WEEK 18
HOME NUTTER6 -400/+400 RANGE
AWAY PETERBLACK -250/+250 RANGE
![]()
Jim
for a second I thought I had missed a memo, and away teams had 2 picks a day this week!
Hey Nutter
Let's have a nice one!
Monday
Iceland Besta
Fylkir/Akranes over 4 +140 (10x10Bet)
Jim
for a second I thought I had missed a memo, and away teams had 2 picks a day this week!
Hey Nutter
Let's have a nice one!
Monday
Iceland Besta
Fylkir/Akranes over 4 +140 (10x10Bet)
Not to worry Nutter....mired in a slump I've not seen in a long time. Think I've been spending too much attention on MLB this year
Tuesday
CLQ
Pyunik/D.Minsk over 2.5 +129 (Marsbet)
Not to worry Nutter....mired in a slump I've not seen in a long time. Think I've been spending too much attention on MLB this year
Tuesday
CLQ
Pyunik/D.Minsk over 2.5 +129 (Marsbet)
I’ve been in slump as well. Bases have been solid and spending great deal of time researching college football. I will probably start a thread later this week once all-star break is complete.
Bol today
I’ve been in slump as well. Bases have been solid and spending great deal of time researching college football. I will probably start a thread later this week once all-star break is complete.
Bol today
Wednesday
Pinnacle
Columbus tt Ovr 1.5 +231 1sth
Wednesday
Pinnacle
Columbus tt Ovr 1.5 +231 1sth
Thursday
Heritage
Dinamo Tbilisi tt ovr 1.5 +221 1sth
Thursday
Heritage
Dinamo Tbilisi tt ovr 1.5 +221 1sth
@Nutter6
I was thinking the same thing Nutter
I was following the game on flash score and it went from 45+ and then just said live....I was thinking that the first half was over 90 minutes because it said a one time St.Pauli goal came at 45'+53!! but then when I looked at odds, books had indeed given out 1st half lines. I don't think the books knew what was even going on!
@Nutter6
I was thinking the same thing Nutter
I was following the game on flash score and it went from 45+ and then just said live....I was thinking that the first half was over 90 minutes because it said a one time St.Pauli goal came at 45'+53!! but then when I looked at odds, books had indeed given out 1st half lines. I don't think the books knew what was even going on!
Sunday
Heritage
Bolivar tt ovr 1.5 1sth +239
Sunday
Heritage
Bolivar tt ovr 1.5 1sth +239
