Posted:
#1
You should of known this was comming
Views: 495
Posts: 22
State Dept. says no more Hillary schedules before November election
Read more: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/27/state-dept-says-no-hillary-schedules-november-election-public-assume-worst-383877#ixzz4IY73sUkj
Whats the matter HRC,YOU AFRAID OF TRUMP, you lying POS!!!
You know he will kill you in the debates????????
Posted:
#3
Nah I knew it was coming. A thread from that is neither original nor makes any sense.
This like a football team that is up 49-0 and asking them why they aren't throwing Hail Marys and telling them they are scared if they don't. It's simply utilizing the correct strategy for the situation.
Hillary is so far ahead her best move is to just sit back and watch trump and his supporters to find ways to discredit themselves. Another good analogy Knowing that trump and his supporters want to shoot her down with desperate cheap shots and long shots with name calling and lies but don't they don't actually know how to use a gun. So rather than being able shoot the target, trump and his supporters take their guns out of their holsters and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly.
So why would Hillary need to much other than sit back and laugh and comment on how bad it is and both her and Obama suggesting that the GOP deserve better.
Nah I knew it was coming. A thread from that is neither original nor makes any sense.
This like a football team that is up 49-0 and asking them why they aren't throwing Hail Marys and telling them they are scared if they don't. It's simply utilizing the correct strategy for the situation.
Hillary is so far ahead her best move is to just sit back and watch trump and his supporters to find ways to discredit themselves. Another good analogy Knowing that trump and his supporters want to shoot her down with desperate cheap shots and long shots with name calling and lies but don't they don't actually know how to use a gun. So rather than being able shoot the target, trump and his supporters take their guns out of their holsters and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly.
So why would Hillary need to much other than sit back and laugh and comment on how bad it is and both her and Obama suggesting that the GOP deserve better.
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Nah I knew it was coming. A thread from that is neither original nor makes any sense.
Nah I knew it was coming. A thread from that is neither original nor makes any sense.
This like a football team that is up 49-0 and asking them why they aren't throwing Hail Marys and telling them they are scared if they don't. It's simply utilizing the correct strategy for the situation.
Hillary is so far ahead her best move is to just sit back and watch trump and his supporters to find ways to discredit themselves. Another good analogy Knowing that trump and his supporters want to shoot her down with desperate cheap shots and long shots with name calling and lies but don't they don't actually know how to use a gun. So rather than being able shoot the target, trump and his supporters take their guns out of their holsters and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly.
So why would Hillary need to much other than sit back and laugh and comment on how bad it is and both her and Obama suggesting that the GOP deserve better.
You are misinformed.
It will Clinton who said her opponents were cherry-picking dates out of her SoS schedule to make her and the Foundation look bad. If only they saw her entire schedule as SoS, it would clear up all the smoke.
Now the Obama Administration REFUSES to release what the public is entitled to see as Secretary of State is a publicly-held office, her daily schedule logs.
This is ZERO to do with Trump and if anyone is shooting anyone in the foot, it is Obama playing games with Hillary again by throwing another pie into her face by flaming the fires.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Nah I knew it was coming. A thread from that is neither original nor makes any sense.
Nah I knew it was coming. A thread from that is neither original nor makes any sense.
This like a football team that is up 49-0 and asking them why they aren't throwing Hail Marys and telling them they are scared if they don't. It's simply utilizing the correct strategy for the situation.
Hillary is so far ahead her best move is to just sit back and watch trump and his supporters to find ways to discredit themselves. Another good analogy Knowing that trump and his supporters want to shoot her down with desperate cheap shots and long shots with name calling and lies but don't they don't actually know how to use a gun. So rather than being able shoot the target, trump and his supporters take their guns out of their holsters and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly.
So why would Hillary need to much other than sit back and laugh and comment on how bad it is and both her and Obama suggesting that the GOP deserve better.
You are misinformed.
It will Clinton who said her opponents were cherry-picking dates out of her SoS schedule to make her and the Foundation look bad. If only they saw her entire schedule as SoS, it would clear up all the smoke.
Now the Obama Administration REFUSES to release what the public is entitled to see as Secretary of State is a publicly-held office, her daily schedule logs.
This is ZERO to do with Trump and if anyone is shooting anyone in the foot, it is Obama playing games with Hillary again by throwing another pie into her face by flaming the fires.
