• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    99.7% vs 95%

    sundance
    nature1970
    ICEOG
    THEMUGG
    Raiders22
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 129
    Posts: 21
     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2020 - 9:13 AM ET #1

    We basically have a 99.7% chance of surving the weak virus called Covid if under the age of 75.

    They, the PTB want each and everyone one of us to take a vaccine that is 95% effective.

    Why would anybody take the vaccine?

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    We basically have a 99.7% chance of surving the weak virus called Covid if under the age of 75.

    They, the PTB want each and everyone one of us to take a vaccine that is 95% effective.

    Why would anybody take the vaccine?

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2020 - 9:18 AM ET #2

    So the virus has no host to struggle adapt mutate and become a different more destructive strain.

    This virus is creating epicenter environment where a virus can adapt and infect new hosts we must end it their and then vs what is to come. 

    Seriously Trump good???? Biden bad??? Virus fake???? Do you even understand the concept of epicenter...

    Cave man mentality does not work here.

    Reply

    So the virus has no host to struggle adapt mutate and become a different more destructive strain.

    This virus is creating epicenter environment where a virus can adapt and infect new hosts we must end it their and then vs what is to come. 

    Seriously Trump good???? Biden bad??? Virus fake???? Do you even understand the concept of epicenter...

    Cave man mentality does not work here.

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2020 - 9:24 AM ET #3

    Here is what I understand. 99. 7 % to 95%. I am mathematically better off not taking the vaccine. 4.7 % or so better off.

    I have mentioned it 100x in here. I actually keep my immunity at a high level on a daily basis. There is no reason for me to take a very dangerous, rushed vaccination to prevent me from catching a weak virus.

    Crazy in my opinion!

    Reply

    Here is what I understand. 99. 7 % to 95%. I am mathematically better off not taking the vaccine. 4.7 % or so better off.

    I have mentioned it 100x in here. I actually keep my immunity at a high level on a daily basis. There is no reason for me to take a very dangerous, rushed vaccination to prevent me from catching a weak virus.

    Crazy in my opinion!

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2020 - 12:17 PM ET #4

    That is ok. We need to achieve herd immunity meaning at least 70 percent receive the shot then we can keep the virus from existing to spread to spread to a new hosts. 

    Astra zeneca seems to becoming a therapeutic for those with the virus. Johnson and Johnson believes they will conclude their studies by jan1st.

    Reply

    That is ok. We need to achieve herd immunity meaning at least 70 percent receive the shot then we can keep the virus from existing to spread to spread to a new hosts. 

    Astra zeneca seems to becoming a therapeutic for those with the virus. Johnson and Johnson believes they will conclude their studies by jan1st.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2020 - 12:38 PM ET #5

    You're defending fascism. 

    Venzuala Panama back in the day.

    What you want this to look like Cambodia post nam.... 

    Reply

    You're defending fascism. 

    Venzuala Panama back in the day.

    What you want this to look like Cambodia post nam.... 

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 6:05 PM ET #6

    Drug maker AstraZeneca has a vaccine ready to go. It will be 90% effective. Another headshaker.

    We are already at or around 99.6% depending on your age.

    Why would I run out and get the AstraZeneca covid vaccine?

     

    Reply

    Drug maker AstraZeneca has a vaccine ready to go. It will be 90% effective. Another headshaker.

    We are already at or around 99.6% depending on your age.

    Why would I run out and get the AstraZeneca covid vaccine?

     

     
    ICEOG
    ICEOG
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 7:13 PM ET #7

    You obviously aren’t the sharpest knife in the draweran_bomban_bomb

    Reply

    You obviously aren’t the sharpest knife in the draweran_bomban_bomb

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 7:40 PM ET #8

    @sundance

      You're looking at this sideways. 99.7% is the survival rate.........good chance you won't die. But do you wanna risk a serious illness just because it MAY not kill you? 

     I got the flu about 15 years ago.........down for a week........it was horrible. I'd like to avoid going through that again, so I get a flu shot every year even though some years it's listed as being "only 50% effective". So far, so good.

