Took Chattanooga -2.5. They won 63-60. Matchup is marked as void....
Chattanooga/Jackson State Void?
I just received an email from covers saying the game was removed before tip-off voiding all picks. They say there doesnt appear to be a clear reason and unfortunately its unlikely that the game can be restored.
WTF if that is the case why were pickers not allowed another pick but most importantly they accepted the pick it should be honored.
Very disappointed regardless of my current standing in the contest.
I just received an email from covers saying the game was removed before tip-off voiding all picks. They say there doesnt appear to be a clear reason and unfortunately its unlikely that the game can be restored.
WTF if that is the case why were pickers not allowed another pick but most importantly they accepted the pick it should be honored.
Very disappointed regardless of my current standing in the contest.
I have been emailing back and forth today with Covers as now I am pissed only for the fact they could do this again to anyone especially a survivor player going for the big bucks. How can they accept a pick and then void it but not tell anyone until after the game.
Tje line was proper , the game was played, so once again WTF and please if anyone replies dont say stop bitching it is a free game, we are now talking about the integrity of this company and more importantly they are selling services for real dollars.
I have been emailing back and forth today with Covers as now I am pissed only for the fact they could do this again to anyone especially a survivor player going for the big bucks. How can they accept a pick and then void it but not tell anyone until after the game.
Tje line was proper , the game was played, so once again WTF and please if anyone replies dont say stop bitching it is a free game, we are now talking about the integrity of this company and more importantly they are selling services for real dollars.
I just noticed that the VOID was changed to a LOSS! I know it means the same, but if you are going to change it,change it correctly to a WIN.I agree with the above participants comments. Why can't Covers come out with a valid reason for this determination? Waiting for a legit justification to my question!!!
I just noticed that the VOID was changed to a LOSS! I know it means the same, but if you are going to change it,change it correctly to a WIN.I agree with the above participants comments. Why can't Covers come out with a valid reason for this determination? Waiting for a legit justification to my question!!!
dear generation yammer,
1. it is a free contest. nobody owes you anything.
2. stuff happens. get used to it. it will make your life easier and richer.
3. this is a opportunity to buck up, buttercup. chances are you will have more important things about which to complain.
dear generation yammer,
1. it is a free contest. nobody owes you anything.
2. stuff happens. get used to it. it will make your life easier and richer.
3. this is a opportunity to buck up, buttercup. chances are you will have more important things about which to complain.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,298
- PART DEUX 223
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,062
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,668
- Friday 10/02/2026 798
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,337
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
