They Flipped/Flopped Again....Mask Mandate
I had friends in the Philippines tell me that due to the high rate of infection there they had to get a "Barangay Pass" which basically allowed them to be out in the community, they could either approve or deny your request. Also it was only given to the person who lived in the domain. If they even think of trying that here in America, it will get UGLY.
I had friends in the Philippines tell me that due to the high rate of infection there they had to get a "Barangay Pass" which basically allowed them to be out in the community, they could either approve or deny your request. Also it was only given to the person who lived in the domain. If they even think of trying that here in America, it will get UGLY.
I had friends in the Philippines tell me that due to the high rate of infection there they had to get a "Barangay Pass" which basically allowed them to be out in the community, they could either approve or deny your request. Also it was only given to the person who lived in the domain. If they even think of trying that here in America, it will get UGLY.
For reals! I mean, how DARE a government try to protect their citizens. I needs ma liberties!!!!!
I had friends in the Philippines tell me that due to the high rate of infection there they had to get a "Barangay Pass" which basically allowed them to be out in the community, they could either approve or deny your request. Also it was only given to the person who lived in the domain. If they even think of trying that here in America, it will get UGLY.
For reals! I mean, how DARE a government try to protect their citizens. I needs ma liberties!!!!!
[Quote: Originally Posted by BWS77]Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie: I had friends in the Philippines tell me that due to the high rate of infection there they had to get a "Barangay Pass" which basically allowed them to be out in the community, they could either approve or deny your request. Also it was only given to the person who lived in the domain. If they even think of trying that here in America, it will get UGLY. For reals! I mean, how DARE a government try to protect their citizens. I needs ma liberties!!!!![/Quote
The unvaccinated were supposed to be masked up here in WNY ..They threw caution to the wind , now they're filling up the hospitals here...
[Quote: Originally Posted by BWS77]Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie: I had friends in the Philippines tell me that due to the high rate of infection there they had to get a "Barangay Pass" which basically allowed them to be out in the community, they could either approve or deny your request. Also it was only given to the person who lived in the domain. If they even think of trying that here in America, it will get UGLY. For reals! I mean, how DARE a government try to protect their citizens. I needs ma liberties!!!!