Because if they do, I'll be making a large wager on France. I made three wagers on Italy in the group stage and won two and pushed one. While closely watching all three games, I realize this team stinks. They really do. They scored first in all three games and were lucky to come out with a win and two draws. In the second half of all three games, they were outplayed in every game. Yes, Ireland outplayed and outhustled them in the second half today.
I've watched every game in Euro 2012 and no team gives the ball away more than Italy. They seem to pass the ball without even looking. There's no flow to their offense at all. They're just brutal to watch and were very lucky to make the final eight. It will be one and done when they play France.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Because if they do, I'll be making a large wager on France. I made three wagers on Italy in the group stage and won two and pushed one. While closely watching all three games, I realize this team stinks. They really do. They scored first in all three games and were lucky to come out with a win and two draws. In the second half of all three games, they were outplayed in every game. Yes, Ireland outplayed and outhustled them in the second half today.
I've watched every game in Euro 2012 and no team gives the ball away more than Italy. They seem to pass the ball without even looking. There's no flow to their offense at all. They're just brutal to watch and were very lucky to make the final eight. It will be one and done when they play France.