• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Prison Sports Bookie Becomes Handicapper?

    JohnnyEveryday
    sports_Network
    keven vanlith
    J_Dash_Score
    tryn2makeabuck
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77
    Posts: 8
     
    JohnnyEveryday
    JohnnyEveryday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2021 - 5:20 AM ET #1

    I was just recently released from prison. I've done over 14 years. The reason I tell you this, is because i've done nothing but watch and gamble on sports 24/7 - 365 - times those 14 years. Some may know this, some may not. But sports is a major thing in prison. Every prison you go to will have three or four par-lay tickets. The way it's done in prison, is tickets are wrote out with the games for that day (NFL, NCAAM, NCAAF, NBA) and then passed out to "runners" in each building on the compound. Then the runner takes the bets, gets 20%, and gives the stubs to whoever is running the ticket. The big difference though, is that the odds are completely different and a 4 pick par-lay is the lowest available.


    But you want to hear something crazy? Not only do you have to pick 4, the odds are lower. A $5 four pick multiplies by 10. So 5$ will only get you 50 and that includes the five dollars you bet in the first place. The odds go, 4/10 . 5/15 . 6/20. Some tickets like mine do teasers, a 7 pick THREE point teaser will net you X 13. $1 gets you $13. I tell you most of this before I get to my point, because some people may just be interested. In one prison, there are several tickets. So you have to compete by changing the vegas point spread. You have to give them a reason to play. One of my best move was making the Alabama/Clemson a pick em in 2018. The majority of the people get the line of the phone, and worship it. So if the Utah Jazz is favored by 10, and you think they're going to cover, you make the line 13 or 14 in order to force them the other way.


    I say all that to say this - I ran my own ticket for the past 7 years. - I've been picking four-game tickets for 14 years in order to win. When they legalized gambling, and I found out that I only have to pick one, two, or three - it made me feel like i've been shooting free throws from the half-court line all my life, and someone finally showed me where the free throw line actually is. When they first legalized sports gambling in 2018, I called home and told everyone that for the first time in my life I feel as if I have a chance at making some real money. I was released four days ago.

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I was just recently released from prison. I've done over 14 years. The reason I tell you this, is because i've done nothing but watch and gamble on sports 24/7 - 365 - times those 14 years. Some may know this, some may not. But sports is a major thing in prison. Every prison you go to will have three or four par-lay tickets. The way it's done in prison, is tickets are wrote out with the games for that day (NFL, NCAAM, NCAAF, NBA) and then passed out to "runners" in each building on the compound. Then the runner takes the bets, gets 20%, and gives the stubs to whoever is running the ticket. The big difference though, is that the odds are completely different and a 4 pick par-lay is the lowest available.


    But you want to hear something crazy? Not only do you have to pick 4, the odds are lower. A $5 four pick multiplies by 10. So 5$ will only get you 50 and that includes the five dollars you bet in the first place. The odds go, 4/10 . 5/15 . 6/20. Some tickets like mine do teasers, a 7 pick THREE point teaser will net you X 13. $1 gets you $13. I tell you most of this before I get to my point, because some people may just be interested. In one prison, there are several tickets. So you have to compete by changing the vegas point spread. You have to give them a reason to play. One of my best move was making the Alabama/Clemson a pick em in 2018. The majority of the people get the line of the phone, and worship it. So if the Utah Jazz is favored by 10, and you think they're going to cover, you make the line 13 or 14 in order to force them the other way.


    I say all that to say this - I ran my own ticket for the past 7 years. - I've been picking four-game tickets for 14 years in order to win. When they legalized gambling, and I found out that I only have to pick one, two, or three - it made me feel like i've been shooting free throws from the half-court line all my life, and someone finally showed me where the free throw line actually is. When they first legalized sports gambling in 2018, I called home and told everyone that for the first time in my life I feel as if I have a chance at making some real money. I was released four days ago.

     

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2021 - 5:37 AM ET #2

    @JohnnyEveryday

     Nothing but the best in your direction..may you prosper my brother...

    interesting read, keep the forum posted as to your disposition, and picks.

    peace_5

    Reply

    @JohnnyEveryday

     Nothing but the best in your direction..may you prosper my brother...

    interesting read, keep the forum posted as to your disposition, and picks.

    peace_5

     
    JohnnyEveryday
    JohnnyEveryday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2021 - 5:42 AM ET #3

    This is the second part of that message.  It wouldn't let me pick it first.

    I'm asking advice on how to tap into the business of selling picks. I see these people on YouTube giving out losers every day. I download these betting apps, they're giving out losers. It seems to me that the real skill set needed is the ability to gather information, present it in a way that sounds believable, and feed it to the public. People just want to hear something that sounds good. I get that. But I can actually give out winners.