    Reply

    @sundance

      You're looking at this sideways. 99.7% is the survival rate.........good chance you won't die. But do you wanna risk a serious illness just because it MAY not kill you? 

     I got the flu about 15 years ago.........down for a week........it was horrible. I'd like to avoid going through that again, so I get a flu shot every year even though some years it's listed as being "only 50% effective". So far, so good.

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34434
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 8:16 PM ET #9

    Not really like the flu at all. It it were this is what we would expect:

    “The vaccine is so far 90 percent effective, the company announced Monday — which is well above the typical efficacy of the seasonal flu shot, which was 29 percent effective in the 2018-2019 influenza season, according to the CDC.

    In the 2015-2016 season, the flu vaccine was 48 percent effective, but that number steadily dropped to 40 percent in 2016-2017, 38 percent in 2017-2018 and 29 percent in 2018-2019, CDC data shows.

    Preliminary numbers from the 2019-2020 flu season show the latest vaccine was 39 percent effective.

    Those numbers mean only 39 percent of people who were vaccinated in 2019-2020 didn’t catch the flu.”

    So, the question is how reliable is the 90+% rate? 

    If it were to mutate like the flu, then would these rates be normal and acceptable?

    Reply

    Not really like the flu at all. It it were this is what we would expect:

    “The vaccine is so far 90 percent effective, the company announced Monday — which is well above the typical efficacy of the seasonal flu shot, which was 29 percent effective in the 2018-2019 influenza season, according to the CDC.

    In the 2015-2016 season, the flu vaccine was 48 percent effective, but that number steadily dropped to 40 percent in 2016-2017, 38 percent in 2017-2018 and 29 percent in 2018-2019, CDC data shows.

    Preliminary numbers from the 2019-2020 flu season show the latest vaccine was 39 percent effective.

    Those numbers mean only 39 percent of people who were vaccinated in 2019-2020 didn’t catch the flu.”

    So, the question is how reliable is the 90+% rate? 

    If it were to mutate like the flu, then would these rates be normal and acceptable?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 8:41 PM ET #10

    @Raiders22

     I think, much like the flu, covid will be a part of our lives from here on out. These versions of the vaccine are +90% effective because scientist looked at a specific strain and targeted it. In the future, much like the flu, scientist will make educated guesses on possible mutations. And much like flu vaccines it'll be like, "This year we nailed it! 78%!" "This year we stoinked it. 27%." As you mentioned, this is our yearly dance with the flu. Still get vaccinated, people! A corona is a corona just like a flu is a flu. So even a vaccine for this years strain that may only be 40% effective may help you build antibodies for a strain, say, two years down the line. I proudly haven't had a flu shot since childhood, over 25 years ago but I did get them in childhood. And I bet they somewhat contribute to my defense of the flu til this day. Just like i'm sure the exposure to milder coronas, those that cause 20%-30% of common colds (rhino viruses making up the bulk of common colds) ...i'm sure that exposure has helped in some way. SARS-CoV 2 is a nasty strain. It was created in a Wuhan lab to do exactly what it is doing. You see, it's cousin, SARS-CoV1, was nasty in it's own right. A natural born killer. This was it's fatal flaw. It drew too much attention to itself. You got it, you got deathly sick and very likely died. An effective killer but not an effective spreader. CoV2 can linger. It can hide asymptomatically. It spreads. Virus evolution is fascinating stuff. It's not out of the realm of nature that a virus would evolve this way naturally, basically, as a mechanism of furthering the species much the same way that animals evolve. However I think this story is like that of the bloodhound, the St. Bernard, the Yorkie. No wolf would have ever evolved into these thinks naturally. This isn't the work of a divine hand, it is the work of man.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Raiders22

