• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Boxing

    Bradley/Alexander, Others

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    walktheline
    nuttyrich
    PULLA
    Switczh
    A2C
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3081
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2011 - 7:10 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



    This is just silly. If you believe the fight goes the distance, take the fight to go the distance. To wager each to win by decision and paying the juice on each is like saying "no I don't want $120, I'd rather have $100."




    My man is correct here. Listen... you're going to get a million opinions on this fight from a million people. If you feel that you have evidence on a different outcome, that's fine.

    However, I must say this. There isn't a person in the boxing realm that puts a much work in as I do before wagering. Am I often wrong? Of course I am. Please respect the fact that I work with the best in the business  and I was personally responsible for that prop moving .30 cents lower.

    I really don't care about anything else but winning over a long term basis. If you really want to expand your mind, please check out Graham's service. This man has been doing it longer than anyone else in the business.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



    This is just silly. If you believe the fight goes the distance, take the fight to go the distance. To wager each to win by decision and paying the juice on each is like saying "no I don't want $120, I'd rather have $100."




    My man is correct here. Listen... you're going to get a million opinions on this fight from a million people. If you feel that you have evidence on a different outcome, that's fine.

    However, I must say this. There isn't a person in the boxing realm that puts a much work in as I do before wagering. Am I often wrong? Of course I am. Please respect the fact that I work with the best in the business  and I was personally responsible for that prop moving .30 cents lower.

    I really don't care about anything else but winning over a long term basis. If you really want to expand your mind, please check out Graham's service. This man has been doing it longer than anyone else in the business.


     
    nuttyrich
    nuttyrich
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 1709
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2011 - 11:13 PM ET #27

    Good luck walk I feel this line is a bit over priced due to the Kotelnik fight but Bradley has a big weakness and it's trading with fighters when he's an excellent boxer.

    My play is Bradley but personally this is the hardest one I've seen in a while.. Devon is larger can Bradley handle it?

    Will be a great fight two guys who seem like they don't like each other already!

    Good luck to you and everyone!
                        
    Reply
    Good luck walk I feel this line is a bit over priced due to the Kotelnik fight but Bradley has a big weakness and it's trading with fighters when he's an excellent boxer.

    My play is Bradley but personally this is the hardest one I've seen in a while.. Devon is larger can Bradley handle it?

    Will be a great fight two guys who seem like they don't like each other already!

    Good luck to you and everyone!
                        
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 3:59 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyrich:

    Good luck walk I feel this line is a bit over priced due to the Kotelnik fight but Bradley has a big weakness and it's trading with fighters when he's an excellent boxer.

    My play is Bradley but personally this is the hardest one I've seen in a while.. Devon is larger can Bradley handle it?

    Will be a great fight two guys who seem like they don't like each other already!

    Good luck to you and everyone!
                        


    That's one of the points I was trying to make. Good luck to you too. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyrich:

    Good luck walk I feel this line is a bit over priced due to the Kotelnik fight but Bradley has a big weakness and it's trading with fighters when he's an excellent boxer.

    My play is Bradley but personally this is the hardest one I've seen in a while.. Devon is larger can Bradley handle it?

    Will be a great fight two guys who seem like they don't like each other already!

    Good luck to you and everyone!
                        


    That's one of the points I was trying to make. Good luck to you too. 
     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 12:23 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by walktheline:



    My man is correct here. Listen... you're going to get a million opinions on this fight from a million people. If you feel that you have evidence on a different outcome, that's fine.

    However, I must say this. There isn't a person in the boxing realm that puts a much work in as I do before wagering. Am I often wrong? Of course I am. Please respect the fact that I work with the best in the business  and I was personally responsible for that prop moving .30 cents lower.

    I really don't care about anything else but winning over a long term basis. If you really want to expand your mind, please check out Graham's service. This man has been doing it longer than anyone else in the business.




    Do you think you put in more work and study harder than Joey Oddessa?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by walktheline:



    My man is correct here. Listen... you're going to get a million opinions on this fight from a million people. If you feel that you have evidence on a different outcome, that's fine.

