• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Ultimate Race

    How The Hell Does a Contestant Have 3 NHL Games

    WilliamLagosII
    BrazenBurrow
    magicman1642
    Captain Lock
    DeaconBlues2525
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 287
    Posts: 16
     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2022 - 6:07 PM ET #1

    How does Seawep 95 have 3 NHL games picked for tonights Dec 9th games,when it's 5 PM.Why doesn't he have to pick a college basketball game,he has plenty to choose from?I realize when a league has no games to pick cause all the games have already started,you can pick multiple games from a particular league.But the only way he could of done what he did,is if Covers put out only NHL and NBA games,and then waited to post NCAAB games till later,that's kinda BS.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    How does Seawep 95 have 3 NHL games picked for tonights Dec 9th games,when it's 5 PM.Why doesn't he have to pick a college basketball game,he has plenty to choose from?I realize when a league has no games to pick cause all the games have already started,you can pick multiple games from a particular league.But the only way he could of done what he did,is if Covers put out only NHL and NBA games,and then waited to post NCAAB games till later,that's kinda BS.

     
    BrazenBurrow
    BrazenBurrow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2022 - 6:38 PM ET #2

    I picked 3 NHL games and one NBA game...because at the time, it was my only choices.

    Reply

    I picked 3 NHL games and one NBA game...because at the time, it was my only choices.

     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2022 - 7:33 PM ET #3

    @BrazenBurrow

     Must be nice, I'm not blaming you or Seawep, I would do the same thing if given the chance. But if you are going to run a contest where everybody has to pick a game from each sport, why leave out one of the sports when you are posting all the games. You're giving some contestants a distinct advantage over everybody else.

    Reply

    @BrazenBurrow

     Must be nice, I'm not blaming you or Seawep, I would do the same thing if given the chance. But if you are going to run a contest where everybody has to pick a game from each sport, why leave out one of the sports when you are posting all the games. You're giving some contestants a distinct advantage over everybody else.

     
    magicman1642
    magicman1642
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1004
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2022 - 8:29 PM ET #4

    @WilliamLagosII

     If you made your picks when he did, you could have done the same.  Do you understand all the rules of this contest?  

    See you at the window.
    Reply

    @WilliamLagosII

     If you made your picks when he did, you could have done the same.  Do you understand all the rules of this contest?  

     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2022 - 8:48 PM ET #5

    @magicman1642

     Ya,I understand every rule. Did you read my post #3 about if you are going to run a contest where everyone has to pick a game from each sport, that you should put all the sports that are going to have a game that day up at that same time.I understand if I was making my picks when it was 1st put up, like he was I could done the same thing (exactly like I said in post #3). But that's only for contestants who happen to be watching on Covers at the exact same time as they put up only 2 out of the 3 leagues who are playing games today. Every other contestant who isn't watching for when they only put up 2 of the leagues, is at a disadvantage of having to make picks from all the leagues.

    Reply

    @magicman1642

     Ya,I understand every rule. Did you read my post #3 about if you are going to run a contest where everyone has to pick a game from each sport, that you should put all the sports that are going to have a game that day up at that same time.I understand if I was making my picks when it was 1st put up, like he was I could done the same thing (exactly like I said in post #3). But that's only for contestants who happen to be watching on Covers at the exact same time as they put up only 2 out of the 3 leagues who are playing games today. Every other contestant who isn't watching for when they only put up 2 of the leagues, is at a disadvantage of having to make picks from all the leagues.

     
    magicman1642
    magicman1642
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1004
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2022 - 8:54 PM ET #6

    @WilliamLagosII

     Excellent… well try not to lose sleep over the free contest.

     

    See you at the window.
    Reply

    @WilliamLagosII

     Excellent… well try not to lose sleep over the free contest.

     

     
    Captain Lock
    Captain Lock
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 490
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2022 - 12:39 AM ET #7

    How would you know? It doesn’t even let me view anyone’s picks. 

