I've been watching quite a bit of challenger tennis lately and thought to delve into that market as well. Can anyone recommend a good bookie for challenger tennis? I would prefer one with higher limits on the challenger lines($100+), a bookie that does not limit you when you win.
Advise is appreciated. Thanks
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi Everyone,
I've been watching quite a bit of challenger tennis lately and thought to delve into that market as well. Can anyone recommend a good bookie for challenger tennis? I would prefer one with higher limits on the challenger lines($100+), a bookie that does not limit you when you win.
Challengers and Futures are the easiest way to make money in tennis...if you do your research and get to know the players, you can literally have more information than the bookies because they don't care as much about the lines in comparison to ATP matches that are heavily bet on.
When the Futures matches were in Toronto and Mississauga this year I went to watch live and saw who was playing well and who wasn't. Bet365 has lines for everything (and inplay for most), even on matches that feature 2 local players that nobody outside of the town has heard of. If you go to the club they are playing at and ask around, it is very easy to get information about them.
Its tough living in Canada because we only get a few events, but I know many people in South America that make a killing off Challengers and Futures. If you strictly focus on a region ie South America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc and learn the players, you can cash in big time.
And that whole theory of Gulbis throwing a match to make a side bet is ridiculous. Gulbis is part of one of the richest families in Latvia (part of the reason why he lacks motivation in tennis) so I doubt he would throw a match to make a few thousand dollars.
Challengers and Futures are the easiest way to make money in tennis...if you do your research and get to know the players, you can literally have more information than the bookies because they don't care as much about the lines in comparison to ATP matches that are heavily bet on.
When the Futures matches were in Toronto and Mississauga this year I went to watch live and saw who was playing well and who wasn't. Bet365 has lines for everything (and inplay for most), even on matches that feature 2 local players that nobody outside of the town has heard of. If you go to the club they are playing at and ask around, it is very easy to get information about them.
Its tough living in Canada because we only get a few events, but I know many people in South America that make a killing off Challengers and Futures. If you strictly focus on a region ie South America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc and learn the players, you can cash in big time.
And that whole theory of Gulbis throwing a match to make a side bet is ridiculous. Gulbis is part of one of the richest families in Latvia (part of the reason why he lacks motivation in tennis) so I doubt he would throw a match to make a few thousand dollars.
it's difficult to believe that you could make a killing out of it. The limits are just too low(there isn't a bookie that offers $100+ consistently on moneylines). Yes, there is value but it's because very few people have information. Not worth it as it requires lots of hours of watching and analysis to make a few hundred, maybe a gran in 3-4 weeks.
it's difficult to believe that you could make a killing out of it. The limits are just too low(there isn't a bookie that offers $100+ consistently on moneylines). Yes, there is value but it's because very few people have information. Not worth it as it requires lots of hours of watching and analysis to make a few hundred, maybe a gran in 3-4 weeks.
the limit is $1650 per a winning side pre-game, but as soon as the game goes into "in-play" betting (even before the match starts) it is $4950 for a winning side...anything like total games, set score, to win next game, etc is $1650 limit in-play
And trust me, you can make a good amount of money if you know all the tricks. I'm on my 5th bet365 account because I was banned before for sometimes making up to 4k in a day betting these small tourneys
the limit is $1650 per a winning side pre-game, but as soon as the game goes into "in-play" betting (even before the match starts) it is $4950 for a winning side...anything like total games, set score, to win next game, etc is $1650 limit in-play
And trust me, you can make a good amount of money if you know all the tricks. I'm on my 5th bet365 account because I was banned before for sometimes making up to 4k in a day betting these small tourneys