    However, I must say this. There isn't a person in the boxing realm that puts a much work in as I do before wagering. Am I often wrong? Of course I am. Please respect the fact that I work with the best in the business  and I was personally responsible for that prop moving .30 cents lower.

    I really don't care about anything else but winning over a long term basis. If you really want to expand your mind, please check out Graham's service. This man has been doing it longer than anyone else in the business.




    Do you think you put in more work and study harder than Joey Oddessa?
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 6:03 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by PULLA:



    Do you think you put in more work and study harder than Joey Oddessa?


    Of course not, but I'm not wagering against him. I'm talking purely from a recreational standpoint. The people that win consistently betting on boxing are people that leave no stone unturned and have some solid contacts in the sport. There are some great people in the community you can obtain the type of information that separates a long term winner from a long term loser.

    The folks that are fightjunkies are some of the best around too. They produce some of the highest quality fight discussion and articles on the net. If you're not a fightjunkie, I suggest you become one sooner than later.

    Also, if you are betting on boxing and not reading what the Fightwriter has to say, you are doing a disservice to your bankroll. Like I've said before, he's been doing it longer than anyone and is the most respected writer in the field for a good reason. He knows people that are "in the know" and has the type of contacts you just don't get unless you've been covering the sport for 40+ years.

    That being said, I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. Due to a conflict of interest, this will be my last post in this forum. I suggest considering using the resources I've mentioned above, as it will pay dividends in the long run.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PULLA:



    Do you think you put in more work and study harder than Joey Oddessa?


    Of course not, but I'm not wagering against him. I'm talking purely from a recreational standpoint. The people that win consistently betting on boxing are people that leave no stone unturned and have some solid contacts in the sport. There are some great people in the community you can obtain the type of information that separates a long term winner from a long term loser.

    The folks that are fightjunkies are some of the best around too. They produce some of the highest quality fight discussion and articles on the net. If you're not a fightjunkie, I suggest you become one sooner than later.

    Also, if you are betting on boxing and not reading what the Fightwriter has to say, you are doing a disservice to your bankroll. Like I've said before, he's been doing it longer than anyone and is the most respected writer in the field for a good reason. He knows people that are "in the know" and has the type of contacts you just don't get unless you've been covering the sport for 40+ years.

    That being said, I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. Due to a conflict of interest, this will be my last post in this forum. I suggest considering using the resources I've mentioned above, as it will pay dividends in the long run.


     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 7:33 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by walktheline:



    Of course not, but I'm not wagering against him. I'm talking purely from a recreational standpoint. The people that win consistently betting on boxing are people that leave no stone unturned and have some solid contacts in the sport. There are some great people in the community you can obtain the type of information that separates a long term winner from a long term loser.

    The folks that are fightjunkies are some of the best around too. They produce some of the highest quality fight discussion and articles on the net. If you're not a fightjunkie, I suggest you become one sooner than later.

    Also, if you are betting on boxing and not reading what the Fightwriter has to say, you are doing a disservice to your bankroll. Like I've said before, he's been doing it longer than anyone and is the most respected writer in the field for a good reason. He knows people that are "in the know" and has the type of contacts you just don't get unless you've been covering the sport for 40+ years.

    That being said, I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. Due to a conflict of interest, this will be my last post in this forum. I suggest considering using the resources I've mentioned above, as it will pay dividends in the long run.




    That's too bad about your conflict of interest.  I enjoy your threads, and we are often on the same side of the line.  God bless my man, and take care.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by walktheline:



    Of course not, but I'm not wagering against him. I'm talking purely from a recreational standpoint. The people that win consistently betting on boxing are people that leave no stone unturned and have some solid contacts in the sport. There are some great people in the community you can obtain the type of information that separates a long term winner from a long term loser.

    The folks that are fightjunkies are some of the best around too. They produce some of the highest quality fight discussion and articles on the net. If you're not a fightjunkie, I suggest you become one sooner than later.

    Also, if you are betting on boxing and not reading what the Fightwriter has to say, you are doing a disservice to your bankroll. Like I've said before, he's been doing it longer than anyone and is the most respected writer in the field for a good reason. He knows people that are "in the know" and has the type of contacts you just don't get unless you've been covering the sport for 40+ years.

