diondimucci:
I know a lot of you have missed the valuable insights I provided over the summer free of charge. I shared so many quality takes on a variety of subjects, but my most valuable contributions were my stone cold indictments on you trolls because you absolutely need to hear it so you can improve your outlook. Your types are all the same. I know it, but the question is when will you figure it out???? You're all old decrepit disgruntled geezers who are starving for attention. Really no different than some down on his luck individual pushing a shopping cart filled with junk screaming at cars or to anyone that will listen. They don't understand the fundamental principle that what you get in life is directly proportional to what you give You trolls would like to think that your smart ass criticism have value, but all it does is mask your ignorance and ineptitude. I'm one of the few that can see your futility. The proof is in the fact that all your posts focus on negativity which requires no skill and has no value. If you were actually worth a shit, you would post picks or insight on games... but that's the thing you're NOT worth a shit.. you're worth even less I just provided you sheep million dollar information to improve your lives, what you do with it is your choice
If nothing else, at least bookmark this in your jaded minds. The universally concrete trait in regards to trolls and how it can impact you adversely is that they are long term losers. The long term winners a la MrBator and vanzack, you think these types have time to waste in pissing contests? The point to be taken here is that if you associate with loser trolls, you will lose, too. Makes no difference how good you are. Trolls are a cancer that nobody is immune to. because these trolls are losers, naturally they want you to lose, too. Think about it
Quote Originally Posted by diondimucci:
If nothing else, at least bookmark this in your jaded minds. The universally concrete trait in regards to trolls and how it can impact you adversely is that they are long term losers. The long term winners a la MrBator and vanzack, you think these types have time to waste in pissing contests? The point to be taken here is that if you associate with loser trolls, you will lose, too. Makes no difference how good you are. Trolls are a cancer that nobody is immune to. because these trolls are losers, naturally they want you to lose, too. Think about it
I know a lot of you have missed the valuable insights I provided over the summer free of charge. I shared so many quality takes on a variety of subjects, but my most valuable contributions were my stone cold indictments on you trolls because you absolutely need to hear it so you can improve your outlook. Your types are all the same. I know it, but the question is when will you figure it out???? You're all old decrepit disgruntled geezers who are starving for attention. Really no different than some down on his luck individual pushing a shopping cart filled with junk screaming at cars or to anyone that will listen. They don't understand the fundamental principle that what you get in life is directly proportional to what you give You trolls would like to think that your smart ass criticism have value, but all it does is mask your ignorance and ineptitude. I'm one of the few that can see your futility. The proof is in the fact that all your posts focus on negativity which requires no skill and has no value. If you were actually worth a shit, you would post picks or insight on games... but that's the thing you're NOT worth a shit.. you're worth even less I just provided you sheep million dollar information to improve your lives, what you do with it is your choice
Well said Sir !
Quote Originally Posted by diondimucci:
I know a lot of you have missed the valuable insights I provided over the summer free of charge. I shared so many quality takes on a variety of subjects, but my most valuable contributions were my stone cold indictments on you trolls because you absolutely need to hear it so you can improve your outlook. Your types are all the same. I know it, but the question is when will you figure it out???? You're all old decrepit disgruntled geezers who are starving for attention. Really no different than some down on his luck individual pushing a shopping cart filled with junk screaming at cars or to anyone that will listen. They don't understand the fundamental principle that what you get in life is directly proportional to what you give You trolls would like to think that your smart ass criticism have value, but all it does is mask your ignorance and ineptitude. I'm one of the few that can see your futility. The proof is in the fact that all your posts focus on negativity which requires no skill and has no value. If you were actually worth a shit, you would post picks or insight on games... but that's the thing you're NOT worth a shit.. you're worth even less I just provided you sheep million dollar information to improve your lives, what you do with it is your choice