Posted:
#5
How am I misinformed? Because you do not agree with my analysis that because Hillary is ahead sitting back and letting trump find ways to do him self in is the correct stategy? Even your ideas whether I agree with them or not seem like correct strategy for Hillary base onthe reality of the race. Not sure why choosing a good strategy to win is such a bad thing.
How am I misinformed? Because you do not agree with my analysis that because Hillary is ahead sitting back and letting trump find ways to do him self in is the correct stategy? Even your ideas whether I agree with them or not seem like correct strategy for Hillary base onthe reality of the race. Not sure why choosing a good strategy to win is such a bad thing.
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
How am I misinformed? Because you do not agree with my analysis that because Hillary is ahead sitting back and letting trump find ways to do him self in is the correct stategy? Even your ideas whether I agree with them or not seem like correct strategy for Hillary base onthe reality of the race. Not sure why choosing a good strategy to win is such a bad thing.
How am I misinformed? Because you do not agree with my analysis that because Hillary is ahead sitting back and letting trump find ways to do him self in is the correct stategy? Even your ideas whether I agree with them or not seem like correct strategy for Hillary base onthe reality of the race. Not sure why choosing a good strategy to win is such a bad thing.
Because this article has NOTHING to do with Trump or with Hillary sitting back. I do not know why you are saying either of those things.
It was Clinton who said her opponents were cherry-picking dates out of her SoS schedule to make her and the Foundation look bad. If only they saw her entire schedule as SoS, it would clear up all the smoke.
Now the Obama Administration REFUSES to release what the public is entitled to see as Secretary of State is a publicly-held office, her daily schedule logs. Exactly what Clinton, ostensibly, said she wanted released so the American people could see her daily meeting logs.
This has zero to do with Trump and zero to do with Clinton making a strategic decision.
It only has to do with the Obama State Department. That is why I said that you are misunderstanding the article.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
How am I misinformed? Because you do not agree with my analysis that because Hillary is ahead sitting back and letting trump find ways to do him self in is the correct stategy? Even your ideas whether I agree with them or not seem like correct strategy for Hillary base onthe reality of the race. Not sure why choosing a good strategy to win is such a bad thing.
How am I misinformed? Because you do not agree with my analysis that because Hillary is ahead sitting back and letting trump find ways to do him self in is the correct stategy? Even your ideas whether I agree with them or not seem like correct strategy for Hillary base onthe reality of the race. Not sure why choosing a good strategy to win is such a bad thing.
Because this article has NOTHING to do with Trump or with Hillary sitting back. I do not know why you are saying either of those things.
It was Clinton who said her opponents were cherry-picking dates out of her SoS schedule to make her and the Foundation look bad. If only they saw her entire schedule as SoS, it would clear up all the smoke.
Now the Obama Administration REFUSES to release what the public is entitled to see as Secretary of State is a publicly-held office, her daily schedule logs. Exactly what Clinton, ostensibly, said she wanted released so the American people could see her daily meeting logs.
This has zero to do with Trump and zero to do with Clinton making a strategic decision.
It only has to do with the Obama State Department. That is why I said that you are misunderstanding the article.
Posted:
#7
The reality is that if Hillary wants to win these are good moves for her. It is silly to advocate that Hillary engage in a strategy that will lose her the election.
I asked you some pretty clear questions, not sure why you aren't simply just responding to them
The reality is that if Hillary wants to win these are good moves for her. It is silly to advocate that Hillary engage in a strategy that will lose her the election.
I asked you some pretty clear questions, not sure why you aren't simply just responding to them
Posted:
#8
DL, what exactly are HRC's platforms?
Please don't deflect, this is a serious question.
I'm not too sure that any members of this forum could answer this without doing some last minute internet research 
bigreds daddy
DL, what exactly are HRC's platforms?
Please don't deflect, this is a serious question.
I'm not too sure that any members of this forum could answer this without doing some last minute internet research 
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
DL, what exactly are HRC's platforms?
DL, what exactly are HRC's platforms?
Please don't deflect, this is a serious question.
I'm not too sure that any members of this forum could answer this without doing some last minute internet research 
No need to deflect.
My understanding is that she would have some basic democratic type of platforms. Increase min wage, not raising taxes on middle class, looking at access to guns like back ground checks... Figure immigration reform would be in there too and a hot button issue for those opposing her. Throw I environment and climate change as democrat issues she's on also.
