• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Pro Golf

    WGC Bridgestone picks

    alangrrbs
    LeRinkRat
    MoMoney2
    RBTrojan
    Dr-Spanimal
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1213
    Posts: 15
     
    alangrrbs
    alangrrbs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 4739
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 2:50 PM ET #1

    Looking for guys who are consistent over 4 rounds this week.


    Day v Spieth


    I have Spieth outside my top 3 golfers in the world.  I have Day #1.  Easy pick for me until Spieth starts beating Day.


    Lowry v Fowler


    The Fade Fowler train keeps chugging along.  He looks so awesome in his outfits, and he’s so awesome to follow on social media.  Too bad he’s been missing cuts and finishing outside of the top 40.  Lowry won here last year.


    Haas v Casey


    Casey has way too many missed cuts recently to show me he’s going to be good over all 4 rounds.  Haas can be inconsistent himself, but he’s been solid recently, and finished 3rd last week.


    Adam Scott v Justin Rose


    I don’t trust Justin Rose’s back to hold up over 4 rounds.  I think he has at least one terrible round, probably round 3 or 4.


    Bubba v Justin Rose


    See Above


    Leishman  v JB Holmes


    Holmes doesn’t have a finish better than 26th here, and has 2 missed cuts out of the last 3 tourneys


    Lingmerth v Snedeker


    Snedeker has something wrong…I think it’s a nagging injury.  4 missed cuts out o the last 3 tourneys.  That says to me he’s not healthy.  I’ll take Lingmerth who is playing good right now and finished 6th last year.


    Hoffman v Walker


    The annual disappearing act of Jimmy Walker has started.  3 cuts and 2 finishes out of the top 20 the wast 5 tourneys.  Hoffman has beat him 4 out of the last 4 tournaments they’ve played together in.


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Looking for guys who are consistent over 4 rounds this week.


    Day v Spieth


    I have Spieth outside my top 3 golfers in the world.  I have Day #1.  Easy pick for me until Spieth starts beating Day.


    Lowry v Fowler


    The Fade Fowler train keeps chugging along.  He looks so awesome in his outfits, and he’s so awesome to follow on social media.  Too bad he’s been missing cuts and finishing outside of the top 40.  Lowry won here last year.


    Haas v Casey


    Casey has way too many missed cuts recently to show me he’s going to be good over all 4 rounds.  Haas can be inconsistent himself, but he’s been solid recently, and finished 3rd last week.


    Adam Scott v Justin Rose


    I don’t trust Justin Rose’s back to hold up over 4 rounds.  I think he has at least one terrible round, probably round 3 or 4.


    Bubba v Justin Rose


    See Above


    Leishman  v JB Holmes


    Holmes doesn’t have a finish better than 26th here, and has 2 missed cuts out of the last 3 tourneys


    Lingmerth v Snedeker


    Snedeker has something wrong…I think it’s a nagging injury.  4 missed cuts out o the last 3 tourneys.  That says to me he’s not healthy.  I’ll take Lingmerth who is playing good right now and finished 6th last year.


    Hoffman v Walker


    The annual disappearing act of Jimmy Walker has started.  3 cuts and 2 finishes out of the top 20 the wast 5 tourneys.  Hoffman has beat him 4 out of the last 4 tournaments they’ve played together in.


     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 3:51 PM ET #2

    LOVE the "Fade Rickie" play, alangrrbs. got Shane Lowry +140 @ South Point AND Hideki Matsuyama even @ William-Hill against him

    I am thinking Branden Grace could shoot well this week. chanced him +115 over Adam Scott and +130 over Justin Rose @ South Point. his tourney "to win" odds are 25-1 BUT I think Jason Day, Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth will fight it out this week

    there are some interesting "high odds to win" plays this week on players who have done well recently posted in another thread

    GOOD LUCK
    Reply
    LOVE the "Fade Rickie" play, alangrrbs. got Shane Lowry +140 @ South Point AND Hideki Matsuyama even @ William-Hill against him

    I am thinking Branden Grace could shoot well this week. chanced him +115 over Adam Scott and +130 over Justin Rose @ South Point. his tourney "to win" odds are 25-1 BUT I think Jason Day, Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth will fight it out this week

    there are some interesting "high odds to win" plays this week on players who have done well recently posted in another thread

    GOOD LUCK
     
    MoMoney2
    MoMoney2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 177
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 6:04 PM ET #3

    Love most of the picks guys. Here are a few Rd. 1 matches I am looking into, would love to hear your thoughts.

