Nice to see separation of days clearly displayed on survivor...... no more picking games you thought was for that night only to realize you picked a game three days in the future.
![]()
Nice to see separation of days clearly displayed on survivor...... no more picking games you thought was for that night only to realize you picked a game three days in the future.
![]()
Nice to see separation of days clearly displayed on survivor...... no more picking games you thought was for that night only to realize you picked a game three days in the future.
![]()
@Natty68
I clicked expecting it to be thanking covers for a prize to counteract the conspiracy theories. So I'll do it: THANKS COVERS for the $250 Amazon credit for my win in the NCAA tournament contest!
@Natty68
I clicked expecting it to be thanking covers for a prize to counteract the conspiracy theories. So I'll do it: THANKS COVERS for the $250 Amazon credit for my win in the NCAA tournament contest!
@reg1979
I'm not calling a conspiracy theory, but it's been more than 2 weeks since I won $100 Amazon card in a Final 4 contest, and now they're saying
"We do apologize about the delays. We have had delays in receiving our Amazon Gift cards. We will process your $100 Amazon gift card shortly."
It was a free contest, so I'm willing to be patient. But everything is relative, so we'll see how quick "shortly" is
@reg1979
I'm not calling a conspiracy theory, but it's been more than 2 weeks since I won $100 Amazon card in a Final 4 contest, and now they're saying
"We do apologize about the delays. We have had delays in receiving our Amazon Gift cards. We will process your $100 Amazon gift card shortly."
It was a free contest, so I'm willing to be patient. But everything is relative, so we'll see how quick "shortly" is
@reg1979
Thanks for the info. Their email said it's a card, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a code/credit. I emailed them again today, three days after the "will process shortly" email and almost 3 weeks after the win. Haven't heard back yet.
@reg1979
Thanks for the info. Their email said it's a card, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a code/credit. I emailed them again today, three days after the "will process shortly" email and almost 3 weeks after the win. Haven't heard back yet.