    Reply

    How would you know? It doesn’t even let me view anyone’s picks. 

     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2022 - 11:19 AM ET #8

    @Captain Lock

     Ya, it don't let me check any previous picks either besides what someone picks for the day it is. If you go to the main page and click view under their profile it will list what picks each contestant has made for that day only.

    Reply

    @Captain Lock

     Ya, it don't let me check any previous picks either besides what someone picks for the day it is. If you go to the main page and click view under their profile it will list what picks each contestant has made for that day only.

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2022 - 4:55 PM ET #9

    @WilliamLagosII

     Yeah. To see the previous picks, you must click Detail, but that is broken at this time.

    Reply

    @WilliamLagosII

     Yeah. To see the previous picks, you must click Detail, but that is broken at this time.

     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2022 - 7:42 PM ET #10

    @DeaconBlues2525

     Ya i figured it was just broken at the present time,I remember the last time they had the race you could see what everybody had picked. Good job on the race so far Deacon, and good luck going forward.

    Reply

    @DeaconBlues2525

     Ya i figured it was just broken at the present time,I remember the last time they had the race you could see what everybody had picked. Good job on the race so far Deacon, and good luck going forward.

     
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    TIPOF-THE-SWORD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2018
    Posts: 3603
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2022 - 8:27 PM ET #11

    Ok…I’m chiming in…FREE contest or not means absolutely nothing. The basis of this contest is to find out who is better at picking winners from all sports (NBA, NCAAB, NFL, and NHL). Not simply a race to 200 wins. If the basis was first to 200 wins, then don’t have guidelines like 1 pick per sport. If there are contests in all (4) sports on a day, then you should only be allowed to make (1) pick per sport. The only exception is….if it is a Tuesday and the NFL isn’t playing, then you should be allowed to make a pick a second pick on a sport that is playing. There should not be any other exception. Any other exception, goes against the basis of the contest.

    Reply

    Ok…I’m chiming in…FREE contest or not means absolutely nothing. The basis of this contest is to find out who is better at picking winners from all sports (NBA, NCAAB, NFL, and NHL). Not simply a race to 200 wins. If the basis was first to 200 wins, then don’t have guidelines like 1 pick per sport. If there are contests in all (4) sports on a day, then you should only be allowed to make (1) pick per sport. The only exception is….if it is a Tuesday and the NFL isn’t playing, then you should be allowed to make a pick a second pick on a sport that is playing. There should not be any other exception. Any other exception, goes against the basis of the contest.

     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2022 - 10:56 PM ET #12

    @TIPOF-THE-SWORD

     I understand that way of thinking also Tipof. There is a reason they have it where you can't pick all in 1 sport and are supposed to pick 1 in every sport available, cause they know there is an advantage to taking 2 hockey games that are at -150, and 1 hockey game at -120. That's their rules, that's why i don't think it was right that day when they only put up the hockey and NBA basketball games, but didn't to put up the college basketball games till later, which let contestants avoid "their rules". Now to be honest I will check to see when is the latest game that starts in a sport, and if I don't like any games in the sport. I will wait until all the games have started where I can't pick in that sport anymore, and choose a game in a sport that is still available, but that I have already made a pick in. Like on a Monday if I don't like the NFL game I will make my 3 other picks, but wait until the only NFL game starts and becomes unavailable, and then make another pick in a sport I have already make a pick in. And that's kind of skirting the rule also, but I'm also only getting to select from a very limited amount of games. And let me clarify, like I said in my post #3 I'm not complaining against Seawep doing it, I would do the same thing if given the chance. I just don't think Covers should of given any contestants the chance to skirt "their" own rules, even if it is a free contest. It ain't hard to keep it fair, and just cause it's free, doesn't mean it can't still be fair to everyone.

