What's your favorite sandwich meat ???
You're all over the board. You should break it down into cold cuts, hot sandwich, etc. Comparing a steak sandwich to, say, deli turkey is like apples and oranges
You're all over the board. You should break it down into cold cuts, hot sandwich, etc. Comparing a steak sandwich to, say, deli turkey is like apples and oranges
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc: Corned beef, That stuff in a can that open with the key The GOYA kind ?
I never buy Goya products. The cans are off-putting to me. The colors. The type set. Plus there are just other brands I prefer.
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc: Corned beef, That stuff in a can that open with the key The GOYA kind ?
I never buy Goya products. The cans are off-putting to me. The colors. The type set. Plus there are just other brands I prefer.
Thinly sliced rare roast beef on a sub roll with the normal fixings of lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives and mayo. Don't eat cold cuts much but that's my favorite.
Thinly sliced rare roast beef on a sub roll with the normal fixings of lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives and mayo. Don't eat cold cuts much but that's my favorite.
@idle_havoc
I can eat the whole corned beef my wife makes in 1 sitting but then that would be selfish.
Then there's the Broadcast Corned beef hash that's breakfast with over easy eggs.
Never tried corned beef in a can other than that
![]()
@idle_havoc
I can eat the whole corned beef my wife makes in 1 sitting but then that would be selfish.
Then there's the Broadcast Corned beef hash that's breakfast with over easy eggs.
Never tried corned beef in a can other than that
![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg]what was that meat Harold and Kumar almost had to eat on that sandwich that one time??[/Quote
I don't think we can state that meat ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg]what was that meat Harold and Kumar almost had to eat on that sandwich that one time??[/Quote
I don't think we can state that meat ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,397
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
