Great Run Pincher10! It was a very inspiring run! I hope to see you going for #21 again one day!
Best of Luck
-Rebourn
@lumperman
I mean...it's a free contest but ANYTHING would be a good idea...Win something either way.
Some people don't have the funds to do so...but I'd say at least $1000-$2000, if able to deposit it to a sportsbook.
That's something you start thinking about after win 18-19...and getting the funds together in case...or borrowing from a friend lol
@lumperman
I mean...it's a free contest but ANYTHING would be a good idea...Win something either way.
Some people don't have the funds to do so...but I'd say at least $1000-$2000, if able to deposit it to a sportsbook.
That's something you start thinking about after win 18-19...and getting the funds together in case...or borrowing from a friend lol
Yeah, exactly..that's why it is so hard to do...and could also take you a million tries or over a million dollars before you won that many in a row![]()
Yeah, exactly..that's why it is so hard to do...and could also take you a million tries or over a million dollars before you won that many in a row![]()
@Unstoppable Force
nahhhhhhhhhhh this is ABSOLUTELY insane. nothing less.
pincher10 made it to 20 in a row with extreme patience.
now, he only needs another goal.
it's 3-2 and 8 seconds left, empty net, 10 feet away, and this idiot hit the CROSSBAR.
what????? such a devastating heartbreaker.
never seen anything like this in sports betting. i mean not even close.
@Unstoppable Force
nahhhhhhhhhhh this is ABSOLUTELY insane. nothing less.
pincher10 made it to 20 in a row with extreme patience.
now, he only needs another goal.
it's 3-2 and 8 seconds left, empty net, 10 feet away, and this idiot hit the CROSSBAR.
what????? such a devastating heartbreaker.
never seen anything like this in sports betting. i mean not even close.