    That being said, I wish everyone the best of luck in the future. Due to a conflict of interest, this will be my last post in this forum. I suggest considering using the resources I've mentioned above, as it will pay dividends in the long run.




    That's too bad about your conflict of interest.  I enjoy your threads, and we are often on the same side of the line.  God bless my man, and take care.
     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 7:35 PM ET #32

    Oh, that's too bad Mr. Houston charges money for his insight.  He used to have some good reads.
    Reply
    Oh, that's too bad Mr. Houston charges money for his insight.  He used to have some good reads.
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 8:58 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by PULLA:

    Oh, that's too bad Mr. Houston charges money for his insight.  He used to have some good reads.


    If you could stop at your local store and purchase a magazine that previewed every fight that weekend for $5, would you buy it? I would. If nothing else, it gives you some great reference material that you can use to start building your own opinion on particular fights/fighters.

    It can be extremely difficult to find information on some of the obscure matches that are offered from week to week. There is a ton of wagering value missed on these types of fights. In this situation, it's much better to defer the work to someone else than spend a lot of time attempting to gather all the information on your own.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PULLA:

    Oh, that's too bad Mr. Houston charges money for his insight.  He used to have some good reads.


    If you could stop at your local store and purchase a magazine that previewed every fight that weekend for $5, would you buy it? I would. If nothing else, it gives you some great reference material that you can use to start building your own opinion on particular fights/fighters.

    It can be extremely difficult to find information on some of the obscure matches that are offered from week to week. There is a ton of wagering value missed on these types of fights. In this situation, it's much better to defer the work to someone else than spend a lot of time attempting to gather all the information on your own.


     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2011 - 9:26 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by walktheline:



    If you could stop at your local store and purchase a magazine that previewed every fight that weekend for $5, would you buy it? I would. If nothing else, it gives you some great reference material that you can use to start building your own opinion on particular fights/fighters.

    It can be extremely difficult to find information on some of the obscure matches that are offered from week to week. There is a ton of wagering value missed on these types of fights. In this situation, it's much better to defer the work to someone else than spend a lot of time attempting to gather all the information on your own.




    I hear what you're saying, and I also get the feeling you are associated with the site.  That being said, I can get all that info for free, and don't need to pay for a subscription.  Thanks though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by walktheline:



    If you could stop at your local store and purchase a magazine that previewed every fight that weekend for $5, would you buy it? I would. If nothing else, it gives you some great reference material that you can use to start building your own opinion on particular fights/fighters.

    It can be extremely difficult to find information on some of the obscure matches that are offered from week to week. There is a ton of wagering value missed on these types of fights. In this situation, it's much better to defer the work to someone else than spend a lot of time attempting to gather all the information on your own.




    I hear what you're saying, and I also get the feeling you are associated with the site.  That being said, I can get all that info for free, and don't need to pay for a subscription.  Thanks though.
     
    Switczh
    Switczh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 12:09 AM ET #35

    Nice write-up walktheline . Although my partner Strykor has disagreed about Herrera fight, we both feel this is a close fight. Bradley will be the forward fighter a majority, but unlike Herrera fight we cleaned up on, Devon will be landing nice shots. The only way I see this fight not going the distance is swelling or cut. Overall, Strykor was right on his post about you knowing your fights. At best, this is an even money fight, so taking almost 2-1 is always +EV. I'm with you on this one. GL! I have some other great plays on unknown public fighters, and I rarrely post plays. I posted maybe 2 total. I have a small group of elite handicapper that been winning and doing it as their lifestyle for 10 years plus. Send a PM regarding any specifics, mainly you get so much trash talk I don't bother.
    Reply
    Nice write-up walktheline . Although my partner Strykor has disagreed about Herrera fight, we both feel this is a close fight. Bradley will be the forward fighter a majority, but unlike Herrera fight we cleaned up on, Devon will be landing nice shots. The only way I see this fight not going the distance is swelling or cut. Overall, Strykor was right on his post about you knowing your fights. At best, this is an even money fight, so taking almost 2-1 is always +EV. I'm with you on this one. GL! I have some other great plays on unknown public fighters, and I rarrely post plays. I posted maybe 2 total. I have a small group of elite handicapper that been winning and doing it as their lifestyle for 10 years plus. Send a PM regarding any specifics, mainly you get so much trash talk I don't bother.
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 12:25 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by PULLA:



    I hear what you're saying, and I also get the feeling you are associated with the site.  That being said, I can get all that info for free, and don't need to pay for a subscription.  Thanks though.


