Both teams have had a hectic schedule in this fresh new season. City to city and all on one days rest. Aces went to Phoenix, back to Vegas and now out to Washington. Remember, these ladies don’t fly in their teams private jets, they travel coach. Mystics also went from Washington, out to Minny and now back home. No Cloud tonight running PG so we should see a lot of Machida tonight. Don’t like playing unders when the Aces are involved because they can put 100 on any team but I do think Hammon is trying to slow their play down a bit after Laimbeer had them playing 100 miles per hour, not taking many 3’s and relying heavily down low with A’ja.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD: 0-0
Aces @ Mystics: Under 168
Both teams have had a hectic schedule in this fresh new season. City to city and all on one days rest. Aces went to Phoenix, back to Vegas and now out to Washington. Remember, these ladies don’t fly in their teams private jets, they travel coach. Mystics also went from Washington, out to Minny and now back home. No Cloud tonight running PG so we should see a lot of Machida tonight. Don’t like playing unders when the Aces are involved because they can put 100 on any team but I do think Hammon is trying to slow their play down a bit after Laimbeer had them playing 100 miles per hour, not taking many 3’s and relying heavily down low with A’ja.
Saw that Casey, great middle for everyone on the forum. I was getting nervous there at the end, had a 21 point buffer with 3.08 to go and then the fouling began. Even when the game was out of reach, refs calling fouls. Not a big fan of unders at all because of that exact reasoning
Saw that Casey, great middle for everyone on the forum. I was getting nervous there at the end, had a 21 point buffer with 3.08 to go and then the fouling began. Even when the game was out of reach, refs calling fouls. Not a big fan of unders at all because of that exact reasoning
Nice hit mate.. I was surprised to see Aces so poor after half time, they put up 51 on the first half and third quarter just 7? These things can happen in the WNBA but I don’t remember seeing that much of a discrepancy between first and second half in this league for a very long time.
@WNBASharp31
Nice hit mate.. I was surprised to see Aces so poor after half time, they put up 51 on the first half and third quarter just 7? These things can happen in the WNBA but I don’t remember seeing that much of a discrepancy between first and second half in this league for a very long time.
I’ve lost so many overs throughout the years where three quarters feature lots of scoring and there is one quarter with an insanely low total. It’s a feature of the WNBA (even more so than the NBA I would say). Nice to be on the other side of it.
I’ve lost so many overs throughout the years where three quarters feature lots of scoring and there is one quarter with an insanely low total. It’s a feature of the WNBA (even more so than the NBA I would say). Nice to be on the other side of it.