    Piercy (-145) over Hurley
    Hoffman (-115) over Walker
    Thomas (-145) over Alphibarnrat
    D. Johnson (-125) over Spieth
    Watson (-115) over Matsuyama

    I don't see how Hurley is even close to Piercy, especially in his first round after winning last week. I don't think Hurley will even be close to focused, especially know he is automatically going to cash this week too.

    The case has already been made to fade Walker in his "Sumner disappearing act"

    I know Alphibarnrat can put together a nice round but this course seems to fit Thomas, plus he is playing pretty well right now.

    Just thinking of riding the hot hand with D.J here.

    Watson seems to be playing real well recently and Matsuyama is not. I expect big things from Bubbathis week on a course that should fit him well......a breakout might be coming this week. 
    Reply
    Love most of the picks guys. Here are a few Rd. 1 matches I am looking into, would love to hear your thoughts.

    Piercy (-145) over Hurley
    Hoffman (-115) over Walker
    Thomas (-145) over Alphibarnrat
    D. Johnson (-125) over Spieth
    Watson (-115) over Matsuyama

    I don't see how Hurley is even close to Piercy, especially in his first round after winning last week. I don't think Hurley will even be close to focused, especially know he is automatically going to cash this week too.

    The case has already been made to fade Walker in his "Sumner disappearing act"

    I know Alphibarnrat can put together a nice round but this course seems to fit Thomas, plus he is playing pretty well right now.

    Just thinking of riding the hot hand with D.J here.

    Watson seems to be playing real well recently and Matsuyama is not. I expect big things from Bubbathis week on a course that should fit him well......a breakout might be coming this week. 
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 9:09 PM ET #4

    Piercy (-145) over Hurley

    Thomas (-145) over Alphibarnrat


    I don't know about Scott Piercy over Billy Hurley III. I actually like BOTH players and took them as long shot "to win" futures this week. I think Hurley showed great poise last week @ Congressional holding on to WIN his first tourney ever. BOTH are on my "long shots hots" list this week

    probably correct about "A Fat Barn Rat" who had to travel from Germany after his 5th place tie @ the BMW International. I am somewhat surprised he is NOT playing in the Open de France this week

    Reply
    Piercy (-145) over Hurley

    Thomas (-145) over Alphibarnrat


    I don't know about Scott Piercy over Billy Hurley III. I actually like BOTH players and took them as long shot "to win" futures this week. I think Hurley showed great poise last week @ Congressional holding on to WIN his first tourney ever. BOTH are on my "long shots hots" list this week

    probably correct about "A Fat Barn Rat" who had to travel from Germany after his 5th place tie @ the BMW International. I am somewhat surprised he is NOT playing in the Open de France this week

     
    alangrrbs
    alangrrbs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 4739
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 9:15 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney2:

    Love most of the picks guys. Here are a few Rd. 1 matches I am looking into, would love to hear your thoughts.

    Piercy (-145) over Hurley
    Hoffman (-115) over Walker
    Thomas (-145) over Alphibarnrat
    D. Johnson (-125) over Spieth
    Watson (-115) over Matsuyama

    I don't see how Hurley is even close to Piercy, especially in his first round after winning last week. I don't think Hurley will even be close to focused, especially know he is automatically going to cash this week too.

    The case has already been made to fade Walker in his "Sumner disappearing act"

    I know Alphibarnrat can put together a nice round but this course seems to fit Thomas, plus he is playing pretty well right now.

    Just thinking of riding the hot hand with D.J here.

    Watson seems to be playing real well recently and Matsuyama is not. I expect big things from Bubbathis week on a course that should fit him well......a breakout might be coming this week. 

    I'm not a big fan of guys that haven't played a course before.  It's tough to tell how they're going to play, if they like it, don't like it, etc.  So that makes the case for Piercy v Hurley, but it would make me nervous betting Justin Thomas at -145.  He's a better golfer for sure...but it would be tough for me to bet that with no track record from him on this course.

    I like DJ over Speith, but I prefer Day over Spieth.  My only hesitation is how DJ is going to play after finally winning a major.  Not sure if he will keep playing great, or if he takes it easy the next few tourney.

    Obviously I like Hoffman v Walker.

    I like the Bubba Watson play, but I don't agree that he's playing real well recently.  His last 5 tourneys, he's finished 28th or higher.  That being said, he's beaten Matsuyama the last 2 tourney's they've played together.  Matsuyama may have an issue with his swing, or an injury we don't know about.  He's had 2 bad missed cuts, and that's very unlike him.  

