I know its becoming annoying all this retiring stuff but how Llodra retired from his Single matchup against Seppi and then plays 9 games in his doubles matchup where their opponent withdraw from the match....So Llodra withdraw and 2 or 3 hours later is able to play in Doubles?
WTF is going on, anybody has info?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know its becoming annoying all this retiring stuff but how Llodra retired from his Single matchup against Seppi and then plays 9 games in his doubles matchup where their opponent withdraw from the match....So Llodra withdraw and 2 or 3 hours later is able to play in Doubles?
I think maybe at the start of the week if you are entering into two or more events (doubles, singles, mixed etc) you should have to name your priority event. For example, Tomic would say singles was his main event. In this case Tomic retired from doubles to make sure that he was right for his match against Blake in the singles (his priority). However, if Llodra had said singles was his main event and he retired from that, he shouldn't then be allowed to take part in his other commitments. If doubles was more important to him, then obviously he would have that as his priority event at the start of the week
I think maybe at the start of the week if you are entering into two or more events (doubles, singles, mixed etc) you should have to name your priority event. For example, Tomic would say singles was his main event. In this case Tomic retired from doubles to make sure that he was right for his match against Blake in the singles (his priority). However, if Llodra had said singles was his main event and he retired from that, he shouldn't then be allowed to take part in his other commitments. If doubles was more important to him, then obviously he would have that as his priority event at the start of the week
I never understood why tennis players play doubles??? unless they are only specializing in doubles play, then that's fine. But, if you are a singles player, why play doubles? it will make you more tired and zap your energy.
I never understood why tennis players play doubles??? unless they are only specializing in doubles play, then that's fine. But, if you are a singles player, why play doubles? it will make you more tired and zap your energy.
I never understood why tennis players play doubles??? unless they are only specializing in doubles play, then that's fine. But, if you are a singles player, why play doubles? it will make you more tired and zap your energy.
Lol its pretty obvious isnt it. For more $$$$
Quote Originally Posted by StevenC:
I never understood why tennis players play doubles??? unless they are only specializing in doubles play, then that's fine. But, if you are a singles player, why play doubles? it will make you more tired and zap your energy.