My nephews told me I have disgraced the family's name first getting kicked out of a kindergarten play now the penalty box with Covers smh. My oldest grandbaby is 6 he will be 7 in Dec. End of year kindergarten play My wife and I go and the whole class is in the play except 2 boys. I ask why these 2 boys are not in the play. I'm told their parents did not help at either fundraiser and neither sent in their $10 to contribute. I won't go into details but let's say I was one passed SOB. They was babies 6 years old I was crushed for them maybe their parents was working or even if they was lowlife can't take it out on a 6 year old. I blame the teacher send a letter home something asking other family's to help. Here on covers I lost my temper should not have responded. My nephews are coal miners work 6am to 6pm they get on here before they get off work to get my plays and bet them. Here they are boys
Miami -1 alternate RL +110 $400 to win $440
Phil/Miami Over 7.5 -115 $460 to win $400
Cubs -1 alternate RL -125 $500 to win $400
Good luck and be safe!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
My nephews told me I have disgraced the family's name first getting kicked out of a kindergarten play now the penalty box with Covers smh. My oldest grandbaby is 6 he will be 7 in Dec. End of year kindergarten play My wife and I go and the whole class is in the play except 2 boys. I ask why these 2 boys are not in the play. I'm told their parents did not help at either fundraiser and neither sent in their $10 to contribute. I won't go into details but let's say I was one passed SOB. They was babies 6 years old I was crushed for them maybe their parents was working or even if they was lowlife can't take it out on a 6 year old. I blame the teacher send a letter home something asking other family's to help. Here on covers I lost my temper should not have responded. My nephews are coal miners work 6am to 6pm they get on here before they get off work to get my plays and bet them. Here they are boys
Miami -1 alternate RL +110 $400 to win $440
Phil/Miami Over 7.5 -115 $460 to win $400
Cubs -1 alternate RL -125 $500 to win $400
Good luck and be safe!