I keep going back and forth on this. Pospili cost me a grand when he beat Struff because I thought Struff was better. Sinner is a true test, but pospisil is hot right now. Think I’m gonna jam posp and hope pospili wins the first set so I can lock in a profit.
Pospili vs sinner who ya got?
Views: 363
Posts: 11
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by SportsBettor13:
@jvarghese He dropped serve to Deminaur. I think he wins in 2 though.
@jvarghese He dropped serve to Deminaur. I think he wins in 2 though.
That's right thanks he did once there. My apologies.
I like the Over 22.5/23.5
Quote Originally Posted by SportsBettor13:
@jvarghese He dropped serve to Deminaur. I think he wins in 2 though.
@jvarghese He dropped serve to Deminaur. I think he wins in 2 though.
That's right thanks he did once there. My apologies.
I like the Over 22.5/23.5
Posted:
#8
THANKS for tour replies. I held off on first set since you scared me. I watched and saw Posp finding his rhythm so I smashed him for second set.
hitting third set live on Posp again for a little less than I already won. Good stuff!
THANKS for tour replies. I held off on first set since you scared me. I watched and saw Posp finding his rhythm so I smashed him for second set.
hitting third set live on Posp again for a little less than I already won. Good stuff!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,517
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,210
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 158
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,152
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,845
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,769
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