    Reply

    @TIPOF-THE-SWORD

     I understand that way of thinking also Tipof. There is a reason they have it where you can't pick all in 1 sport and are supposed to pick 1 in every sport available, cause they know there is an advantage to taking 2 hockey games that are at -150, and 1 hockey game at -120. That's their rules, that's why i don't think it was right that day when they only put up the hockey and NBA basketball games, but didn't to put up the college basketball games till later, which let contestants avoid "their rules". Now to be honest I will check to see when is the latest game that starts in a sport, and if I don't like any games in the sport. I will wait until all the games have started where I can't pick in that sport anymore, and choose a game in a sport that is still available, but that I have already made a pick in. Like on a Monday if I don't like the NFL game I will make my 3 other picks, but wait until the only NFL game starts and becomes unavailable, and then make another pick in a sport I have already make a pick in. And that's kind of skirting the rule also, but I'm also only getting to select from a very limited amount of games. And let me clarify, like I said in my post #3 I'm not complaining against Seawep doing it, I would do the same thing if given the chance. I just don't think Covers should of given any contestants the chance to skirt "their" own rules, even if it is a free contest. It ain't hard to keep it fair, and just cause it's free, doesn't mean it can't still be fair to everyone.

     
    DeaconBlues2525
    DeaconBlues2525
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 868
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2022 - 6:47 PM ET #13

    @WilliamLagosII

     Thanks. I was slipping fast before this last week when I went on a crazy run. First time I ever won a weekly Fall Race prize. I guess I will finally find out what is in the Covers Prize Pack. I think yisman has to be the favorite at this point. I mean, I would take the field against him, but no one player. His history combined with his current position has to make him the favorite. I had a bad week in NFL and dropped to 20th place in the CBS NFL pickem contest. I like Covers better. It's too hard competing against 75,000 contestants in the CBS contest. Thanks Covers for running this contest.

    Reply

    @WilliamLagosII

     Thanks. I was slipping fast before this last week when I went on a crazy run. First time I ever won a weekly Fall Race prize. I guess I will finally find out what is in the Covers Prize Pack. I think yisman has to be the favorite at this point. I mean, I would take the field against him, but no one player. His history combined with his current position has to make him the favorite. I had a bad week in NFL and dropped to 20th place in the CBS NFL pickem contest. I like Covers better. It's too hard competing against 75,000 contestants in the CBS contest. Thanks Covers for running this contest.

     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2022 - 7:30 PM ET #14

    @Captain Lock

     Click on persons name

    Reply

    @Captain Lock

     Click on persons name

     
    GypsyCowboy
    GypsyCowboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2022 - 9:58 AM ET #15

    Alright, you turkeys. If you wait until after 3pm, you don't have to make a college football pick, so you can make the same sport picks if you need. And quit cryin about it

    Reply

    Alright, you turkeys. If you wait until after 3pm, you don't have to make a college football pick, so you can make the same sport picks if you need. And quit cryin about it

     
     
    WilliamLagosII
    WilliamLagosII
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 200
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2022 - 4:48 PM ET #16

    @GypsyCowboy

     Wow, thanks for that info Einstein, if you actually read my 1st post that's all explained. But that's not what happened on the day I'm talking about. On that day there were 3 sports going on and not a game had been played in any of them, it was like 5pm and all of them had games starting pretty late. But this contestant was able to pick 3 hockey games at -150,-150 and -120, without picking from 1 of the 3 sports. 

    Reply

    @GypsyCowboy

     Wow, thanks for that info Einstein, if you actually read my 1st post that's all explained. But that's not what happened on the day I'm talking about. On that day there were 3 sports going on and not a game had been played in any of them, it was like 5pm and all of them had games starting pretty late. But this contestant was able to pick 3 hockey games at -150,-150 and -120, without picking from 1 of the 3 sports. 

    All Forums | Ultimate Race

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,094
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,692
    • Sunday 3,121
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,467
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
    • NFL Sunday 7,431
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.