• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Boxing

    Weekend Picks (5/9/08 - 5/10/08)

    A2C
    weepaul
    HakAttack1
    Fullbrights
    esplanade
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 467
    Posts: 12
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: May. 9, 2008 - 1:54 PM ET #1

    2007: +12.45 units
    2008: -6.96 units

    Michel Rosales vs. Mike Alvarado
    Rosales (+215), 1.25 units
    Rosales ITD (+495), 0.5 unit
    Under 9.5 (+180), 1.25 units


    While I originally thought this would be an even money match, some touts have taken Alvarado, and the line's moved considerably in the last 24 hours.  I'm on the other side because I like Rosales' experience and power edge.  Rosales has gone toe-to-toe with welterweight Jesus Soto Karass, and although he got KO'd in the 11th of that one, he held his own for most of the war.  Since moving down to 140 lbs, Rosales has KO'd all three opponents inside of 4 rounds.  At 5'11", Rosales is a big, strong light welterweight, and opponents haven't been able to cope with his power once they're forced to bang with him.  Meanwhile, Alvarado might be a better boxer, as he can use a jab to set up some shots and effectively move around the ring, but he's not going to win any awards for technical acumen.  Rosales is eventually going to draw him into a fight, and Alvarado's going to be hit with the sort of power he's never had to cope with.  At +215 on Rosales, and +495 on him ITD, I think there's a lot of value in predicting that Alvarado gets taken out.  And I like the under at +180 as a sort of hedge, because there's a good chance that Rosales, who's often flat-footed and hittable, gets popped by Alvarado during their exchanges.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    2007: +12.45 units
    2008: -6.96 units

    Michel Rosales vs. Mike Alvarado
    Rosales (+215), 1.25 units
    Rosales ITD (+495), 0.5 unit
    Under 9.5 (+180), 1.25 units


    While I originally thought this would be an even money match, some touts have taken Alvarado, and the line's moved considerably in the last 24 hours.  I'm on the other side because I like Rosales' experience and power edge.  Rosales has gone toe-to-toe with welterweight Jesus Soto Karass, and although he got KO'd in the 11th of that one, he held his own for most of the war.  Since moving down to 140 lbs, Rosales has KO'd all three opponents inside of 4 rounds.  At 5'11", Rosales is a big, strong light welterweight, and opponents haven't been able to cope with his power once they're forced to bang with him.  Meanwhile, Alvarado might be a better boxer, as he can use a jab to set up some shots and effectively move around the ring, but he's not going to win any awards for technical acumen.  Rosales is eventually going to draw him into a fight, and Alvarado's going to be hit with the sort of power he's never had to cope with.  At +215 on Rosales, and +495 on him ITD, I think there's a lot of value in predicting that Alvarado gets taken out.  And I like the under at +180 as a sort of hedge, because there's a good chance that Rosales, who's often flat-footed and hittable, gets popped by Alvarado during their exchanges.
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: May. 9, 2008 - 2:02 PM ET #2

    Junior Witter vs. Timothy Bradley
    Bradley (+365)
    1.5 units


    Witter's a good boxer, but I think he's getting too much credit for KO'ing Vivian Harris, who was basically an overhyped and had already been exposed by Carlos Maussa in 2005.  Sure, Witter's got some nice wins under his belt, but Colin Lynes and Andreas Kotelnik aren't the speediest of light-welters, and Witter basically won those fights by using his superior athleticism.  He won't have that edge against Bradley, who might be the fastest in the division.  While Witter's on the downside of a long, successful career, Bradley's just entering his prime.  I think Bradley can land more punches against Witter, who's not the most active fighter in the first place, and this will take Witter out of his game, as he'll have to do something other than wait for the counter.  Even though the fight's in the UK, neutral judges will be installed because the WBC belt's on the line, and Bradley should win enough rounds convincingly to take the decision (even it it's not "unanimous").
    Reply
    Junior Witter vs. Timothy Bradley
    Bradley (+365)
    1.5 units


    Witter's a good boxer, but I think he's getting too much credit for KO'ing Vivian Harris, who was basically an overhyped and had already been exposed by Carlos Maussa in 2005.  Sure, Witter's got some nice wins under his belt, but Colin Lynes and Andreas Kotelnik aren't the speediest of light-welters, and Witter basically won those fights by using his superior athleticism.  He won't have that edge against Bradley, who might be the fastest in the division.  While Witter's on the downside of a long, successful career, Bradley's just entering his prime.  I think Bradley can land more punches against Witter, who's not the most active fighter in the first place, and this will take Witter out of his game, as he'll have to do something other than wait for the counter.  Even though the fight's in the UK, neutral judges will be installed because the WBC belt's on the line, and Bradley should win enough rounds convincingly to take the decision (even it it's not "unanimous").
     
    weepaul
    weepaul
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 132
    Posted: May. 9, 2008 - 2:23 PM ET #3

    Could not agree with you more in regards to the Witter hype after the fight against a shot looking Harris.
     