    I'm a subscriber to Graham's site and I'm sorry, but there's just no way anyone is getting the inside scoop like he is. Like Walk said, he's been in the game for 40+ years and has unparalleled access to fighters, trainers, industry insiders, whales, etc.  I'm calling bullshit on your claim that you can get the same info gets for free.  Not looking to start anything here, just sayin. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PULLA:



    I hear what you're saying, and I also get the feeling you are associated with the site.  That being said, I can get all that info for free, and don't need to pay for a subscription.  Thanks though.


    I'm a subscriber to Graham's site and I'm sorry, but there's just no way anyone is getting the inside scoop like he is. Like Walk said, he's been in the game for 40+ years and has unparalleled access to fighters, trainers, industry insiders, whales, etc.  I'm calling bullshit on your claim that you can get the same info gets for free.  Not looking to start anything here, just sayin. 
     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 12:38 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by A2C:



    I'm a subscriber to Graham's site and I'm sorry, but there's just no way anyone is getting the inside scoop like he is. Like Walk said, he's been in the game for 40+ years and has unparalleled access to fighters, trainers, industry insiders, whales, etc.  I'm calling bullshit on your claim that you can get the same info gets for free.  Not looking to start anything here, just sayin. 


    Yeah well you can "call b.s." and make your baseless assumptions all you want.  I don't know you, I don't care what you pay for, and I know the facts I am given and have for each fight.  I also know I went against Graham on multiple fights last year where he was wrong.  The fact you think he has "unparalleled" access is also something I disagree with.  Different strokes for different folks.  Take care.  God bless.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by A2C:



    I'm a subscriber to Graham's site and I'm sorry, but there's just no way anyone is getting the inside scoop like he is. Like Walk said, he's been in the game for 40+ years and has unparalleled access to fighters, trainers, industry insiders, whales, etc.  I'm calling bullshit on your claim that you can get the same info gets for free.  Not looking to start anything here, just sayin. 


    Yeah well you can "call b.s." and make your baseless assumptions all you want.  I don't know you, I don't care what you pay for, and I know the facts I am given and have for each fight.  I also know I went against Graham on multiple fights last year where he was wrong.  The fact you think he has "unparalleled" access is also something I disagree with.  Different strokes for different folks.  Take care.  God bless.
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 1:05 AM ET #38

    You're missing the point entirely.  

    No one said anything about following his picks literally. 

    I don't think he would mind me posting a short excerpt from a letter to his subscribers, so I'll do so here:

    "This site is primarily meant to be about entertainment and information. It is not a tout’s “bet on this” type of site. "

    Obviously, I took that quote out of context, but the point should be clear. If you think you can ascertain the same info he provides for a small fee each month, more power to you.  That's about all I will say on this. 




    Reply
    You're missing the point entirely.  

    No one said anything about following his picks literally. 

    I don't think he would mind me posting a short excerpt from a letter to his subscribers, so I'll do so here:

    "This site is primarily meant to be about entertainment and information. It is not a tout’s “bet on this” type of site. "

    Obviously, I took that quote out of context, but the point should be clear. If you think you can ascertain the same info he provides for a small fee each month, more power to you.  That's about all I will say on this. 




     
    PULLA
    PULLA
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 10:00 AM ET #39

    Cool, thanks. 
    Reply
    Cool, thanks. 
     
    DatMofoThere85
    DatMofoThere85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 4:32 PM ET #40

    "Bradley wins or draw" -210

    Bradley's experience and poise combined with Alexander's inexperience. Kotelnik looked very open for 2s and 4s from Alexander but Alexander is stuck in his ways. Too much weight on the front foot(probably looking for his right uppercut) and moves predictably to his right. Basically I'm saying Alexander is too basic.

