Portugal is on a completely different level. Like EPL playing a League 2 maybe 3 team. Portugal U19 -1 -110 for $220. Price seems short but I see 5/0. GL
Portugal -1 vs Ireland U19 at -110.
Yep, it is a 50/50 game in my opinion. It is the Final again in my opinion. Spain had a much, much, much harder road to get here and they control the ball and at like no other. France can lightning strike and they keep clean sheets. I put $100 on France at +$190. They could head a corner in and win 1/0. I will take the +195 now. Or just did but could be 1/1 draw 2/2 draw doubtful. These teams are pretty much even so whoever makes the mistake or hits a sizzler wins, I guess.lol. Probably a good game to pass on or play the draw. I bet France +195 for whatever that is worth. I had a pretty big stake in the Portugal vs Ireland game then I have posted here. I am done for the day but I am putting $100 on France to keep it interesting. They are a very good club that can beat anyone so at almost+$200..I will give it a gamble at a low stake. GL. It actually should be a 1)1 draw but who knows with this one.
Yep, it is a 50/50 game in my opinion. It is the Final again in my opinion. Spain had a much, much, much harder road to get here and they control the ball and at like no other. France can lightning strike and they keep clean sheets. I put $100 on France at +$190. They could head a corner in and win 1/0. I will take the +195 now. Or just did but could be 1/1 draw 2/2 draw doubtful. These teams are pretty much even so whoever makes the mistake or hits a sizzler wins, I guess.lol. Probably a good game to pass on or play the draw. I bet France +195 for whatever that is worth. I had a pretty big stake in the Portugal vs Ireland game then I have posted here. I am done for the day but I am putting $100 on France to keep it interesting. They are a very good club that can beat anyone so at almost+$200..I will give it a gamble at a low stake. GL. It actually should be a 1)1 draw but who knows with this one.
These teams could play for two days without getting a goal. There was not one shot on goal the first 99 minutes according to the announcer that is fed up. Guess draw/side split was the play. Each side scores every game but they were coached to knock the ball around at midfield for the entire game and not make a mistake. Teaching discipline to the youngsters
These teams could play for two days without getting a goal. There was not one shot on goal the first 99 minutes according to the announcer that is fed up. Guess draw/side split was the play. Each side scores every game but they were coached to knock the ball around at midfield for the entire game and not make a mistake. Teaching discipline to the youngsters
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,764
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,797
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,095
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,596
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
