has anyone had any positive experiences or dealings with SAS. Yes I know it’s a place that sells picks but the few free ones they have given me have done well. Curious if anyone has tried them long term
SAS info?
Views: 122
Posts: 2
Posted:
#2
Quote Originally Posted by jchez444:
has anyone had any positive experiences or dealings with SAS. Yes I know it’s a place that sells picks but the few free ones they have given me have done well. Curious if anyone has tried them long term
has anyone had any positive experiences or dealings with SAS. Yes I know it’s a place that sells picks but the few free ones they have given me have done well. Curious if anyone has tried them long term
Haven't had much experience with them. I know a solid service. They're very transparent, honest and have been doing pretty well for over a decade. PM me if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by jchez444:
has anyone had any positive experiences or dealings with SAS. Yes I know it’s a place that sells picks but the few free ones they have given me have done well. Curious if anyone has tried them long term
has anyone had any positive experiences or dealings with SAS. Yes I know it’s a place that sells picks but the few free ones they have given me have done well. Curious if anyone has tried them long term
Haven't had much experience with them. I know a solid service. They're very transparent, honest and have been doing pretty well for over a decade. PM me if you're interested.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
