Tourney lasy night...
CaporDie, I could not have said it better myself. All-in after the flop would have probably changed nothing. You made excellent bets at each point of the betting, as you were trying to get information on his cards at each stage. Going all-in on the flop would've been stupid since you would have overpaid for information on a ten in his hand, and you would've been stuck at that point. And if the turn was a non-threatening card instead of a straight card, you may have pushed at that point. But given how the hand played out, I have zero fault with your play. You just ran into an idiot with a death grip on AK.
CaporDie, I could not have said it better myself. All-in after the flop would have probably changed nothing. You made excellent bets at each point of the betting, as you were trying to get information on his cards at each stage. Going all-in on the flop would've been stupid since you would have overpaid for information on a ten in his hand, and you would've been stuck at that point. And if the turn was a non-threatening card instead of a straight card, you may have pushed at that point. But given how the hand played out, I have zero fault with your play. You just ran into an idiot with a death grip on AK.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