    GL with your picks...I like most of them!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney2:

    Love most of the picks guys. Here are a few Rd. 1 matches I am looking into, would love to hear your thoughts.

    Piercy (-145) over Hurley
    Hoffman (-115) over Walker
    Thomas (-145) over Alphibarnrat
    D. Johnson (-125) over Spieth
    Watson (-115) over Matsuyama

    I don't see how Hurley is even close to Piercy, especially in his first round after winning last week. I don't think Hurley will even be close to focused, especially know he is automatically going to cash this week too.

    The case has already been made to fade Walker in his "Sumner disappearing act"

    I know Alphibarnrat can put together a nice round but this course seems to fit Thomas, plus he is playing pretty well right now.

    Just thinking of riding the hot hand with D.J here.

    Watson seems to be playing real well recently and Matsuyama is not. I expect big things from Bubbathis week on a course that should fit him well......a breakout might be coming this week. 

    I'm not a big fan of guys that haven't played a course before.  It's tough to tell how they're going to play, if they like it, don't like it, etc.  So that makes the case for Piercy v Hurley, but it would make me nervous betting Justin Thomas at -145.  He's a better golfer for sure...but it would be tough for me to bet that with no track record from him on this course.

    I like DJ over Speith, but I prefer Day over Spieth.  My only hesitation is how DJ is going to play after finally winning a major.  Not sure if he will keep playing great, or if he takes it easy the next few tourney.

    Obviously I like Hoffman v Walker.

    I like the Bubba Watson play, but I don't agree that he's playing real well recently.  His last 5 tourneys, he's finished 28th or higher.  That being said, he's beaten Matsuyama the last 2 tourney's they've played together.  Matsuyama may have an issue with his swing, or an injury we don't know about.  He's had 2 bad missed cuts, and that's very unlike him.  

    GL with your picks...I like most of them!  
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 9:22 PM ET #6

    Matsuyama may have an issue with his swing, or an injury we don't know about.  He's had 2 bad missed cuts, and that's very unlike him

    beginning to think I should have just gone with Shane Lowry +140 over Rickie Fowler tourney match play and stayed away from the Matsuyama even
    Reply
    Matsuyama may have an issue with his swing, or an injury we don't know about.  He's had 2 bad missed cuts, and that's very unlike him

    beginning to think I should have just gone with Shane Lowry +140 over Rickie Fowler tourney match play and stayed away from the Matsuyama even
     
    MoMoney2
    MoMoney2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 177
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 11:46 PM ET #7

    Thanks for the input guys. I also like Day over Spieth better than D.J, but my book only has DJ vs Spieth as a first round bet. I think you make a good point on Thomas, and for the high juice I have to pay I think I am going to get off that pick. 

    Good luck to you guys and your picks this week!


    Reply
    Thanks for the input guys. I also like Day over Spieth better than D.J, but my book only has DJ vs Spieth as a first round bet. I think you make a good point on Thomas, and for the high juice I have to pay I think I am going to get off that pick. 

    Good luck to you guys and your picks this week!


     
    RBTrojan
    RBTrojan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 332
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2016 - 4:30 AM ET #8

    I really like most of your guys picks this week! I am not going to continue the "Fade Rickie" play this week. I think he may pull out of his funk this week. I am most definitely not betting on him just not against him. A few plays that look solid to me:

    Lowry +130 vs Matsuyama- Someone mentioned how poor Matsuyama has looked recently and I agree completely. I am a bit concerned about Lowry and his giant choke at the US Open, but he won this last year and he should be fired up to play this week. His demise on Sunday is not unusual and I think he may have a big bounce back week

    KT Kim +100 vs Matt Jones- This is more of a fade on Jones than a play on Kim. Jones putting woes are just amazing to me and I do not see it turning around for him. Quality ball striker but cannot get a putt to go in the hole.

    Just these two full tournament plays for me and will most likely add single round plays as the week progresses. Best of luck guys!
    Reply
    I really like most of your guys picks this week! I am not going to continue the "Fade Rickie" play this week. I think he may pull out of his funk this week. I am most definitely not betting on him just not against him. A few plays that look solid to me:

    Lowry +130 vs Matsuyama- Someone mentioned how poor Matsuyama has looked recently and I agree completely. I am a bit concerned about Lowry and his giant choke at the US Open, but he won this last year and he should be fired up to play this week. His demise on Sunday is not unusual and I think he may have a big bounce back week

    KT Kim +100 vs Matt Jones- This is more of a fade on Jones than a play on Kim. Jones putting woes are just amazing to me and I do not see it turning around for him. Quality ball striker but cannot get a putt to go in the hole.

