Posted:
#1
I like the way Doi has been playing. She was inconsistent last year but has stepped up a notch to start 2016. Again, you can never really trust how she feels before starting a new tournament. She has talent though. When she holds her serve she is pretty much unstoppable. when she doesn't, she panics and typically becomes desperate and sloppy to win points.
Watson started out 2015 with a bang and ended it like a player rates in the 300's. I don't know what happened to her but she just logged off and has been in and out this year. She's in a dangerous position to lose her wta rating and a player with her qualities can not afford to do that. She's worked so hard to get to where she is, and she won't let a few months of sloppy tennis affect her future.
This is a must win for her and she's beaten Doi 3 times before.
I'm on Watson -155
Watson started out 2015 with a bang and ended it like a player rates in the 300's. I don't know what happened to her but she just logged off and has been in and out this year. She's in a dangerous position to lose her wta rating and a player with her qualities can not afford to do that. She's worked so hard to get to where she is, and she won't let a few months of sloppy tennis affect her future.
This is a must win for her and she's beaten Doi 3 times before.
I'm on Watson -155
