Over now has a chance!
Week 6 in-game thread...
Fabs got his, I need 9 more big points, I know there are other overs..... Lets scores some points, preferrably stamps.
Stamps have the ball again quickly with over 6 minutes left and in good field position...![]()
Fabs got his, I need 9 more big points, I know there are other overs..... Lets scores some points, preferrably stamps.
Stamps have the ball again quickly with over 6 minutes left and in good field position...![]()
A FG won't work for me. 4 pts behind for this over 41.5 for the full game. 2 unit play for me.
Cool. I had to go back and check my ticket... Yup, I got 46. HOw the hell did I get it so high??? Oh well, still hope.
Lets just get a Stamps TD here Chef and everyone will be happy.... you all can support/root for me after.
Dam, they aren't even going to go for a field goal.... dam dam dam
A FG won't work for me. 4 pts behind for this over 41.5 for the full game. 2 unit play for me.
Cool. I had to go back and check my ticket... Yup, I got 46. HOw the hell did I get it so high??? Oh well, still hope.
Lets just get a Stamps TD here Chef and everyone will be happy.... you all can support/root for me after.
Dam, they aren't even going to go for a field goal.... dam dam dam
Nice smart play by kick return catcher making effort to catch ball in the air.
My over is over but lets score here Calgary for all my other plays and for guys whos overs still have a chance. I think 4 is minimum we need since Fab already cashed out...
Nice smart play by kick return catcher making effort to catch ball in the air.
My over is over but lets score here Calgary for all my other plays and for guys whos overs still have a chance. I think 4 is minimum we need since Fab already cashed out...
How do we get 1 point for our good friend Chef.... come on football gods, lets have a crazy Calgary pick or something... or anything... Lets go points, lets go CHef
How do we get 1 point for our good friend Chef.... come on football gods, lets have a crazy Calgary pick or something... or anything... Lets go points, lets go CHef
Well that was a nice gift. Only in the CFL, lol. I am concerned about this BC game.
Me too brother. It is a high spread but how can you bet on Ott. They have a bye next week and I bet (and I did) they are already cashed out for this game.
I played the -8.5 but didn't like laying that much chalk.
Well that was a nice gift. Only in the CFL, lol. I am concerned about this BC game.
Me too brother. It is a high spread but how can you bet on Ott. They have a bye next week and I bet (and I did) they are already cashed out for this game.
I played the -8.5 but didn't like laying that much chalk.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,345
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,608
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,259
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,877
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
