I think Spain advance, but I'm concerned about the draw after 90... I had France as my darkhorse, but after Holland, France is the one that's been most dissapointing imo.. The managed a draw against an England team that allowed them to play as they wanted and they where unlucky not to win.. They won against Ukraine in a match where Ukraine where in a perfect letdown spot after winning the opener (something their players agreed on was a big part of their poor efforts..) and where they also meet a defensive team. Then they meet a Sweden team with nothing to lose and who is willing to attack in full force, resulting in a 0-2 loss in a match where France didn't create one real goal chance and got dominated at times.. Ribery and Nasri possible (or most likely) not 100% fit won't help their cause today neither..
I think Spain will dominate this match from start to end, but I'm a bit worried about their lack of solid goal scorers and also the chance of another match with a 4-6-0 formation.. I might play it save here with Spain to advance in a parlay with Texas RL...
I think Spain advance, but I'm concerned about the draw after 90... I had France as my darkhorse, but after Holland, France is the one that's been most dissapointing imo.. The managed a draw against an England team that allowed them to play as they wanted and they where unlucky not to win.. They won against Ukraine in a match where Ukraine where in a perfect letdown spot after winning the opener (something their players agreed on was a big part of their poor efforts..) and where they also meet a defensive team. Then they meet a Sweden team with nothing to lose and who is willing to attack in full force, resulting in a 0-2 loss in a match where France didn't create one real goal chance and got dominated at times.. Ribery and Nasri possible (or most likely) not 100% fit won't help their cause today neither..
I think Spain will dominate this match from start to end, but I'm a bit worried about their lack of solid goal scorers and also the chance of another match with a 4-6-0 formation.. I might play it save here with Spain to advance in a parlay with Texas RL...