• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    THE HERD...CLEANED UP/EDITED:

    7NoLuckNeeded7
    LogCottage
    Getty3
    User358183b
    collectNOW
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 680
    Posts: 16
     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #1

    I posted this earlier, and it disappeared, so I cleaned up any possible items against guidelines, so I anticipate that this one will remain posted….

     

    Well, I normally don’t waste time on the ‘Herd’s’ petty games, but today is a short/horrible card, so I will put off some of my busy work (stats, spreadsheets, projections, ect) and address this whole ordeal. State my experience here, expose the ‘Herd’, state my observations, and state my intentions.  Please note, I am not crying in my coffee, but there are many on here who have no integrity/respectability that are attacking my credibility, so I felt I should stand up, and be candid and honestly state my case, observations, and call them out for what they are ‘herd members’

     

    A Brief summary of my experience here.  I was on Covers, and posting plays simply, and only because I accepted a lucrative bet in late December, and Covers served as nothing more than a way for both of us to track, and verify my record.  The bet was a 2 part endeavor, 1) I had to go up 35+ units in only 50 plays, and had to have at least 35 winning plays in the 50 (made it on the very last play), THEN I had to hit a total of 75 units before the end of the regular season.  Obviously, my reporting had to be dead on accurate up to that point, as there was a, umm ‘sizable’ wager involved.  On Feb 20th I was at 60.46 Units, he offered to forfeit for a partial payoff, and that time, I accepted.  I accepted because the posting/reporting/responding (Covers in general) was getting too time consuming, and with MLB right around the corner, I thought it best. 

    I found there to be some pretty nice people on Covers, and spent yet more time answering questions, elaborating on plays ect.  NOTE:  I never said one rude word (until the very recent), I was—as I am in my life—kind, polite, helpful, unassuming, and courteous to any/all that engaged me.  I decided to continue posting in a less focused manner because of these ‘nice people’.  Shortly after, I began the worst ‘cooler’ I have in my recorded history (I am sure that I had worst somewhere in the beginning, but I only have detailed records of the last 15 years).  Truth be told (Honestly fellas, I could give a ______ who believes/doesn’t believe me here) I have built my life, bankroll, and future all on professionally investing in NHL & MLB, and could financially afford a multiple year ‘cooler’,  if need be, without changing my quality of life, so I am not overly concerned, freaked out, worried, scared, or anything else.  I know this ends, and it is just something that happens—excessively rare it happens this long, but it happens.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I posted this earlier, and it disappeared, so I cleaned up any possible items against guidelines, so I anticipate that this one will remain posted….

     

    Well, I normally don’t waste time on the ‘Herd’s’ petty games, but today is a short/horrible card, so I will put off some of my busy work (stats, spreadsheets, projections, ect) and address this whole ordeal. State my experience here, expose the ‘Herd’, state my observations, and state my intentions.  Please note, I am not crying in my coffee, but there are many on here who have no integrity/respectability that are attacking my credibility, so I felt I should stand up, and be candid and honestly state my case, observations, and call them out for what they are ‘herd members’

     

    A Brief summary of my experience here.  I was on Covers, and posting plays simply, and only because I accepted a lucrative bet in late December, and Covers served as nothing more than a way for both of us to track, and verify my record.  The bet was a 2 part endeavor, 1) I had to go up 35+ units in only 50 plays, and had to have at least 35 winning plays in the 50 (made it on the very last play), THEN I had to hit a total of 75 units before the end of the regular season.  Obviously, my reporting had to be dead on accurate up to that point, as there was a, umm ‘sizable’ wager involved.  On Feb 20th I was at 60.46 Units, he offered to forfeit for a partial payoff, and that time, I accepted.  I accepted because the posting/reporting/responding (Covers in general) was getting too time consuming, and with MLB right around the corner, I thought it best. 