    I'm not fucking perfect, i'm not a fortune teller. But I understand the rhythm of the seasons. I watch what is going on. If all you need is 60% to be a "sports expert" - I can make it there. Plus I can only get better, now that I have the internet. Yes, thats right - I've never even had the internet. My internet was the bottom line on ESPN. And we only get one ESPN. No ACC Network. No MLB Network. Just ESPN. I'm so sick of seeing Kendrick Perkins I could puke.  I love Elle Duncan.


    My point is, the only one way to go up. I'm looking for mentors. I'm looking for advice. I don't necessarily agree with the "PAR-LAYS ARE THE DEVIL" philosophy. I do pretty well picking two and three picks. My philosophy is, if you get 4 out of 6 right in two-pick par-lays, you come ahead.  If you can hit 2 out of every 13 four-picks, you double your money.  I can't make myself bet 15 dollars to win ten, I have to mix it and try to at least double my money.  But that is what I feel, I'm not saying that my way is better.


    I plan on dedicating my life to this thing. Sports is all I care about. I just recently made a Twitter account, i'm giving out free picks on there and giving out picks in the comment sections of every YouTube show I see.  I'll start making my own videos this morning.  I'm getting organized.  I won't give the names, because I don't know how this site is about advertising and I don't want to be banned from the forum.


    Reach out to me. I love this site.  I look forward to being with the community and I am welcoming anything anyone has to say.

    Rest in peace Mac Miller.

    Reply

    This is the second part of that message.  It wouldn't let me pick it first.

    I'm asking advice on how to tap into the business of selling picks. I see these people on YouTube giving out losers every day. I download these betting apps, they're giving out losers. It seems to me that the real skill set needed is the ability to gather information, present it in a way that sounds believable, and feed it to the public. People just want to hear something that sounds good. I get that. But I can actually give out winners.

    I'm not fucking perfect, i'm not a fortune teller. But I understand the rhythm of the seasons. I watch what is going on. If all you need is 60% to be a "sports expert" - I can make it there. Plus I can only get better, now that I have the internet. Yes, thats right - I've never even had the internet. My internet was the bottom line on ESPN. And we only get one ESPN. No ACC Network. No MLB Network. Just ESPN. I'm so sick of seeing Kendrick Perkins I could puke.  I love Elle Duncan.


    My point is, the only one way to go up. I'm looking for mentors. I'm looking for advice. I don't necessarily agree with the "PAR-LAYS ARE THE DEVIL" philosophy. I do pretty well picking two and three picks. My philosophy is, if you get 4 out of 6 right in two-pick par-lays, you come ahead.  If you can hit 2 out of every 13 four-picks, you double your money.  I can't make myself bet 15 dollars to win ten, I have to mix it and try to at least double my money.  But that is what I feel, I'm not saying that my way is better.


    I plan on dedicating my life to this thing. Sports is all I care about. I just recently made a Twitter account, i'm giving out free picks on there and giving out picks in the comment sections of every YouTube show I see.  I'll start making my own videos this morning.  I'm getting organized.  I won't give the names, because I don't know how this site is about advertising and I don't want to be banned from the forum.


    Reach out to me. I love this site.  I look forward to being with the community and I am welcoming anything anyone has to say.

    Rest in peace Mac Miller.

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2021 - 6:20 AM ET #4

    @JohnnyEveryday  Knock, and the door shall be opened.

     Forget about selling picks, touting yourself out, just wager on your own handicaps...the rest is nothing more than bullshit.

    WIN on Covers Betting Forum's, and you'll receive the global recognition that you seek. You'll get nowhere on Twitter, til' you have credentials..

    WIN my brother, it's really that simple, just WIN, that's all it takes, that's all it has ever taken...WIN

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    @JohnnyEveryday  Knock, and the door shall be opened.

     Forget about selling picks, touting yourself out, just wager on your own handicaps...the rest is nothing more than bullshit.

    WIN on Covers Betting Forum's, and you'll receive the global recognition that you seek. You'll get nowhere on Twitter, til' you have credentials..

    WIN my brother, it's really that simple, just WIN, that's all it takes, that's all it has ever taken...WIN

    thumbs_up

     
    JohnnyEveryday
    JohnnyEveryday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2021 - 1:31 PM ET #5

    @sports_Network

     How do you win on Covers ForuM?

    Reply

    @sports_Network

     How do you win on Covers ForuM?

     
    keven vanlith
    keven vanlith
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2003
    Posts: 2081
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2021 - 5:09 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEveryday:

    @sports_Network  How do you win on Covers ForuM?

     

    Just simply post your winning NFL sides with the P/S and unit amounts or your bankroll % on each game you like on the NFL forum....the reason you like those games are optional but always nice to see what is in a bettors head of why he likes that game.

    Also join the NFL + other sports handicapping contest for free + win 3500 dollars i think if you win the full season contest.