    Just these two full tournament plays for me and will most likely add single round plays as the week progresses. Best of luck guys!
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 12:24 AM ET #9

    after 2nd round leaders  adjusted "to win" odds @ Westgate Superbook

    Jason Day [-4] even
    David Lingmerth [-3] 12-1
    Adam Scott [-2] 12-1
    Emiliano Grillo [-2] 20-1
    Scott Piercy [-2] 20-1
    William McGirt [-2] 30-1
    Jordan Spirth [-1] 8-1
    Kevin Kisner [-1] 40-1
    Justin Thomas [-1] 30-1
    Kevin Na [even] 50-1
    Jimmy Walker [even] 50-1
    Branden Grace [+1] 40-1
    Bubba Watson [+1] 40-1
    Matt Kuchar [+1] 40-1
    Rickie Fowler [+1] 40-1
    Charl Schwartzel [+1] 60-1
    Charlie Hoffman [+1] 80-1
    Kevin Chappell [+1] 80-1
    Dustin Johnson [+2] 30-1
    FIELD 10-1
    Brian Stuard [-1]
    Young-han Song [even]
    Kyung-tae Kim [+1]

    ANY doubt that Jason Day probably gonna "run away and hide" for the WIN ???
    Reply
    after 2nd round leaders  adjusted "to win" odds @ Westgate Superbook

    Jason Day [-4] even
    David Lingmerth [-3] 12-1
    Adam Scott [-2] 12-1
    Emiliano Grillo [-2] 20-1
    Scott Piercy [-2] 20-1
    William McGirt [-2] 30-1
    Jordan Spirth [-1] 8-1
    Kevin Kisner [-1] 40-1
    Justin Thomas [-1] 30-1
    Kevin Na [even] 50-1
    Jimmy Walker [even] 50-1
    Branden Grace [+1] 40-1
    Bubba Watson [+1] 40-1
    Matt Kuchar [+1] 40-1
    Rickie Fowler [+1] 40-1
    Charl Schwartzel [+1] 60-1
    Charlie Hoffman [+1] 80-1
    Kevin Chappell [+1] 80-1
    Dustin Johnson [+2] 30-1
    FIELD 10-1
    Brian Stuard [-1]
    Young-han Song [even]
    Kyung-tae Kim [+1]

    ANY doubt that Jason Day probably gonna "run away and hide" for the WIN ???
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:39 PM ET #10

    after 3rd round adjusted "to win" odds @ Westgate
    [3rd round/tourney scores]
    Jason Day even [-1/-5] T-1st
    Scott Piercy 4-1  [-3/-5] T-1st
    David Lingmerth 10-1 [-1/-4] 3rd
    Brian Stuard 30-1 [-3/-3] 4th
    Dustin Johnson 8-1  [+4/-2] T-5th
    Charl Schwartzel 15-1 [-3/-2] T-5th
    William McGirt 30-1 [even/-2] T-5th
    Justin Thomas 50-1 [-4/-1] T-8th
    Emiliano Grillo 50-1 [+1/-1] T-8th
    Jordan Spieth 30-1 [+1/even] T-10th
    Kevin Chappell 100-1 [-1/even] T-10th
    FIELD 20-1

    NOT so sure about Jason Day now after "scraping it around" Saturday. can "field hand" Brian Stuard duplicate his WIN in New Orleans ??? Jordan Spieth has STILL not shot his patented "bomber round" this tourney AND "McDirt" STILL has the low round of the tourney with his [-6] 64 Thursday. can HE come on again ???
    Reply
    after 3rd round adjusted "to win" odds @ Westgate
    [3rd round/tourney scores]
    Jason Day even [-1/-5] T-1st
    Scott Piercy 4-1  [-3/-5] T-1st
    David Lingmerth 10-1 [-1/-4] 3rd
    Brian Stuard 30-1 [-3/-3] 4th
    Dustin Johnson 8-1  [+4/-2] T-5th
    Charl Schwartzel 15-1 [-3/-2] T-5th
    William McGirt 30-1 [even/-2] T-5th
    Justin Thomas 50-1 [-4/-1] T-8th
    Emiliano Grillo 50-1 [+1/-1] T-8th
    Jordan Spieth 30-1 [+1/even] T-10th
    Kevin Chappell 100-1 [-1/even] T-10th
    FIELD 20-1

