https://www.businessinsider.com/how-uber-king-joseph-ziyaee-uses-driver-referrals-to-make-money-2016-2
uber exposed
Fowler signed up with Uber in 2015 as a site reliability engineer. She claims that shortly after starting, a manager messaged her saying he was in an open relationship and looking for sexual liaisons. "It was so clearly out of line that I immediately took screenshots of these chat messages and reported him to HR," she said.
However, the HR department reportedly told her that the manager was a "high performer" and this was his first offense, so upper management didn't "feel comfortable punishing him for what was probably just an innocent mistake on his part," she wrote. "I was then told that I had to make a choice: (i) I could either go and find another team and then never have to interact with this man again, or (ii) I could stay on the team, but I would have to understand that he would most likely give me a poor performance review when review time came around, and there was nothing they could do about that."
wake up
Fowler signed up with Uber in 2015 as a site reliability engineer. She claims that shortly after starting, a manager messaged her saying he was in an open relationship and looking for sexual liaisons. "It was so clearly out of line that I immediately took screenshots of these chat messages and reported him to HR," she said.
However, the HR department reportedly told her that the manager was a "high performer" and this was his first offense, so upper management didn't "feel comfortable punishing him for what was probably just an innocent mistake on his part," she wrote. "I was then told that I had to make a choice: (i) I could either go and find another team and then never have to interact with this man again, or (ii) I could stay on the team, but I would have to understand that he would most likely give me a poor performance review when review time came around, and there was nothing they could do about that."
wake up
It was only one month ago that the hashtag #DeleteUber began trending, after Uber promoted its service during protests at New York’s Kennedy Airport against President Trump’s travel ban. That was a very bad weekend for Uber, and by the end of it, more than 200,000 people had deleted the app and CEO Travis Kalanick had publicly stepped down from a Trump-tapped business council just before it was set to meet at the White House.
But sometimes, for embattled Silicon Valley tech startups, when it rains, it pours.
In the last 10 days alone, Uber has been at the center of four additional, new scandals that have brought more scrutiny on the ride-hailing company—which was already no stranger to scandal—than ever before.
exposed even more.... wake up this is a scam company
It was only one month ago that the hashtag #DeleteUber began trending, after Uber promoted its service during protests at New York’s Kennedy Airport against President Trump’s travel ban. That was a very bad weekend for Uber, and by the end of it, more than 200,000 people had deleted the app and CEO Travis Kalanick had publicly stepped down from a Trump-tapped business council just before it was set to meet at the White House.
But sometimes, for embattled Silicon Valley tech startups, when it rains, it pours.
In the last 10 days alone, Uber has been at the center of four additional, new scandals that have brought more scrutiny on the ride-hailing company—which was already no stranger to scandal—than ever before.
exposed even more.... wake up this is a scam company
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,201
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,873
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,694
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,217
- Saturday 10/03/2026 676
- MLB Playoffs 5,078
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,639
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,283
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