    Like the guy said before me just pick winners + prove it by posting them....you will be lauded for that + have a faithful following also.

     

    GL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEveryday:

    @sports_Network  How do you win on Covers ForuM?

     

    Just simply post your winning NFL sides with the P/S and unit amounts or your bankroll % on each game you like on the NFL forum....the reason you like those games are optional but always nice to see what is in a bettors head of why he likes that game.

    Also join the NFL + other sports handicapping contest for free + win 3500 dollars i think if you win the full season contest.

    Like the guy said before me just pick winners + prove it by posting them....you will be lauded for that + have a faithful following also.

     

    GL

     
    J_Dash_Score
    J_Dash_Score
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 7456
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2021 - 6:04 PM ET #7

    if your % is good, id really just stick to single bet tickets. if you like 4 games, 4 tickets. its the only way to make money consistently.

    stupid people are greater threat to society than criminals.
    Reply

    if your % is good, id really just stick to single bet tickets. if you like 4 games, 4 tickets. its the only way to make money consistently.

     
     
    tryn2makeabuck
    tryn2makeabuck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 1621
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2021 - 3:00 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEveryday:

    I was just recently released from prison. I've done over 14 years. The reason I tell you this, is because i've done nothing but watch and gamble on sports 24/7 - 365 - times those 14 years. Some may know this, some may not. But sports is a major thing in prison. Every prison you go to will have three or four par-lay tickets. The way it's done in prison, is tickets are wrote out with the games for that day (NFL, NCAAM, NCAAF, NBA) and then passed out to "runners" in each building on the compound. Then the runner takes the bets, gets 20%, and gives the stubs to whoever is running the ticket. The big difference though, is that the odds are completely different and a 4 pick par-lay is the lowest available. But you want to hear something crazy? Not only do you have to pick 4, the odds are lower. A $5 four pick multiplies by 10. So 5$ will only get you 50 and that includes the five dollars you bet in the first place. The odds go, 4/10 . 5/15 . 6/20. Some tickets like mine do teasers, a 7 pick THREE point teaser will net you X 13. $1 gets you $13. I tell you most of this before I get to my point, because some people may just be interested. In one prison, there are several tickets. So you have to compete by changing the vegas point spread. You have to give them a reason to play. One of my best move was making the Alabama/Clemson a pick em in 2018. The majority of the people get the line of the phone, and worship it. So if the Utah Jazz is favored by 10, and you think they're going to cover, you make the line 13 or 14 in order to force them the other way. I say all that to say this - I ran my own ticket for the past 7 years. - I've been picking four-game tickets for 14 years in order to win. When they legalized gambling, and I found out that I only have to pick one, two, or three - it made me feel like i've been shooting free throws from the half-court line all my life, and someone finally showed me where the free throw line actually is. When they first legalized sports gambling in 2018, I called home and told everyone that for the first time in my life I feel as if I have a chance at making some real money. I was released four days ago.
    did you serve fed time or state? glad to hear you are free again.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEveryday:

    I was just recently released from prison. I've done over 14 years. The reason I tell you this, is because i've done nothing but watch and gamble on sports 24/7 - 365 - times those 14 years. Some may know this, some may not. But sports is a major thing in prison. Every prison you go to will have three or four par-lay tickets. The way it's done in prison, is tickets are wrote out with the games for that day (NFL, NCAAM, NCAAF, NBA) and then passed out to "runners" in each building on the compound. Then the runner takes the bets, gets 20%, and gives the stubs to whoever is running the ticket. The big difference though, is that the odds are completely different and a 4 pick par-lay is the lowest available. But you want to hear something crazy? Not only do you have to pick 4, the odds are lower. A $5 four pick multiplies by 10. So 5$ will only get you 50 and that includes the five dollars you bet in the first place. The odds go, 4/10 . 5/15 . 6/20. Some tickets like mine do teasers, a 7 pick THREE point teaser will net you X 13. $1 gets you $13. I tell you most of this before I get to my point, because some people may just be interested. In one prison, there are several tickets. So you have to compete by changing the vegas point spread. You have to give them a reason to play. One of my best move was making the Alabama/Clemson a pick em in 2018. The majority of the people get the line of the phone, and worship it. So if the Utah Jazz is favored by 10, and you think they're going to cover, you make the line 13 or 14 in order to force them the other way. I say all that to say this - I ran my own ticket for the past 7 years. - I've been picking four-game tickets for 14 years in order to win. When they legalized gambling, and I found out that I only have to pick one, two, or three - it made me feel like i've been shooting free throws from the half-court line all my life, and someone finally showed me where the free throw line actually is. When they first legalized sports gambling in 2018, I called home and told everyone that for the first time in my life I feel as if I have a chance at making some real money. I was released four days ago.
    did you serve fed time or state? glad to hear you are free again.

    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,956
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
    • PART DEUX 298
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 574
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,453
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.