Last post went 1-1 on champions league, today I have three picks that IMO should be lay as a trilay, but do as you may.
Chelsea -600 (You could go -1.5/-2 for -200)
Leicester -223
Monaco -334
If you parlay all you get +115
GL to everyone ![]()
![]()
Last post went 1-1 on champions league, today I have three picks that IMO should be lay as a trilay, but do as you may.
Chelsea -600 (You could go -1.5/-2 for -200)
Leicester -223
Monaco -334
If you parlay all you get +115
GL to everyone ![]()
![]()
Last post went 1-1 on champions league, today I have three picks that IMO should be lay as a trilay, but do as you may.
Chelsea -600 (You could go -1.5/-2 for -200)
Leicester -223
Monaco -334
If you parlay all you get +115
GL to everyone ![]()
![]()
You are right. My mistake for not saying how you should see them. I always post the picks that I like and how I approach them, if you decided to parlay the picks also then yes 0-1, if not 1-1. But I'll take it, 0-1 good sir.
SO, just want to make sure that this time each pick will be taken as 1, and as always I posted how I will approach them (As a trilay just for the purpose of a better payout)
Now, GL
You are right. My mistake for not saying how you should see them. I always post the picks that I like and how I approach them, if you decided to parlay the picks also then yes 0-1, if not 1-1. But I'll take it, 0-1 good sir.
SO, just want to make sure that this time each pick will be taken as 1, and as always I posted how I will approach them (As a trilay just for the purpose of a better payout)
Now, GL
You are right. My mistake for not saying how you should see them. I always post the picks that I like and how I approach them, if you decided to parlay the picks also then yes 0-1, if not 1-1. But I'll take it, 0-1 good sir.
SO, just want to make sure that this time each pick will be taken as 1, and as always I posted how I will approach them (As a trilay just for the purpose of a better payout)
Now, GL
You are right. My mistake for not saying how you should see them. I always post the picks that I like and how I approach them, if you decided to parlay the picks also then yes 0-1, if not 1-1. But I'll take it, 0-1 good sir.
SO, just want to make sure that this time each pick will be taken as 1, and as always I posted how I will approach them (As a trilay just for the purpose of a better payout)
Now, GL
Okay, sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more specific form now on. Bet 3 straight, just said that for a better payout make a parlay, but now that I have think about it that is so f obvious so yes, 3 straight bets.
![]()
Okay, sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more specific form now on. Bet 3 straight, just said that for a better payout make a parlay, but now that I have think about it that is so f obvious so yes, 3 straight bets.
![]()
Okay, sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more specific form now on. Bet 3 straight, just said that for a better payout make a parlay, but now that I have think about it that is so f obvious so yes, 3 straight bets.
![]()
Okay, sorry for the confusion. I'll try to be more specific form now on. Bet 3 straight, just said that for a better payout make a parlay, but now that I have think about it that is so f obvious so yes, 3 straight bets.
![]()
