east coast omaha
Taj Mahal and Borgata in A.C. both spread Omaha pretty regularly.
Borgata you will only find mid to higher stakes though. Maybe a rare $3 - $6 hi-low game on a holiday weekend.
The Taj offers a pretty regular low limit hi-low game and $2 - $5 PLO.
As well as higher limits.
Last time I was there on a weekend we got a $20 - $40 Limit/8 game going that was juicy.
You will find larger PLO games almost every night in the back section by the tournament area. $5 - $10 PLO and above.
I dont know about Florida...I lived there from 2000-01 but the Poker was terrible at the time. They had a cap on the NL games that played more like a spread limit game. And it was mostly full of 80 year old men playing $1 - $3 7CS.
Chris Moneymaker
Taj Mahal and Borgata in A.C. both spread Omaha pretty regularly.
Borgata you will only find mid to higher stakes though. Maybe a rare $3 - $6 hi-low game on a holiday weekend.
The Taj offers a pretty regular low limit hi-low game and $2 - $5 PLO.
As well as higher limits.
Last time I was there on a weekend we got a $20 - $40 Limit/8 game going that was juicy.
You will find larger PLO games almost every night in the back section by the tournament area. $5 - $10 PLO and above.
I dont know about Florida...I lived there from 2000-01 but the Poker was terrible at the time. They had a cap on the NL games that played more like a spread limit game. And it was mostly full of 80 year old men playing $1 - $3 7CS.
Chris Moneymaker
Thank You Weathered for the information about the AC casinos.
I have played some NoLimit omaha in Charleston WV at the Mardi Gras Casino and Dogtrack, but I was looking more for a limit or pot limit. Thats what I play local,,its more fun,, you cant bluff me out as easy and I can draw. Thanks again for the info.
Thank You Weathered for the information about the AC casinos.
I have played some NoLimit omaha in Charleston WV at the Mardi Gras Casino and Dogtrack, but I was looking more for a limit or pot limit. Thats what I play local,,its more fun,, you cant bluff me out as easy and I can draw. Thanks again for the info.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,988
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,932
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,363
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
