Great work so far Cowboys00021. I have been following the soccer forum for just over a month now and the more popular posters seem to show consistent profits. Is soccer your strongest sport?
Great work so far Cowboys00021. I have been following the soccer forum for just over a month now and the more popular posters seem to show consistent profits. Is soccer your strongest sport?
spartacus I really like playing soccer don't know if its my strong suit or not but I love playing and watching soccer
reka
raiders
vinny
ganda
mad
spock
kevin
blonde
bake
I should have learned by now not to chase and even when I do don't chase on Cup games like Turkey or Asia but they just seem so easy to cap and go totally in the opposite direction Bad way to start the day but I really like the rest of my card (which usually isn't a good thing) but there is always hope (and maybe some luck) that I can have a profitable day
spartacus I really like playing soccer don't know if its my strong suit or not but I love playing and watching soccer
reka
raiders
vinny
ganda
mad
spock
kevin
blonde
bake
I should have learned by now not to chase and even when I do don't chase on Cup games like Turkey or Asia but they just seem so easy to cap and go totally in the opposite direction Bad way to start the day but I really like the rest of my card (which usually isn't a good thing) but there is always hope (and maybe some luck) that I can have a profitable day