• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Golf

    Correlated Golf parlays

    daniel72
    Mrdominicf
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1158
    Posts: 2
     
    daniel72
    daniel72
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2019 - 10:54 AM ET #1

    I was betting online at an offshore sportsbook. Not one of top 5 most recognizable names but probably one of the top 10 or 15. Last spring they started allowing you to parlay golf matchups. Previously you were not allowed. Not a big deal at first thought. However, they started making matchups in groups of 3. So they would have matchups for Golfer A vs Golfer B, Golfer B vs Golfer C, Golfer A vs Golfer C. For both the PGA and European Tour they would have 3 groups of 3. As a very experienced gambler I knew this allowed me to print money. You could make 3 bets to lock-up a 2 player parlay. But then for more profitability and better ROI you could do 9 bets for a 4 player parlay, 27 bets for a 6 player parlay or 81 bets for a 8-player parlay. Anything more than that you ran into max payout issues. I stuck to the 8-player parlays. I didn't tell anyone else about this as I knew if too many people were betting it, it made it more likely they would find out. I also tried to stay away from having the winning parley be more than $10K as I thought that would raise an eyebrow. Plus I started betting a lot of other parlays in other sports so if they looked at my bet history I would just look like a crazy parlay guy. If I lost those other sport parlays who cares, I could literally pick how much I wanted to win each week. For the majors it was even better. They added a group of 6. So for 6 bets you could lock-up a 5 player parlay. It was tournament matchups so you would make money only once a week. That was the only downside....


    This want on for about 2-3 months until they found out. I logged in and got a message that my golf wagers for this week were voided because they were correlated. Then my withdrawal request was rejected.  I had already withdrew about $15K and had around $25K in my account. They had a $5K max a week withdrawal limit which is why I didn't withdraw more of my account. After I wasn't allowed to withdraw, I kept calling and eventually got a hold of the head bookmaker there. He said it would be a bad move to reverse out bets made weeks and months ago so they didn't wipe-out my account. He said I needed to bet that $25K on the big 4 sports until I was allowed to withdraw again. I eventually got all the remaining $25K or so out. 

     

    I was curious if anyone else knew about this. There is no way I was the only one doing this and I was shocked it lasted so long. Did anyone else know about this? Curious how they eventually found it. Is it because more people caught on and started doing it?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I was betting online at an offshore sportsbook. Not one of top 5 most recognizable names but probably one of the top 10 or 15. Last spring they started allowing you to parlay golf matchups. Previously you were not allowed. Not a big deal at first thought. However, they started making matchups in groups of 3. So they would have matchups for Golfer A vs Golfer B, Golfer B vs Golfer C, Golfer A vs Golfer C. For both the PGA and European Tour they would have 3 groups of 3. As a very experienced gambler I knew this allowed me to print money. You could make 3 bets to lock-up a 2 player parlay. But then for more profitability and better ROI you could do 9 bets for a 4 player parlay, 27 bets for a 6 player parlay or 81 bets for a 8-player parlay. Anything more than that you ran into max payout issues. I stuck to the 8-player parlays. I didn't tell anyone else about this as I knew if too many people were betting it, it made it more likely they would find out. I also tried to stay away from having the winning parley be more than $10K as I thought that would raise an eyebrow. Plus I started betting a lot of other parlays in other sports so if they looked at my bet history I would just look like a crazy parlay guy. If I lost those other sport parlays who cares, I could literally pick how much I wanted to win each week. For the majors it was even better. They added a group of 6. So for 6 bets you could lock-up a 5 player parlay. It was tournament matchups so you would make money only once a week. That was the only downside....


    This want on for about 2-3 months until they found out. I logged in and got a message that my golf wagers for this week were voided because they were correlated. Then my withdrawal request was rejected.  I had already withdrew about $15K and had around $25K in my account. They had a $5K max a week withdrawal limit which is why I didn't withdraw more of my account. After I wasn't allowed to withdraw, I kept calling and eventually got a hold of the head bookmaker there. He said it would be a bad move to reverse out bets made weeks and months ago so they didn't wipe-out my account. He said I needed to bet that $25K on the big 4 sports until I was allowed to withdraw again. I eventually got all the remaining $25K or so out. 

     

    I was curious if anyone else knew about this. There is no way I was the only one doing this and I was shocked it lasted so long. Did anyone else know about this? Curious how they eventually found it. Is it because more people caught on and started doing it?

     
     
    Mrdominicf
    Mrdominicf
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2019 - 3:09 PM ET #2

    These online sportsbooks do make mistakes.  I have seen these cor.parlays  with a few books and a few different sports.   Good for you that you found this one.  But like you, my lips are sealed.  The multiple 3 way match-up parlays are very rare, but very profitable.  I have been doing this on a smaller scale for over 10 years. Trying not to be greedy and limiting my wagers to stay under their radar.

    I have indeed been restricted a few books, but still have two places to play them. 

    So you were curious if anyone else knew about this. You were not alone my friend, but from you description we play at different books.  Can't really say my else, don't want them to figure it out.

    Reply

    These online sportsbooks do make mistakes.  I have seen these cor.parlays  with a few books and a few different sports.   Good for you that you found this one.  But like you, my lips are sealed.  The multiple 3 way match-up parlays are very rare, but very profitable.  I have been doing this on a smaller scale for over 10 years. Trying not to be greedy and limiting my wagers to stay under their radar.

    I have indeed been restricted a few books, but still have two places to play them. 

    So you were curious if anyone else knew about this. You were not alone my friend, but from you description we play at different books.  Can't really say my else, don't want them to figure it out.

    All Forums | Pro Golf

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,671
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,291
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,049
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,732
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,434
    • MLB Playoffs 5,327
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,326
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
    • Week 5 Money 11,133
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,408

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.