has anybody ever heard of "the whale and champ systen.I have been getting e-mails from these people.is this a scam or what
buying picks
if they have to reach out to you directly to market, chances are they aren't worth it. it's like a shitty lawyer that has to send their mail to you after an arrest or citation. the good ones know their customer base knows how to get in touch with them. the only difference between the lawyer and the touts is that all touts suck. lol
if they have to reach out to you directly to market, chances are they aren't worth it. it's like a shitty lawyer that has to send their mail to you after an arrest or citation. the good ones know their customer base knows how to get in touch with them. the only difference between the lawyer and the touts is that all touts suck. lol
I can tell you from personal experience . The only services worth having won't be what you want to pay . We had a service back in the late 70's that me & 4 buddies pd $2500 for a year of all football . This was when a Volkswagen cost about $3000 . We had this service for about 4 years , and he killed it for us . I won enough money to pick up a nose addiction if that tells you anything . The person would call us from NO on Thursday to make sure we were coming . I'll add that one of the guys in on the service was a candy man , & he's the one they actually called . Man , we would hit NO Friday PM and not sleep until we got back home Sunday night . In today's world I would be in jail. Back in those days in Louisiana just about anything went. Thank God I got straight before I fucked (literally) all my winnings off. The man's name was Ed Horowitch , & he went by the name of the "Professor" . He was in his 70's back then , so he isn't around for me to recommend you buying his picks. And to top it off 95% of his picks were dogs. In the NFL all were. Just reminiscing guys. Sorry for all the BS and not even the hint of a pick , so here we go .Today I'm playing the Angels FWIW. ![]()
I can tell you from personal experience . The only services worth having won't be what you want to pay . We had a service back in the late 70's that me & 4 buddies pd $2500 for a year of all football . This was when a Volkswagen cost about $3000 . We had this service for about 4 years , and he killed it for us . I won enough money to pick up a nose addiction if that tells you anything . The person would call us from NO on Thursday to make sure we were coming . I'll add that one of the guys in on the service was a candy man , & he's the one they actually called . Man , we would hit NO Friday PM and not sleep until we got back home Sunday night . In today's world I would be in jail. Back in those days in Louisiana just about anything went. Thank God I got straight before I fucked (literally) all my winnings off. The man's name was Ed Horowitch , & he went by the name of the "Professor" . He was in his 70's back then , so he isn't around for me to recommend you buying his picks. And to top it off 95% of his picks were dogs. In the NFL all were. Just reminiscing guys. Sorry for all the BS and not even the hint of a pick , so here we go .Today I'm playing the Angels FWIW. ![]()
Why anybody would ever even consider buying picks is beyond me. Its like asking someone to do a a crossword puzzle for you, whats the point? If ya don't wanna do it yourself then don't do it, or maybe you're under the delusion that youre going to make money gambling?
![]()
Why anybody would ever even consider buying picks is beyond me. Its like asking someone to do a a crossword puzzle for you, whats the point? If ya don't wanna do it yourself then don't do it, or maybe you're under the delusion that youre going to make money gambling?
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,692
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,018
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,586
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