    NOT so sure about Jason Day now after "scraping it around" Saturday. can "field hand" Brian Stuard duplicate his WIN in New Orleans ??? Jordan Spieth has STILL not shot his patented "bomber round" this tourney AND "McDirt" STILL has the low round of the tourney with his [-6] 64 Thursday. can HE come on again ???
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:46 PM ET #11

    freeking typo on Dustin Johnson 8-1 [+4/-2] T-5th. SHOULD be [-4/-2] 3rd round and tourney score and Justin Thomas 50-1 [-4/-1] T-8th SHOULD be [even/-1]
    Reply
    freeking typo on Dustin Johnson 8-1 [+4/-2] T-5th. SHOULD be [-4/-2] 3rd round and tourney score and Justin Thomas 50-1 [-4/-1] T-8th SHOULD be [even/-1]
     
    RBTrojan
    RBTrojan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 332
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2016 - 4:03 AM ET #12

    4th round should be interesting... I am guessing DJ and Day will be there at the end.. expecting McGirt to fade. Holding onto short leads with my two tournament  matchup plays... Lowry has been disappointing this week and Matt Jones has been a surprise. Couple fourth round match ups look enticing. Furyk vs Mickelson and Smylie again over Coetzee. Furyk will grind on Sunday and I just cant see Mickelson putting much effort into tomorrow. Smylie outplayed Coetzee in the 3rd round even though they tied. I will probably stick with a wager on Furyk and it is more of a play against Phil than a play on Furyk. Good luck with your tournament plays Rat!
    Reply
    4th round should be interesting... I am guessing DJ and Day will be there at the end.. expecting McGirt to fade. Holding onto short leads with my two tournament  matchup plays... Lowry has been disappointing this week and Matt Jones has been a surprise. Couple fourth round match ups look enticing. Furyk vs Mickelson and Smylie again over Coetzee. Furyk will grind on Sunday and I just cant see Mickelson putting much effort into tomorrow. Smylie outplayed Coetzee in the 3rd round even though they tied. I will probably stick with a wager on Furyk and it is more of a play against Phil than a play on Furyk. Good luck with your tournament plays Rat!
     
    Dr-Spanimal
    Dr-Spanimal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 2:37 PM ET #13

    wow guys...I chose one of the long shot plays and put 10 bucks on piercy....was begging all day for day to mess up and never saw dj stealing the show.  thought I had 750 coming my way...sure made it fun....of course, day missing the putt on 18 tipped the boat into the loss for the weekend, otherwise, that was a fun weekend to watch some golf during a wet and rainy fourth.

    big al, was hoping to stay on the hot streak this week, but the bad news is we cant win this week......but we cant lose either..............or are we betting on the European tour!!!!
    Reply
    wow guys...I chose one of the long shot plays and put 10 bucks on piercy....was begging all day for day to mess up and never saw dj stealing the show.  thought I had 750 coming my way...sure made it fun....of course, day missing the putt on 18 tipped the boat into the loss for the weekend, otherwise, that was a fun weekend to watch some golf during a wet and rainy fourth.

    big al, was hoping to stay on the hot streak this week, but the bad news is we cant win this week......but we cant lose either..............or are we betting on the European tour!!!!
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 3:28 PM ET #14

    was the absolute SH!TS with Scotty Piercy letting DJ sneak in an STEAL it, Dr-S. was the WORST possible outcome for me

    ON to Scotland!!!
    Reply
    was the absolute SH!TS with Scotty Piercy letting DJ sneak in an STEAL it, Dr-S. was the WORST possible outcome for me

    ON to Scotland!!!
     
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2016 - 4:02 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

    was the absolute SH!TS with Scotty Piercy letting DJ sneak in an STEAL it, Dr-S. was the WORST possible outcome for me

    ON to Scotland!!!


    btw, Scott Piercy STILL 100-1 @ South Point sportsbook Las Vegas for the British Open down from his open 200-1 after 2nd place finish his last two @ US Open and now the Bridgestone probably worth a "sprinkle" 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

    was the absolute SH!TS with Scotty Piercy letting DJ sneak in an STEAL it, Dr-S. was the WORST possible outcome for me

    ON to Scotland!!!


    btw, Scott Piercy STILL 100-1 @ South Point sportsbook Las Vegas for the British Open down from his open 200-1 after 2nd place finish his last two @ US Open and now the Bridgestone probably worth a "sprinkle" 
    All Forums | Pro Golf

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,524
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
    • Monday 10/05/2026 648
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,387
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,405
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,548
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.