    Witter should win but I am betting Bradley. The guy looks in great shape.
     
    Good luck.
    Reply
    Could not agree with you more in regards to the Witter hype after the fight against a shot looking Harris.
     
    Witter should win but I am betting Bradley. The guy looks in great shape.
     
    Good luck.
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: May. 9, 2008 - 2:37 PM ET #4

    Omar Narvaez vs. Ivan Pozo
    Under 9.5 (+145)
    0.76 unit


    I feel like getting a little afternoon action in, and this one stuck out to me.  We really don't know how much Pozo's got left since his war with Andrea Sarritzu last summer.  The fact that he's knocked out four opponents with a combined record of 1-41 since then doesn't do much to ease my concern about his ability to take a champion like Narvaez deep.  Also, you've got to think that Narvaez won't want to let this one go to the cards in Pozo's hometown.  Another factor in taking this under is that Pozo's got some pop, so there's a chance of him catching the aging Narvaez with something early.  I do expect Pozo to be highly motivated and fight gamely at the beginning of the fight, so if Narvaez weathers an early storm, will Pozo have anything left for the rest of the fight?  I'm betting that he won't.
    Reply
    Omar Narvaez vs. Ivan Pozo
    Under 9.5 (+145)
    0.76 unit


    I feel like getting a little afternoon action in, and this one stuck out to me.  We really don't know how much Pozo's got left since his war with Andrea Sarritzu last summer.  The fact that he's knocked out four opponents with a combined record of 1-41 since then doesn't do much to ease my concern about his ability to take a champion like Narvaez deep.  Also, you've got to think that Narvaez won't want to let this one go to the cards in Pozo's hometown.  Another factor in taking this under is that Pozo's got some pop, so there's a chance of him catching the aging Narvaez with something early.  I do expect Pozo to be highly motivated and fight gamely at the beginning of the fight, so if Narvaez weathers an early storm, will Pozo have anything left for the rest of the fight?  I'm betting that he won't.
     
    HakAttack1
    HakAttack1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 387
    Posted: May. 9, 2008 - 2:39 PM ET #5

    I'm with you on the Under and will likely hit Bradley as well. Witter talks the talk but doing just enough to beat the Ndous and Corleys of the world doesn't get me thinking hes worthy of being a 4-1 favorite against someone who, like you said, is as athletic as Bradley.


    Reply
    I'm with you on the Under and will likely hit Bradley as well. Witter talks the talk but doing just enough to beat the Ndous and Corleys of the world doesn't get me thinking hes worthy of being a 4-1 favorite against someone who, like you said, is as athletic as Bradley.


     
    Fullbrights
    Fullbrights
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4377
    Posted: May. 9, 2008 - 5:45 PM ET #6

    I'm with you guys on the Alvarado under.  Let's do this.
    Reply
    I'm with you guys on the Alvarado under.  Let's do this.
     
    HakAttack1
    HakAttack1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 387
    Posted: May. 11, 2008 - 1:21 AM ET #7



    Congrats on Bradley, your writeup put me over the top for putting a full unit on it.
    Reply


    Congrats on Bradley, your writeup put me over the top for putting a full unit on it.
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: May. 11, 2008 - 6:51 PM ET #8

    Omar Narvaez vs. Ivan Pozo
    Under 9.5 (+145)
    +1.1 units

    Michel Rosales vs. Mike Alvarado
    Rosales (+215), - 1.25 units
    Rosales ITD (+495), - 0.5 unit
    Under 9.5 (+180), +2.25 units


    Junior Witter vs. Timothy Bradley
    Bradley (+365)
    +5.48 units

    +7.08 units on the week!

    It's great to finally be out of the negative unit hole that I had dug for myself this year.  Regarding the fights, I thought that Rosales looked outclassed against the tight defense and sound boxing of Alvarado.  I agree with everyone on the board that there was no problem with the stoppage.  Rosales was getting wrecked at that point.  I didn't see the Pozo-Narvaez fight, but from what I read, Pozo looked out of his depth.  And I watched the Bradley fight on a crappy live stream, and I haven't had a chance to check out the Showtime replay yet.  But Bradley looked like he effectively used his hand speed to beat Witter to the punch, and Witter was getting hit flush in the head in the early rounds.  I'm glad that there wasn't a robbery.  I was also a bit surprised to see the Bradley line at +475 prior to the fight.  I thought it would continue going down when I got it at +365, but there must have been a lot of Witter money showing late.

