Interesting bios for starting pitchers today:
Strasburg -100 physical
Sale -100 physical
Sparkman +100 physical
Odorizzi "0" critical day physical
Biorythms for MLB
Interesting bios for starting pitchers today:Strasburg -100 physicalSale -100 physicalSparkman +100 physicalOdorizzi "0" critical day physical
Have you had success with this approach? I was looking into it before just kinda got left on the back burner. Thnx
Interesting bios for starting pitchers today:Strasburg -100 physicalSale -100 physicalSparkman +100 physicalOdorizzi "0" critical day physical
Have you had success with this approach? I was looking into it before just kinda got left on the back burner. Thnx
Interesting bios for starting pitchers today:Strasburg -100 physicalSale -100 physicalSparkman +100 physicalOdorizzi "0" critical day physical
I actually have had a lot of success, but it took a while to figure out how to use them. Basically I found that having a high reading in any of the three categories isn't necessarily a good thing unless they are extreme. Also in some sports, one category may be more significant than the others. For example, in the NBA and MLB the emotional numbers seem to be the most important, and not whether they are high or low but in what direction those numbers are heading, up cycles being better. In boxing and football, I found physical to be the most important, high numbers are better. Also some players have their best days on low numbers so keeping individual records helpful. I also use them with horseracing. The critical day and the intelligence category are very powerful. I hope this helps. You can find data for these sports at biocapper.com. That's where I got today's games, the other sports will be available soon.
Interesting bios for starting pitchers today:Strasburg -100 physicalSale -100 physicalSparkman +100 physicalOdorizzi "0" critical day physical
I actually have had a lot of success, but it took a while to figure out how to use them. Basically I found that having a high reading in any of the three categories isn't necessarily a good thing unless they are extreme. Also in some sports, one category may be more significant than the others. For example, in the NBA and MLB the emotional numbers seem to be the most important, and not whether they are high or low but in what direction those numbers are heading, up cycles being better. In boxing and football, I found physical to be the most important, high numbers are better. Also some players have their best days on low numbers so keeping individual records helpful. I also use them with horseracing. The critical day and the intelligence category are very powerful. I hope this helps. You can find data for these sports at biocapper.com. That's where I got today's games, the other sports will be available soon.
Interesting numbers on the fight tonight:
Tyson Fury -100 physical +98 emotional +87 intellectual
Tom Schwarz -100 physical -97 emotional +97 Intellectual
This suggests it will be a sloppy fight with Fury holding the edge by keeping his emotions in check. He was +100 v. Wilder who was -97 when they fought to a draw.
Interesting numbers on the fight tonight:
Tyson Fury -100 physical +98 emotional +87 intellectual
Tom Schwarz -100 physical -97 emotional +97 Intellectual
This suggests it will be a sloppy fight with Fury holding the edge by keeping his emotions in check. He was +100 v. Wilder who was -97 when they fought to a draw.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,020
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 630
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,344
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,341
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,185
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,082
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