    I found there to be some pretty nice people on Covers, and spent yet more time answering questions, elaborating on plays ect.  NOTE:  I never said one rude word (until the very recent), I was—as I am in my life—kind, polite, helpful, unassuming, and courteous to any/all that engaged me.  I decided to continue posting in a less focused manner because of these ‘nice people’.  Shortly after, I began the worst ‘cooler’ I have in my recorded history (I am sure that I had worst somewhere in the beginning, but I only have detailed records of the last 15 years).  Truth be told (Honestly fellas, I could give a ______ who believes/doesn’t believe me here) I have built my life, bankroll, and future all on professionally investing in NHL & MLB, and could financially afford a multiple year ‘cooler’,  if need be, without changing my quality of life, so I am not overly concerned, freaked out, worried, scared, or anything else.  I know this ends, and it is just something that happens—excessively rare it happens this long, but it happens.

     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #2

    The point is, I was nothing but a gentleman to absolutely every single person on this site, and in the midst of one of my runs to win my wager I had 2 negative days, and a Covers member called me a ‘flash in the pan’, among other things, after that particular run on 13 straight winning days.  It amazes me that someone can work as I do (about 12-15 hours a day), share the results of this work, ask for nothing, approach no one asking for anything, be kind/polite to any/everyone, and this ‘herd’ can turn on them and vigorously attack them like a pack of wild dogs.  My question is, what type of person are they then not likely to ‘turn on’ then?  I can answer that as well…. A fellow ‘herd’ member, because they cannot fathom being ‘alone’, or standing out.  These types of people are addicted to the play, the rush, the gamble, and those are all emotional motivations, hence they lack logic, and as a result?  They lose, each season, of each sport, or each year, they lose money they more often than not, cannot afford to lose.  There is little difference between a gambling addict, and a drug addict (many of them are both).  I was up nicely before I accepted this wager, and am still up—even after this cooler from hell—on Covers, but I can promise you the haters are not.  This results in their lives being out of balance, borrowing money, having a hard time paying their bills, can’t keep quality people in their lives (family, spouse) ect.  Some to more, some to less degrees, but most experience this—I have seen it thousands of times.  The result?  They are nasty people that lack character, integrity, and most anything that resembles respectability.  These people LOVE others like them, they share this misery, and as long as there are others enduring the same existence, it makes them feel just a little bit better about themselves.  Too much psych-babble?  Reading into it too far?  Really?  Well then you give me your take on why someone/anyone would ever turn nasty, mean spirited, and rude to someone who has only been kind and polite to all they encountered, and never did anything to any of them?  Anyway, this is the ‘herd’

     

    I ran on here for about 11 weeks, and helped anyone I could, then went on a cooler, and now all but a handful of ‘supporters’ are nowhere to be found, and my thread is inundated with hateful, and downright nasty smut. The humorous part of it is that these hateful people is that most of them don’t even have the courage to post their own plays ( and if so, keep a running record), they simply troll to try to knock down anyone they fear stands out (obviously they feel that they are nothing special, and if they attack anyone who might be, no one will notice their inferiority).  The degenerates that do post, and hate, make my out of the box cooler a commonality. In other words, these people ‘Herd’ together, bond as one so that they are safe in the ‘herd’ and as long as they agree with each other, attack with the ‘herd’, and follow each other, their individual ineptness will not be obvious, as their identity is the ‘herds’ identity.