     I think, much like the flu, covid will be a part of our lives from here on out. These versions of the vaccine are +90% effective because scientist looked at a specific strain and targeted it. In the future, much like the flu, scientist will make educated guesses on possible mutations. And much like flu vaccines it'll be like, "This year we nailed it! 78%!" "This year we stoinked it. 27%." As you mentioned, this is our yearly dance with the flu. Still get vaccinated, people! A corona is a corona just like a flu is a flu. So even a vaccine for this years strain that may only be 40% effective may help you build antibodies for a strain, say, two years down the line. I proudly haven't had a flu shot since childhood, over 25 years ago but I did get them in childhood. And I bet they somewhat contribute to my defense of the flu til this day. Just like i'm sure the exposure to milder coronas, those that cause 20%-30% of common colds (rhino viruses making up the bulk of common colds) ...i'm sure that exposure has helped in some way. SARS-CoV 2 is a nasty strain. It was created in a Wuhan lab to do exactly what it is doing. You see, it's cousin, SARS-CoV1, was nasty in it's own right. A natural born killer. This was it's fatal flaw. It drew too much attention to itself. You got it, you got deathly sick and very likely died. An effective killer but not an effective spreader. CoV2 can linger. It can hide asymptomatically. It spreads. Virus evolution is fascinating stuff. It's not out of the realm of nature that a virus would evolve this way naturally, basically, as a mechanism of furthering the species much the same way that animals evolve. However I think this story is like that of the bloodhound, the St. Bernard, the Yorkie. No wolf would have ever evolved into these thinks naturally. This isn't the work of a divine hand, it is the work of man.

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:10 PM ET #11

    TheMugg  I am glad the flu shot has worked out for you and you make a great point.  I was a human pin cushion while I was in the Army. I told myself never get another shot. I have received 1 flu shot in 17 years.

    Let's see how this science progresses. Never say never!

     

    Reply

    TheMugg  I am glad the flu shot has worked out for you and you make a great point.  I was a human pin cushion while I was in the Army. I told myself never get another shot. I have received 1 flu shot in 17 years.

    Let's see how this science progresses. Never say never!

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:15 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    @sundance   You're looking at this sideways. 99.7% is the survival rate.........good chance you won't die. But do you wanna risk a serious illness just because it MAY not kill you?   I got the flu about 15 years ago.........down for a week........it was horrible. I'd like to avoid going through that again, so I get a flu shot every year even though some years it's listed as being "only 50% effective". So far, so good.

     

    Nail on head ...

    All I keep hearing is "99.5% survival rate " ..No one likes to talk about the people left with live altering illnesses...

    Today BILLS  Tight end Tommy Sweeney was ruled out for year with a  heart condition resulting from COVID ...

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    @sundance   You're looking at this sideways. 99.7% is the survival rate.........good chance you won't die. But do you wanna risk a serious illness just because it MAY not kill you?   I got the flu about 15 years ago.........down for a week........it was horrible. I'd like to avoid going through that again, so I get a flu shot every year even though some years it's listed as being "only 50% effective". So far, so good.

     

    Nail on head ...

    All I keep hearing is "99.5% survival rate " ..No one likes to talk about the people left with live altering illnesses...

    Today BILLS  Tight end Tommy Sweeney was ruled out for year with a  heart condition resulting from COVID ...

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:23 PM ET #13

    ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Buffalo Bills tight end Tommy Sweeney will miss the remainder of the 2020 NFL season after a cardiologist discovered he has myocarditis, a  heart condition connected to COVID-19, the team announced on Monday.

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — Buffalo Bills tight end Tommy Sweeney will miss the remainder of the 2020 NFL season after a cardiologist discovered he has myocarditis, a  heart condition connected to COVID-19, the team announced on Monday.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:27 PM ET #14

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me.

    Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me.

    Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:31 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me. Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.

     

    What's the spot Brother ??

     

    I credit Weed Brother ....Before they shut my job down until Feburary., 5 of 9 people in my department got covid ...The 4 of us that didnt all smoke weed like chimneys ...

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me. Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.

     

    What's the spot Brother ??

     

    I credit Weed Brother ....Before they shut my job down until Feburary., 5 of 9 people in my department got covid ...The 4 of us that didnt all smoke weed like chimneys ...

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:55 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DoubleUp4Life  Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me. Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.   What's the spot Brother ??   I credit Weed Brother ....Before they shut my job down until Feburary., 5 of 9 people in my department got covid ...The 4 of us that didnt all smoke weed like chimneys ...

