LA is hott garbage on the road coming off a win where Sea didn't even show up and gave LA the game from the opening whistle. Meanwhile shitbox Atl is coming off a gimmee win by Ind who had to lose to Atl to secure worst 2 year record and thus 44% chance at #1 pick, which they did. Howdafuq did LA lose to an Indy team that was tanking on purpose, that's amazing to lose to a team that was trying to lose to you (if you watched the hilarious ending Indy did everything to give game to LA but Sykes had a meltdown and couldn't hit FTs or the game winner to Indy's chagrin). So 2 crapola teams that probably couldn't hit 50% in a layup drill. Does LA fight for #8 seed eventhough they lose tiebreaker to Wash who occupy 8 spot, if they do they MUST win this game. Does Atl who had 3 coaches this season try to play spoiler, don't think they even could if they wanted.
What to do with this crap game LA/ATL
LA is hott garbage on the road coming off a win where Sea didn't even show up and gave LA the game from the opening whistle. Meanwhile shitbox Atl is coming off a gimmee win by Ind who had to lose to Atl to secure worst 2 year record and thus 44% chance at #1 pick, which they did. Howdafuq did LA lose to an Indy team that was tanking on purpose, that's amazing to lose to a team that was trying to lose to you (if you watched the hilarious ending Indy did everything to give game to LA but Sykes had a meltdown and couldn't hit FTs or the game winner to Indy's chagrin). So 2 crapola teams that probably couldn't hit 50% in a layup drill. Does LA fight for #8 seed eventhough they lose tiebreaker to Wash who occupy 8 spot, if they do they MUST win this game. Does Atl who had 3 coaches this season try to play spoiler, don't think they even could if they wanted.
A degenerate gambler's thought process:
Garbage game?
M
U
S
T
G
O
A
L
L
I
N....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm going to side with the ATL for a unit BUT I'll wait till tip off with anticipation of a slight line movement towards my pick..
![]()
A degenerate gambler's thought process:
Garbage game?
M
U
S
T
G
O
A
L
L
I
N....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm going to side with the ATL for a unit BUT I'll wait till tip off with anticipation of a slight line movement towards my pick..
![]()
Hey SQ good luck tonight buddy. I think both teams come out firing and I like crap teams in their last home game (Atl) and I like the fact that Atl just lost 2 very close games to LA in LA so want a bit of payback. Eliminated teams don't seem to be playing any defense to end the season so hopefully LA can get the ball in he bucket w/ pace and not want a game in 60s
over 148.5
may need OT at 70-70
Hey SQ good luck tonight buddy. I think both teams come out firing and I like crap teams in their last home game (Atl) and I like the fact that Atl just lost 2 very close games to LA in LA so want a bit of payback. Eliminated teams don't seem to be playing any defense to end the season so hopefully LA can get the ball in he bucket w/ pace and not want a game in 60s
over 148.5
may need OT at 70-70
As a fellow forum member by the alias of "mrCoo" once said...
SOOOOO
TIGHT...
![]()
The game that is.. 34-31 Sparks at the half.. ![]()
Rigged for tightness... ![]()
![]()
![]()
As a fellow forum member by the alias of "mrCoo" once said...
SOOOOO
TIGHT...
![]()
The game that is.. 34-31 Sparks at the half.. ![]()
Rigged for tightness... ![]()
![]()
![]()
Hope Atl comes thru for you SQ…cracks me up all the WNBA Twitter props to this girl and that and and they put up a 14-10 qtr like a tee ball children’s game and still take themselves seriously
Hope Atl comes thru for you SQ…cracks me up all the WNBA Twitter props to this girl and that and and they put up a 14-10 qtr like a tee ball children’s game and still take themselves seriously
I was reading through the threads for tonight and it seems as if the whole board is on the Spark's -1.5/2 spread... ![]()
It might potentially be a ![]()
It's so TIGHT that I'm very ![]()
All we can do is just sit back and ![]()
I was reading through the threads for tonight and it seems as if the whole board is on the Spark's -1.5/2 spread... ![]()
It might potentially be a ![]()
It's so TIGHT that I'm very ![]()
All we can do is just sit back and ![]()
Where was this "down by 9+, 1 second left in regulation, playing a meaningless game" fouling 2 games ago when I had that O168? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Where was this "down by 9+, 1 second left in regulation, playing a meaningless game" fouling 2 games ago when I had that O168? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,384
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,380
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,482
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,201
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,797
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