In there would be education, I think there was something about college that she talked about to pander to Bernie supporters.
Hillary has always had a humanitarian type of feel so along with health care and not repealing Obama health care reform I could see her putting her own stamp on health care with diseases and diagnoses that are important like autism, hiv, disabilities and disability rights. I'm sure she's about equality and pro-lgbtq haven't heard transgendered as much from her.
Those are a few I can think off the top of my head.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
DL, what exactly are HRC's platforms?
DL, what exactly are HRC's platforms?
Please don't deflect, this is a serious question.
I'm not too sure that any members of this forum could answer this without doing some last minute internet research 
No need to deflect.
My understanding is that she would have some basic democratic type of platforms. Increase min wage, not raising taxes on middle class, looking at access to guns like back ground checks... Figure immigration reform would be in there too and a hot button issue for those opposing her. Throw I environment and climate change as democrat issues she's on also.
In there would be education, I think there was something about college that she talked about to pander to Bernie supporters.
Hillary has always had a humanitarian type of feel so along with health care and not repealing Obama health care reform I could see her putting her own stamp on health care with diseases and diagnoses that are important like autism, hiv, disabilities and disability rights. I'm sure she's about equality and pro-lgbtq haven't heard transgendered as much from her.
Those are a few I can think off the top of my head.
Posted:
#13
Let us not forget Hillary's platform planks for deportation relief, muslim immigration ... and by the 10's of thousands,, if not 100's of thousands over her 1st term.. Her college affordability program plan that will cost $350 billion over 10 years...and this program will be paid for by ..................wait drum roll .... rat-a-tat-tat,,, the wealthiest Americans,, who will have to start paying their fair share..
Her proposals for new and expanded government programs would cost at least $1.1 trillion over 10 years and these programs will paid for not just by the wealthiest Americans ( can't get enough $ that way ,but by taxing the middle class..
Read more here: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article51084285.html#storylink=cpy
Her proposals for new and expanded government programs would cost at least $1.1 trillion over 10 years and these programs will paid for not just by the wealthiest Americans ( can't get enough $ that way ,but by taxing the middle class..
Read more here: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article51084285.html#storylink=cpy
Let us not forget Hillary's platform planks for deportation relief, muslim immigration ... and by the 10's of thousands,, if not 100's of thousands over her 1st term.. Her college affordability program plan that will cost $350 billion over 10 years...and this program will be paid for by ..................wait drum roll .... rat-a-tat-tat,,, the wealthiest Americans,, who will have to start paying their fair share..
Her proposals for new and expanded government programs would cost at least $1.1 trillion over 10 years and these programs will paid for not just by the wealthiest Americans ( can't get enough $ that way ,but by taxing the middle class..
Read more here: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article51084285.html#storylink=cpy
Her proposals for new and expanded government programs would cost at least $1.1 trillion over 10 years and these programs will paid for not just by the wealthiest Americans ( can't get enough $ that way ,but by taxing the middle class..
Read more here: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article51084285.html#storylink=cpy
Posted:
#14
Then again if Hillary wins the presidency she could pay for her programs by renting out the Lincoln bedroom like the last time she was in the White House ..............
Then again if Hillary wins the presidency she could pay for her programs by renting out the Lincoln bedroom like the last time she was in the White House ..............
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
The reality is that if Hillary wants to win these are good moves for her. It is silly to advocate that Hillary engage in a strategy that will lose her the election.
The reality is that if Hillary wants to win these are good moves for her. It is silly to advocate that Hillary engage in a strategy that will lose her the election.
I asked you some pretty clear questions, not sure why you aren't simply just responding to them
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
And what "pretty clear" questions did you ask me in this thread? I don't see any.
This hurts my head.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
The reality is that if Hillary wants to win these are good moves for her. It is silly to advocate that Hillary engage in a strategy that will lose her the election.
The reality is that if Hillary wants to win these are good moves for her. It is silly to advocate that Hillary engage in a strategy that will lose her the election.
I asked you some pretty clear questions, not sure why you aren't simply just responding to them
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
And what "pretty clear" questions did you ask me in this thread? I don't see any.
This hurts my head.
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by HeadOverHeart:
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
HeadOverHeart ,good name and the only way to bet...
