Betvegas777 and Betvegas247 beware don't send them money you will never get a payout. There number on the website has been disconnected. The bonus they offer is too good to be true. They sucker you to send money with a great bonus. I called to get a payout and now they won't answer and I have nobody to contact. Any help would be great. They have $5k of my money and I can't get anybody to talk to me. They are SCAMMERS!!!!!
Betvegas777 and Betvegas247 SCAMMERS
Views: 285
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
Betvegas777 and Betvegas247 beware don't send them money you will never get a payout. There number on the website has been disconnected. The bonus they offer is too good to be true. They sucker you to send money with a great bonus. I called to get a payout and now they won't answer and I have nobody to contact. Any help would be great. They have $5k of my money and I can't get anybody to talk to me. They are SCAMMERS!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,899
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,202
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 457
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 2,785
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