    Reply

    The point is, I was nothing but a gentleman to absolutely every single person on this site, and in the midst of one of my runs to win my wager I had 2 negative days, and a Covers member called me a ‘flash in the pan’, among other things, after that particular run on 13 straight winning days.  It amazes me that someone can work as I do (about 12-15 hours a day), share the results of this work, ask for nothing, approach no one asking for anything, be kind/polite to any/everyone, and this ‘herd’ can turn on them and vigorously attack them like a pack of wild dogs.  My question is, what type of person are they then not likely to ‘turn on’ then?  I can answer that as well…. A fellow ‘herd’ member, because they cannot fathom being ‘alone’, or standing out.  These types of people are addicted to the play, the rush, the gamble, and those are all emotional motivations, hence they lack logic, and as a result?  They lose, each season, of each sport, or each year, they lose money they more often than not, cannot afford to lose.  There is little difference between a gambling addict, and a drug addict (many of them are both).  I was up nicely before I accepted this wager, and am still up—even after this cooler from hell—on Covers, but I can promise you the haters are not.  This results in their lives being out of balance, borrowing money, having a hard time paying their bills, can’t keep quality people in their lives (family, spouse) ect.  Some to more, some to less degrees, but most experience this—I have seen it thousands of times.  The result?  They are nasty people that lack character, integrity, and most anything that resembles respectability.  These people LOVE others like them, they share this misery, and as long as there are others enduring the same existence, it makes them feel just a little bit better about themselves.  Too much psych-babble?  Reading into it too far?  Really?  Well then you give me your take on why someone/anyone would ever turn nasty, mean spirited, and rude to someone who has only been kind and polite to all they encountered, and never did anything to any of them?  Anyway, this is the ‘herd’

     

    I ran on here for about 11 weeks, and helped anyone I could, then went on a cooler, and now all but a handful of ‘supporters’ are nowhere to be found, and my thread is inundated with hateful, and downright nasty smut. The humorous part of it is that these hateful people is that most of them don’t even have the courage to post their own plays ( and if so, keep a running record), they simply troll to try to knock down anyone they fear stands out (obviously they feel that they are nothing special, and if they attack anyone who might be, no one will notice their inferiority).  The degenerates that do post, and hate, make my out of the box cooler a commonality. In other words, these people ‘Herd’ together, bond as one so that they are safe in the ‘herd’ and as long as they agree with each other, attack with the ‘herd’, and follow each other, their individual ineptness will not be obvious, as their identity is the ‘herds’ identity.

     
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    7NoLuckNeeded7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1360
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #3

    Anyway, these hateful trolls ticked me off, and I stated that I would go +20 units then stop posting, then the cooler went into full effect.  During this time, Covers was nothing more than a pain in the back end for me, and my reporting (as of 2/20) did not get the same focus, and that is my fault.  I do want to point out that even though this is a pain in the back end,  I went on this cooler, and have been enduring these trolls on a daily basis, I am still here for no other reason other than I said I would be until completed.  So, you have on one hand a guy who was polite, kind, and helpful to all, that went on a cooler, had everyone, once kind/courteous abandon ship, and  the ravenous trolls herded and went into attack mode, and stays with it simply to keep his word.  Then you have the degenerates who have not really provided any good for anyone (that I can see) attack someone that has done nothing to them at all.  Who do you respect most?  Just wondering.  Anyway, I will adjust my numbers, post them today, focus on perfect reporting, make up for my negative units, and hit my number that I committed to by season’s end.  I will do this for two reasons, 1) to stay to my word, and 2) because the herd ticked me off, and it is the absolute best cyber hand gesture I could produce.

     

    Have a nice day all

    Reply

    Anyway, these hateful trolls ticked me off, and I stated that I would go +20 units then stop posting, then the cooler went into full effect.  During this time, Covers was nothing more than a pain in the back end for me, and my reporting (as of 2/20) did not get the same focus, and that is my fault.  I do want to point out that even though this is a pain in the back end,  I went on this cooler, and have been enduring these trolls on a daily basis, I am still here for no other reason other than I said I would be until completed.  So, you have on one hand a guy who was polite, kind, and helpful to all, that went on a cooler, had everyone, once kind/courteous abandon ship, and  the ravenous trolls herded and went into attack mode, and stays with it simply to keep his word.  Then you have the degenerates who have not really provided any good for anyone (that I can see) attack someone that has done nothing to them at all.  Who do you respect most?  Just wondering.  Anyway, I will adjust my numbers, post them today, focus on perfect reporting, make up for my negative units, and hit my number that I committed to by season’s end.  I will do this for two reasons, 1) to stay to my word, and 2) because the herd ticked me off, and it is the absolute best cyber hand gesture I could produce.