Extreme attention seekers ,that we are seeing in this forum...go to unhealthy lengths that are driven by emotional desperation...It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trama caused by neglect.
They will say anything to get attention ..e.i. constantly asking (often stupid ) questions of others, repeating sentences over and over to annoy ,,as to get an interact ..they have a belief system that they feel it's it is necessary to go to whatever lengths to get attention. ..insult a group or demean others... Since drama gets them attention... they turn into drama queens. .So the more people give them attention ,the more they will continue to do and say the things that feed that addiction..
Quote Originally Posted by HeadOverHeart:
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
HeadOverHeart ,good name and the only way to bet...
Extreme attention seekers ,that we are seeing in this forum...go to unhealthy lengths that are driven by emotional desperation...It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trama caused by neglect.
They will say anything to get attention ..e.i. constantly asking (often stupid ) questions of others, repeating sentences over and over to annoy ,,as to get an interact ..they have a belief system that they feel it's it is necessary to go to whatever lengths to get attention. ..insult a group or demean others... Since drama gets them attention... they turn into drama queens. .So the more people give them attention ,the more they will continue to do and say the things that feed that addiction..
Posted:
#17
Quote Originally Posted by HeadOverHeart:
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
And what "pretty clear" questions did you ask me in this thread? I don't see any.



This hurts my head.
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
And what "pretty clear" questions did you ask me in this thread? I don't see any.
This hurts my head.
Woah... Calm down... Not sure why you're all flipping out with big font and caps like you've lost your mind. Not sure why people get so emotional and sensitive over something someone writes on the Internet to have a meltdown like this. Just baffles me... Take a chill pill.
So you don't think that this move is a good one for her? Doesn't it protect her and is to her advantage? Does this move benefit her or not?
Yes or no?
Let's start with yes or no questions because anything beyond that seems to make your head hurt and result in you having a meltdown.
I never quite understand these emotional types like this.
Quote Originally Posted by HeadOverHeart:
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
And what "pretty clear" questions did you ask me in this thread? I don't see any.



This hurts my head.
Quit parroting the same thing over and over, "these are good moves for her." I've already told you twice, the article in the OP post HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A MOVE HILLARY MADE.
There, made that huge so you see it. I can only assuming after telling you this for the third time, that you failed to read the article to begin with. My fault assuming you had actually read the article before seemingly commenting on it.
And what "pretty clear" questions did you ask me in this thread? I don't see any.
This hurts my head.
Woah... Calm down... Not sure why you're all flipping out with big font and caps like you've lost your mind. Not sure why people get so emotional and sensitive over something someone writes on the Internet to have a meltdown like this. Just baffles me... Take a chill pill.
So you don't think that this move is a good one for her? Doesn't it protect her and is to her advantage? Does this move benefit her or not?
Yes or no?
Let's start with yes or no questions because anything beyond that seems to make your head hurt and result in you having a meltdown.
I never quite understand these emotional types like this.
Posted:
#18
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Woah... Calm down... Not sure why you're all flipping out with big font and caps like you've lost your mind. Not sure why people get so emotional and sensitive over something someone writes on the Internet to have a meltdown like this. Just baffles me... Take a chill pill.
So you don't think that this move is a good one for her? Doesn't it protect her and is to her advantage? Does this move benefit her or not?
Yes or no?
Let's start with yes or no questions because anything beyond that seems to make your head hurt and result in you having a meltdown.
I never quite understand these emotional types like this.
HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD.
I made my words massive not to yell or scream but because I WROTE THREE TIMES that the article had NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY MOVE HILLARY MADE.
Not screaming....EMPHASIZING.
And every time you keep asking the same question about whether or not I think it was a good move for her.
So what now is the very next thing you ask for the FOURTH TIME?
"So you don't think that this move is a good one for her?"
READ. THE. ARTICLE. FFS!
I'm done. This is like talking to Abbott and Costello during the "Who's On First?" routine.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Woah... Calm down... Not sure why you're all flipping out with big font and caps like you've lost your mind. Not sure why people get so emotional and sensitive over something someone writes on the Internet to have a meltdown like this. Just baffles me... Take a chill pill.
So you don't think that this move is a good one for her? Doesn't it protect her and is to her advantage? Does this move benefit her or not?
Yes or no?
Let's start with yes or no questions because anything beyond that seems to make your head hurt and result in you having a meltdown.
