Posted:
#1
First and foremost. What I'm about to write is no scam, it's 100% real. I'm looking for a good discussion and your views about this topic.
Known for taking almost any bet, I once was asked what It would take to get me off gambling. "1,000,000$!!", I replied. Then I was hit with the question: "What would you do for 1,000,000$?"
I wasn't really thinking straight, so I just bursted out "For 1,000,000$ I would crawl the New York Marathon."
Stupid as it may seem, my buddy thought about this...and then asked my about starting a fundraiser to try and get the 1,000,000$
I said I'm up for it. If it was possible to raise the 1million, I would definitely crawl the marathon.
So what do you think? Is this possible? Is it possible to get 50,000 internet users to donate 20$ each? This is no joke, the website an gofundme account is up and running. I have set 2 guinness world records before (not crawling), but I'm damn motivated to make this work.
Your comments are highly appreciated...can this be done?
Known for taking almost any bet, I once was asked what It would take to get me off gambling. "1,000,000$!!", I replied. Then I was hit with the question: "What would you do for 1,000,000$?"
I wasn't really thinking straight, so I just bursted out "For 1,000,000$ I would crawl the New York Marathon."
Stupid as it may seem, my buddy thought about this...and then asked my about starting a fundraiser to try and get the 1,000,000$
I said I'm up for it. If it was possible to raise the 1million, I would definitely crawl the marathon.
So what do you think? Is this possible? Is it possible to get 50,000 internet users to donate 20$ each? This is no joke, the website an gofundme account is up and running. I have set 2 guinness world records before (not crawling), but I'm damn motivated to make this work.
Your comments are highly appreciated...can this be done?