     

    Have a nice day all

     
    LogCottage
    LogCottage
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 4755
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:25 PM ET #4

    It didn't "disappear", it's in the Penalty Box.
    Reply
    It didn't "disappear", it's in the Penalty Box.
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:26 PM ET #5

    I have no idea how you can work 12-15 hours a day and still have time to write this amazing essay. Do share your secret. May the luck of the Kurds be with you always. 
    Reply
    I have no idea how you can work 12-15 hours a day and still have time to write this amazing essay. Do share your secret. May the luck of the Kurds be with you always. 
     
    User358183b
    User358183b
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 46395
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:27 PM ET #6

    Post Deleted
    The lion and the tiger may be more powerful, but the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    collectNOW
    collectNOW
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 11686
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:29 PM ET #7

    Reply
     
    collectNOW
    collectNOW
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 11686
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:30 PM ET #8

    I do watch the Herd on the Colin Cowherd show 
    Reply
    I do watch the Herd on the Colin Cowherd show 
     
    gamblerdevil911
    gamblerdevil911
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4630
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:38 PM ET #9

    What wrong 7Luck been bumping in to freak and pot Hole on covers 
    Reply
    What wrong 7Luck been bumping in to freak and pot Hole on covers 
     
    dutchdelight
    dutchdelight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 1635
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:41 PM ET #10

    7 I've read it all, and believe me, I know you're trying to point out with reason and logic that they are in the wrong, it's all useless.. People love to talk garbage on the internet, I don't know if you're doing it to let them see that they are the ones in the wrong, or to prove to your self and some others that you are not in the wrong I dont know, i do know you didn't deserve the hate, but the only thing that will help you is to post winners... I know you are a principle type of guy, and I think it's great that you're staying to your word, but somehow I do believe that posting on this site brings extra pressure, wich can influence anyones capping. GL with everything 7. 
    Reply
    7 I've read it all, and believe me, I know you're trying to point out with reason and logic that they are in the wrong, it's all useless.. People love to talk garbage on the internet, I don't know if you're doing it to let them see that they are the ones in the wrong, or to prove to your self and some others that you are not in the wrong I dont know, i do know you didn't deserve the hate, but the only thing that will help you is to post winners... I know you are a principle type of guy, and I think it's great that you're staying to your word, but somehow I do believe that posting on this site brings extra pressure, wich can influence anyones capping. GL with everything 7. 
     
    LogCottage
    LogCottage
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 4755
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:42 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by gamblerdevil911:

    What wrong 7Luck been bumping in to freak and pot Hole on covers 

    TRANSLATION?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblerdevil911:

    What wrong 7Luck been bumping in to freak and pot Hole on covers 

    TRANSLATION?
     
    Chaos93
    Chaos93
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #12

    I made an account to say thanks to you and your plays. as a guy who just recently got heavy into betting you have help me out a lot. I thank you for all you have done.
    Reply
    I made an account to say thanks to you and your plays. as a guy who just recently got heavy into betting you have help me out a lot. I thank you for all you have done.
     
    pprimetime
    pprimetime
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 952
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 8:00 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by 7NoLuckNeeded7:

    Anyway, these hateful trolls ticked me off, and I stated that I would go +20 units then stop posting, then the cooler went into full effect.  During this time, Covers was nothing more than a pain in the back end for me, and my reporting (as of 2/20) did not get the same focus, and that is my fault.  I do want to point out that even though this is a pain in the back end,  I went on this cooler, and have been enduring these trolls on a daily basis, I am still here for no other reason other than I said I would be until completed.  So, you have on one hand a guy who was polite, kind, and helpful to all, that went on a cooler, had everyone, once kind/courteous abandon ship, and  the ravenous trolls herded and went into attack mode, and stays with it simply to keep his word.  Then you have the degenerates who have not really provided any good for anyone (that I can see) attack someone that has done nothing to them at all.  Who do you respect most?  Just wondering.  Anyway, I will adjust my numbers, post them today, focus on perfect reporting, make up for my negative units, and hit my number that I committed to by season’s end.  I will do this for two reasons, 1) to stay to my word, and 2) because the herd ticked me off, and it is the absolute best cyber hand gesture I could produce.