I never quite understand these emotional types like this.
HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD.
I made my words massive not to yell or scream but because I WROTE THREE TIMES that the article had NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY MOVE HILLARY MADE.
Not screaming....EMPHASIZING.
And every time you keep asking the same question about whether or not I think it was a good move for her.
So what now is the very next thing you ask for the FOURTH TIME?
"So you don't think that this move is a good one for her?"
READ. THE. ARTICLE. FFS!
I'm done. This is like talking to Abbott and Costello during the "Who's On First?" routine.
Posted:
#19
Calm down... Jeez... These meltdowns these emotion types always leaving shaking my head. relax... Take a deep breath, maybe take a few.
You look completely discombobulated and confused. Gather yourself and try to answer the yes or no question. Caps online is screaming, so I am sorry my friend, that is what you are doing. You can't just make things up and claim them to be the way you want them.
I tried to make it as simple as possible for you in your fragile mental state.
Read rhe question from my previous. I do not ask you whether or not you think it was a good move for her.
Read what I posted. Did I say that?
Yes or no?
It's weird how once you start a civil dialog based on specific questions In a back and forth manner how these types of emotional people just lose it and can't even track the conversation, even when broken down to the most simple yes or no questions. I mean we often laugh about people like this on viral and YouTube videos but when you see it on display like front row and center its just... Well... I guess it just shows how people like this think.
And notice the bold for emphasis rather than caps in a large font so I don't look like a lunatic ranting and raging howling at the moon.
Calm down... Jeez... These meltdowns these emotion types always leaving shaking my head. relax... Take a deep breath, maybe take a few.
You look completely discombobulated and confused. Gather yourself and try to answer the yes or no question. Caps online is screaming, so I am sorry my friend, that is what you are doing. You can't just make things up and claim them to be the way you want them.
I tried to make it as simple as possible for you in your fragile mental state.
Read rhe question from my previous. I do not ask you whether or not you think it was a good move for her.
Read what I posted. Did I say that?
Yes or no?
It's weird how once you start a civil dialog based on specific questions In a back and forth manner how these types of emotional people just lose it and can't even track the conversation, even when broken down to the most simple yes or no questions. I mean we often laugh about people like this on viral and YouTube videos but when you see it on display like front row and center its just... Well... I guess it just shows how people like this think.
And notice the bold for emphasis rather than caps in a large font so I don't look like a lunatic ranting and raging howling at the moon.
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
The answer is: please take your medications and go to bed.
Read rhe question from my previous. I do not ask you whether or not you think it was a good move for her.
Read what I posted. Did I say that?
Yes or no?
The answer is: please take your medications and go to bed.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
The answer is: please take your medications and go to bed.
Read rhe question from my previous. I do not ask you whether or not you think it was a good move for her.
Read what I posted. Did I say that?
Yes or no?
The answer is: please take your medications and go to bed.
Posted:
#21
Wow. I offer nothing but civil dialog on my end asking questions. Then as you becomin emotional and start yelling and ranting I try to accomodate you by simplifying the conversation. I try my best to break things down to invite you to into a disucssion and here you are insulting me and making a personal attack be you do not agree with my take on Strategy.
Not sure why you choose to post in this manner playing these games and insulting me rather than simply answering my questions and engaging in a discussion.
Perhaps your antics here is because you went back and read what i actually rather than assuming and making things up so that you could get upset about it.
Wow. I offer nothing but civil dialog on my end asking questions. Then as you becomin emotional and start yelling and ranting I try to accomodate you by simplifying the conversation. I try my best to break things down to invite you to into a disucssion and here you are insulting me and making a personal attack be you do not agree with my take on Strategy.
Not sure why you choose to post in this manner playing these games and insulting me rather than simply answering my questions and engaging in a discussion.
Perhaps your antics here is because you went back and read what i actually rather than assuming and making things up so that you could get upset about it.
Posted:
#22
It is too soon for HRC to go into hiding and run out the clock:
https://politicalwire.com/2016/08/29/its-too-soon-for-clinton-to-run-out-the-clock/
It is too soon for HRC to go into hiding and run out the clock:
https://politicalwire.com/2016/08/29/its-too-soon-for-clinton-to-run-out-the-clock/
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,332
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,372
- PART DEUX 268
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,230
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,405
- Week 5 Money 7,326
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,630
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,759
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
