What is the rod looking thing in the golfers bags?
Should they be in bag during play? no training aids.. I thought you even had to take a braced glove out of the bag or anything that was non conforming. Maybe this does not quilify as a training aid or something
They are never used on the course. It is like having a training aid in your bag.
Should they be in bag during play? no training aids.. I thought you even had to take a braced glove out of the bag or anything that was non conforming. Maybe this does not quilify as a training aid or something
They are never used on the course. It is like having a training aid in your bag.
I seem to remember a long time ago can't remember who had a golf glove in his bag that had a metal brace to keep your wrist from braking down, he did not use it during play but forgot it was in the bag caddie found it after the round and he turned himself in and was DQ'd.I think a few years later someone had a wrist injury and they let him play with a braced wrist because it was for an injury and they made a big deal about it because of the prior DQ.
For years I have just layed down clubs on the range or use a broken one
and I use a string and large tees that I keep wraped up in my bag as putting alignment I never take them out but those are not considered an aid, because the part of standard golf equipment. If you have a broken club in the bag that is considered an extra club.
I seem to remember a long time ago can't remember who had a golf glove in his bag that had a metal brace to keep your wrist from braking down, he did not use it during play but forgot it was in the bag caddie found it after the round and he turned himself in and was DQ'd.I think a few years later someone had a wrist injury and they let him play with a braced wrist because it was for an injury and they made a big deal about it because of the prior DQ.
For years I have just layed down clubs on the range or use a broken one
and I use a string and large tees that I keep wraped up in my bag as putting alignment I never take them out but those are not considered an aid, because the part of standard golf equipment. If you have a broken club in the bag that is considered an extra club.
here's a link with drills you can do.....
https://www.toursticks.com/product_info.php?products_id=34
as mentioned...home depot /lowes has them for $2 apiece....around mailboxes
for body alignment....also place one thru your beltloops....
here's a link with drills you can do.....
https://www.toursticks.com/product_info.php?products_id=34
as mentioned...home depot /lowes has them for $2 apiece....around mailboxes
for body alignment....also place one thru your beltloops....
bluefin - a broken club in your bag may not be considered a club...depends on what part of it is still in your bag...
The club must be composed of a shaft and a head and it may also have material added to the shaft to enable the player to obtain a firm hold.
If it doesnt have those 3 things it isnt considered a club by definition
bluefin - a broken club in your bag may not be considered a club...depends on what part of it is still in your bag...
The club must be composed of a shaft and a head and it may also have material added to the shaft to enable the player to obtain a firm hold.
If it doesnt have those 3 things it isnt considered a club by definition
I have some "tour issue" ones that came directly from a PGA tour Pro. Unlike the ones you get at home depot, these are actually allignment sticks, not some plastic driveway marker. These fine pieces of equipment are very rare and difficult to find on ebay, etc.
If you want I'll sell them to you for 35$ via paypal. I can send pics if necessary but they're the real deal, just like the ones you see in many pro's bag.
I have some "tour issue" ones that came directly from a PGA tour Pro. Unlike the ones you get at home depot, these are actually allignment sticks, not some plastic driveway marker. These fine pieces of equipment are very rare and difficult to find on ebay, etc.
If you want I'll sell them to you for 35$ via paypal. I can send pics if necessary but they're the real deal, just like the ones you see in many pro's bag.
I wouldn't call them dumb...Sure you can use clubs for alignment but unless you have a bunch of old, headless shafts laying around, you don't have a way to check your swing plain while on the range. Also, the sticks are good to use to practice working the ball by placing one or two in front of you and hitting around it. And to the short bus all stars that might read my above post, I was only kidding.
I wouldn't call them dumb...Sure you can use clubs for alignment but unless you have a bunch of old, headless shafts laying around, you don't have a way to check your swing plain while on the range. Also, the sticks are good to use to practice working the ball by placing one or two in front of you and hitting around it. And to the short bus all stars that might read my above post, I was only kidding.
I played 4 years of D1 golf and those sticks are for tools, if you buy them you are an idiot
Well your a tool. They are really good because you can put them directly beside the ball and if you make contact with stick hurts nothing but you cant do that with a club. I played 4 years of D II golf so I dont understand your point by saying that. They help in many ways outside just alignment. You just have to be careful they will scratch your driver when you put the driver back in the bag.
I played 4 years of D1 golf and those sticks are for tools, if you buy them you are an idiot
Well your a tool. They are really good because you can put them directly beside the ball and if you make contact with stick hurts nothing but you cant do that with a club. I played 4 years of D II golf so I dont understand your point by saying that. They help in many ways outside just alignment. You just have to be careful they will scratch your driver when you put the driver back in the bag.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,093
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,599
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,009
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