    Reply
    Omar Narvaez vs. Ivan Pozo
    Under 9.5 (+145)
    +1.1 units

    Michel Rosales vs. Mike Alvarado
    Rosales (+215), - 1.25 units
    Rosales ITD (+495), - 0.5 unit
    Under 9.5 (+180), +2.25 units


    Junior Witter vs. Timothy Bradley
    Bradley (+365)
    +5.48 units

    +7.08 units on the week!

    It's great to finally be out of the negative unit hole that I had dug for myself this year.  Regarding the fights, I thought that Rosales looked outclassed against the tight defense and sound boxing of Alvarado.  I agree with everyone on the board that there was no problem with the stoppage.  Rosales was getting wrecked at that point.  I didn't see the Pozo-Narvaez fight, but from what I read, Pozo looked out of his depth.  And I watched the Bradley fight on a crappy live stream, and I haven't had a chance to check out the Showtime replay yet.  But Bradley looked like he effectively used his hand speed to beat Witter to the punch, and Witter was getting hit flush in the head in the early rounds.  I'm glad that there wasn't a robbery.  I was also a bit surprised to see the Bradley line at +475 prior to the fight.  I thought it would continue going down when I got it at +365, but there must have been a lot of Witter money showing late.

     
    weepaul
    weepaul
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 132
    Posted: May. 11, 2008 - 7:22 PM ET #9

    Good week for most of us!!
     
    I watched the fight and there is no way it should have been a split verdict.
     
    The Brit commentators had Bradley ahead BEFORE the knockdown.
     
    I was starting to think that getting the knockdown was the worst thing that could happen to Bradley as he started looking for one big punch for a couple of rounds and got outboxed by Witter but he settled down again and sweeped the last 3 rounds on my card.
     
    Going going Fella's!!
    Reply
    Good week for most of us!!
     
    I watched the fight and there is no way it should have been a split verdict.
     
    The Brit commentators had Bradley ahead BEFORE the knockdown.
     
    I was starting to think that getting the knockdown was the worst thing that could happen to Bradley as he started looking for one big punch for a couple of rounds and got outboxed by Witter but he settled down again and sweeped the last 3 rounds on my card.
     
    Going going Fella's!!
     
    A2C
    A2C
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 5053
    Posted: May. 11, 2008 - 7:31 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by weepaul:

    Good week for most of us!!
     
    I watched the fight and there is no way it should have been a split verdict.
     
    The Brit commentators had Bradley ahead BEFORE the knockdown.
     
    I was starting to think that getting the knockdown was the worst thing that could happen to Bradley as he started looking for one big punch for a couple of rounds and got outboxed by Witter but he settled down again and sweeped the last 3 rounds on my card.
     
    Going going Fella's!!


    Good insights, Weepaul.  That was my feeling about the post-knockdown rounds, too, as I thought Bradley looked more in control in the first 6 rounds.  I was screwing around with trying to plug my computer into my TV near the end of the fight, and I ended up missing some stuff, so I was a little in the dark as they read the decision.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by weepaul:

    Good week for most of us!!
     
    I watched the fight and there is no way it should have been a split verdict.
     
    The Brit commentators had Bradley ahead BEFORE the knockdown.
     
    I was starting to think that getting the knockdown was the worst thing that could happen to Bradley as he started looking for one big punch for a couple of rounds and got outboxed by Witter but he settled down again and sweeped the last 3 rounds on my card.
     
    Going going Fella's!!


    Good insights, Weepaul.  That was my feeling about the post-knockdown rounds, too, as I thought Bradley looked more in control in the first 6 rounds.  I was screwing around with trying to plug my computer into my TV near the end of the fight, and I ended up missing some stuff, so I was a little in the dark as they read the decision.
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: May. 12, 2008 - 10:28 PM ET #11

    Thanks for the input on Bradley. I had him straight @ +440 and by decision @ +1200. Unfortunately the bets were small, but I haven't hit a lot of 12/1 shots, so that was sweet.
    Reply
    Thanks for the input on Bradley. I had him straight @ +440 and by decision @ +1200. Unfortunately the bets were small, but I haven't hit a lot of 12/1 shots, so that was sweet.
     
     
    Fullbrights
    Fullbrights
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 4377
    Posted: May. 12, 2008 - 11:39 PM ET #12



    Great job on the week A2C and all of you Bradley backers.  I didn't think the kid had it in him,  I just never really saw anything that special from him in the past.  He dealt well with Witter's style.


    Very nice buddy!
    Reply


    Great job on the week A2C and all of you Bradley backers.  I didn't think the kid had it in him,  I just never really saw anything that special from him in the past.  He dealt well with Witter's style.


    Very nice buddy!
    All Forums | Boxing

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,371
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,481
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,199
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.