    Doc Sullivan's. Looked like a cop spot on the TV show but the burgers looked fire.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DoubleUp4Life  Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me. Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.   What's the spot Brother ??   I credit Weed Brother ....Before they shut my job down until Feburary., 5 of 9 people in my department got covid ...The 4 of us that didnt all smoke weed like chimneys ...

    Doc Sullivan's. Looked like a cop spot on the TV show but the burgers looked fire.

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9448
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 10:56 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    We basically have a 99.7% chance of surving the weak virus called Covid if under the age of 75. They, the PTB want each and everyone one of us to take a vaccine that is 95% effective. Why would anybody take the vaccine?

    If nobody takes vaccine, nothing changes and US would still have the most covid cases and deaths of any country in the world.  If over 70% of population is vaccinated, herd immunity would be achieved to protect the most vulnerable.  Resulting in far less suffering and dying.  Life can finally return to normal.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    We basically have a 99.7% chance of surving the weak virus called Covid if under the age of 75. They, the PTB want each and everyone one of us to take a vaccine that is 95% effective. Why would anybody take the vaccine?

    If nobody takes vaccine, nothing changes and US would still have the most covid cases and deaths of any country in the world.  If over 70% of population is vaccinated, herd immunity would be achieved to protect the most vulnerable.  Resulting in far less suffering and dying.  Life can finally return to normal.

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 11:13 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DoubleUp4Life  Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me. Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.   What's the spot Brother ??   I credit Weed Brother ....Before they shut my job down until Feburary., 5 of 9 people in my department got covid ...The 4 of us that didnt all smoke weed like chimneys ... Doc Sullivan's. Looked like a cop spot on the TV show but the burgers looked fire.

     

    That's weird ...I used to guest bartend there once or twice a month 2 years ago .. ...

     

    Burgers are pretty good ..They have a $5 burger night that gets crazy ...

    Their Beef on Weck and Wings are Fantastic.  Huge selection of beers ...

    From midnight - 3am the bar gets sloppy ..( South Buffalo is known for its drinkers ) 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DoubleUp4Life  Dubz, there's a Buffalo burger spot I saw on TV I wanted to ask you about but the name escapes me. Anywhoo.... Guys, the secret to fighting off covid is blow. I was doing a fair bit of the stuff prior to lockdown and I credit this with my defense of the virus.   What's the spot Brother ??   I credit Weed Brother ....Before they shut my job down until Feburary., 5 of 9 people in my department got covid ...The 4 of us that didnt all smoke weed like chimneys ... Doc Sullivan's. Looked like a cop spot on the TV show but the burgers looked fire.

     

    That's weird ...I used to guest bartend there once or twice a month 2 years ago .. ...

     

    Burgers are pretty good ..They have a $5 burger night that gets crazy ...

    Their Beef on Weck and Wings are Fantastic.  Huge selection of beers ...

    From midnight - 3am the bar gets sloppy ..( South Buffalo is known for its drinkers ) 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 11:18 PM ET #19

    It is a entire different medicine.

    Mrna platform directs the body to make good cells and dispose of infected cells. It doesn't take a collection of inert viral infections and promote a bodies immune response system it directs the mrna code to produce antigens while replacing cells with healthy cells.

    Reply

    It is a entire different medicine.

    Mrna platform directs the body to make good cells and dispose of infected cells. It doesn't take a collection of inert viral infections and promote a bodies immune response system it directs the mrna code to produce antigens while replacing cells with healthy cells.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2020 - 11:46 PM ET #20

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Sounds like my type of scene.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Sounds like my type of scene.

     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2020 - 12:02 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Sounds like my type of scene.

    Mine too

    .Real cool clientele...Everyone gets a long and has a good time . 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DoubleUp4Life  Sounds like my type of scene.

    Mine too

    .Real cool clientele...Everyone gets a long and has a good time . 

    All Forums | Politics

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 188
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,791
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,128
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,612
    • MNF 1,040

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.