    Because neither fighter knows how to lose, I'm expecting the fight to really heat up around round 5. Should be a good one.

    Reply

    "Bradley wins or draw" -210

    Bradley's experience and poise combined with Alexander's inexperience. Kotelnik looked very open for 2s and 4s from Alexander but Alexander is stuck in his ways. Too much weight on the front foot(probably looking for his right uppercut) and moves predictably to his right. Basically I'm saying Alexander is too basic.

    Because neither fighter knows how to lose, I'm expecting the fight to really heat up around round 5. Should be a good one.

     
    rzagza
    rzagza
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 10857
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2011 - 11:22 PM ET #41

    The over rds prop on Williams-Martinez was -195 to the over.  This fight is -565 to the over on 5Dimes.  Quite a difference.
    Reply
    The over rds prop on Williams-Martinez was -195 to the over.  This fight is -565 to the over on 5Dimes.  Quite a difference.
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 3:13 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    The over rds prop on Williams-Martinez was -195 to the over.  This fight is -565 to the over on 5Dimes.  Quite a difference.


    You might want to check that again. The over 9.5 was -310, with the under at +250. I know for a fact because I bet the prop and cashed the ticket. The overall "fight goes the distance" prop was at -400. I understand your point, but please be accurate when posting previous fight lines.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rzagza:

    The over rds prop on Williams-Martinez was -195 to the over.  This fight is -565 to the over on 5Dimes.  Quite a difference.


    You might want to check that again. The over 9.5 was -310, with the under at +250. I know for a fact because I bet the prop and cashed the ticket. The overall "fight goes the distance" prop was at -400. I understand your point, but please be accurate when posting previous fight lines.
     
    McNulty
    McNulty
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 770
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 12:48 PM ET #43

    Alexander by KO? I for one, will be amazed to see it. No cap, but I think Bradley has him.


    Reply
    Alexander by KO? I for one, will be amazed to see it. No cap, but I think Bradley has him.


     
    SnotBoogy
    SnotBoogy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1460
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 3:10 PM ET #44

    bradley and distance
    Reply
    bradley and distance
     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 6:59 PM ET #45

    Bradley-Alexander DRAW + 25-1

     

    That's my bet.

     

    I make Bradley around a 6-5  favorite ...So I like the odds on this prop.

     

    GLTU!!

    Reply

    Bradley-Alexander DRAW + 25-1

     

    That's my bet.

     

    I make Bradley around a 6-5  favorite ...So I like the odds on this prop.

     

    GLTU!!

     
    Cee_MoNeY
    Cee_MoNeY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 7:38 PM ET #46

    Abregu can never be confused as a power guy. Neither could kendall holt and he stuck bradley hard.
    Reply
    Abregu can never be confused as a power guy. Neither could kendall holt and he stuck bradley hard.
     
    McNulty
    McNulty
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 770
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 11:08 PM ET #47

    Taking the box way out. Alexander got his ass kicked. I've said it before and will say it again; Alexander took the step up too quick.
    Reply
    Taking the box way out. Alexander got his ass kicked. I've said it before and will say it again; Alexander took the step up too quick.
     
    stan23
    stan23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 135
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 11:10 PM ET #48

    bradley is a dirty bitch.  way to win by head butt
    Reply
    bradley is a dirty bitch.  way to win by head butt
     
    nbpayton
    nbpayton
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 758
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 11:10 PM ET #49

    That was pathetic, just didnt want to fight. What a joke.
    Reply
    That was pathetic, just didnt want to fight. What a joke.
     
     
    nbpayton
    nbpayton
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 758
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2011 - 11:11 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by stan23:

    bradley is a dirty bitch.  way to win by head butt

    He was winning the fight and alexander decided to quit. A complete joke

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stan23:

    bradley is a dirty bitch.  way to win by head butt

    He was winning the fight and alexander decided to quit. A complete joke

    All Forums | Boxing
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,561
    • Monday 09/28/2026 752
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,184
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,734
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,030
    • HELP PLEASE 1,619
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 1,917
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,153
    • Another BS PI 979
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.