Posted:
#1
I've made 2 Max plays on boxing before with
Bernard Hopkins over Antonio Tarver
Nonito Donare over Montiel
my third one will be Chad Dawson over Benard Hopkins
Hopkins has always had problems with athletic boxers that have fast hands. I think if Dawson can stay focus which I believe he will, should be able to get a comfortable decision win. I think Hopkins actually avoided Dawson for as long as he could but he figures its the time to fight him now.
Chad Dawson -140
small play on Draw
BOL
Bernard Hopkins over Antonio Tarver
Nonito Donare over Montiel
my third one will be Chad Dawson over Benard Hopkins
Hopkins has always had problems with athletic boxers that have fast hands. I think if Dawson can stay focus which I believe he will, should be able to get a comfortable decision win. I think Hopkins actually avoided Dawson for as long as he could but he figures its the time to fight him now.
Chad Dawson -140
small play on Draw
BOL
