I am truly sorry about the spam. I would NEVER spam political ideaology on this platform. It was sincerely an accident. Technology… I live in a small town and our internet isn’t the best out in the stix. So sometimes I’ll hit “Submit” and it will act as if it’s not, A) loading or B) it will say I’m flagged for spam. Now, B) is what happened. It kept telling me it was flagged and asked me to edit. It did that 4 times and I had no idea that it was factually submitting my write up.
I apologize, never meant for this to occur.
Thanks, TheWelder
Welders Making America Great Again!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am truly sorry about the spam. I would NEVER spam political ideaology on this platform. It was sincerely an accident. Technology… I live in a small town and our internet isn’t the best out in the stix. So sometimes I’ll hit “Submit” and it will act as if it’s not, A) loading or B) it will say I’m flagged for spam. Now, B) is what happened. It kept telling me it was flagged and asked me to edit. It did that 4 times and I had no idea that it was factually submitting my write up.