I admire the Wolfpack and they deserve to be where they are, but i think unless they hit a high % of their outside shots i think it ends tonight. I don't see them getting too much down low and while the # is high it's coming down.If i can get -8 i'm taking it. ![]()
probably a simple way to lose some dough
I admire the Wolfpack and they deserve to be where they are, but i think unless they hit a high % of their outside shots i think it ends tonight. I don't see them getting too much down low and while the # is high it's coming down.If i can get -8 i'm taking it. ![]()
@Biscuiteater1 i am considering bama on the ml,,,,,,,,but i drink alot so dont mind me
Good idea unless they hit 20 3's...![]()
@Biscuiteater1 i am considering bama on the ml,,,,,,,,but i drink alot so dont mind me
Good idea unless they hit 20 3's...![]()
@Biscuiteater1 i am considering bama on the ml,,,,,,,,but i drink alot so dont mind me
Keenland big day...![]()
@Biscuiteater1 i am considering bama on the ml,,,,,,,,but i drink alot so dont mind me
Keenland big day...![]()
I think both favorites win outright and cover 1h lines but not sure about full game. I could see Purdue and Uconn getting out to about 7 or 8 at half but then teetering around there and winnin by 7 or 8 after a final push by Bama and NC State, respectively. I think Bama is a good team, and has been in recent years. I see them of having more of a shot at an upset but I think both dogs are outclassed.
I think both favorites win outright and cover 1h lines but not sure about full game. I could see Purdue and Uconn getting out to about 7 or 8 at half but then teetering around there and winnin by 7 or 8 after a final push by Bama and NC State, respectively. I think Bama is a good team, and has been in recent years. I see them of having more of a shot at an upset but I think both dogs are outclassed.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,671
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,291
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,049
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,732
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,434
- MLB Playoffs 5,327
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,326
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
- Week 5 Money 11,133
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,408
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