     

    Have a nice day all

    Blah blah blah blah.......just post who gives a RATS A$$ what people think!!

    Its called gambling.....people criticize everyday! I enjoy your posts so keep doing what your doing....as for the TROLLS....there isn't much you could do or say....there are always bad apples!

    DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL.....put that tissue box away and move on!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 7NoLuckNeeded7:

    Anyway, these hateful trolls ticked me off, and I stated that I would go +20 units then stop posting, then the cooler went into full effect.  During this time, Covers was nothing more than a pain in the back end for me, and my reporting (as of 2/20) did not get the same focus, and that is my fault.  I do want to point out that even though this is a pain in the back end,  I went on this cooler, and have been enduring these trolls on a daily basis, I am still here for no other reason other than I said I would be until completed.  So, you have on one hand a guy who was polite, kind, and helpful to all, that went on a cooler, had everyone, once kind/courteous abandon ship, and  the ravenous trolls herded and went into attack mode, and stays with it simply to keep his word.  Then you have the degenerates who have not really provided any good for anyone (that I can see) attack someone that has done nothing to them at all.  Who do you respect most?  Just wondering.  Anyway, I will adjust my numbers, post them today, focus on perfect reporting, make up for my negative units, and hit my number that I committed to by season’s end.  I will do this for two reasons, 1) to stay to my word, and 2) because the herd ticked me off, and it is the absolute best cyber hand gesture I could produce.

     

    Have a nice day all

    Blah blah blah blah.......just post who gives a RATS A$$ what people think!!

    Its called gambling.....people criticize everyday! I enjoy your posts so keep doing what your doing....as for the TROLLS....there isn't much you could do or say....there are always bad apples!

    DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL.....put that tissue box away and move on!!!

     
    cruisin
    cruisin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 1608
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #14

    The bad part about a streak is unfortunately, the trolls don't want it to end. Then when it does, here comes the bashing. Degens want a winner with every play to keep the high going.

    If posters can ignore-(-I just don't know why this site doesn't have an ignore button),  these goofs and have thick skin (there are a few) life is better for all except the trolls. Good luck on your quest for the 75units.
    Reply
    The bad part about a streak is unfortunately, the trolls don't want it to end. Then when it does, here comes the bashing. Degens want a winner with every play to keep the high going.

    If posters can ignore-(-I just don't know why this site doesn't have an ignore button),  these goofs and have thick skin (there are a few) life is better for all except the trolls. Good luck on your quest for the 75units.
     
    Dangerous1
    Dangerous1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 2330
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2015 - 8:27 PM ET #15

    Sevens, I like reading your posts as well , more often than not my plays are placed in before your post.... So your win/ loss record is just something to follow. I look at other capers as well to see their plays.. But never criticize on someone else's plays when their down because I play my own games/ plays. I enjoy the FORUM... Hope you stay with it bro. 
    Reply
    Sevens, I like reading your posts as well , more often than not my plays are placed in before your post.... So your win/ loss record is just something to follow. I look at other capers as well to see their plays.. But never criticize on someone else's plays when their down because I play my own games/ plays. I enjoy the FORUM... Hope you stay with it bro. 
     
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2015 - 5:01 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:

    I do watch the Herd on the Colin Cowherd show 

    Colin Cowturd.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collectNOW:

    I do watch the Herd on the Colin Cowherd show 

    Colin Cowturd.
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,787
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,965
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.