• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 293031 ... 777879 Next Last»
    KineProfessor
    PitchBlack2011
    riccio14
    whisperman
    Mickalicious
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495598
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 293031 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 6:57 PM ET #701

    *As I've mentioned many times before, updating the system record is problematic as people will have different opening lines and will lock it in at different times - for those who didn't have Eastern Illinois a play in the middle of last week - they were 7-3 coming into today, others were 7-4 if they had that a play, other were 8-5 if they had the other two openers on Saturday's list etc.  It really doesn't matter and if anyone has been listening at all, the theme is to look at sides and games that would normally fly under the radar.  As I'm sure you know now, Citadel and Marist are 7-1 ATS in their last eight, yet those are teams that people are still avoiding or, even worse, betting against.  So, with that being said, if you played the games before tip, you went 0-0 with 2 pushes or if you got Canisius 11.5 you went 1-0-1, if you grabbed Canisius early you went 0-1-1, it doesn't matter to me how we grade them - I'm happy calling Canisius a loss off the opening line or a push since that is what the majority got.  Anyway, if we count it as a loss - the system is 7-5-1 or 7-4-1 which would be what the majority (atleast 5dimes users would have). I actually like giving it a worse record to weed out some of the troublemakers - I want them to think this sucks.   Anyway, I went 1-0-1 but have been on the wrong side of it plenty also.  Hope you looked at Denver (great spot play) and Marist (super undervalued) today.

    *There is one system play tomorrow: Northern Arizona +9 (I hope this line moves up as I actually have it closer to +10.5, +11). 

    Remember that the Big South conference tourney lines don't count towards the system as they are un "unlined" conference.  That doesn't mean that I'm not interested in those games.  On the contrary, Garner Webb is interesting at +6 as both regular season matchups went with High Point went to overtime.  Also, Radford +8 is interesting only because they lost both matchups with VMI by 5 and 4 but because they are in such poor form, I don't think that line is off at all.

    Besides Garner Webb +6, I also looking into: Baylor/Tech under (hoping the total climbs like they normally do), and I expect to get Ok St's best tomorrow so +10 is tempting.

    Feel free to buck the trend and discuss/share info and opinions and help each other out, good luck with whatever you decide.  
    Reply
    *As I've mentioned many times before, updating the system record is problematic as people will have different opening lines and will lock it in at different times - for those who didn't have Eastern Illinois a play in the middle of last week - they were 7-3 coming into today, others were 7-4 if they had that a play, other were 8-5 if they had the other two openers on Saturday's list etc.  It really doesn't matter and if anyone has been listening at all, the theme is to look at sides and games that would normally fly under the radar.  As I'm sure you know now, Citadel and Marist are 7-1 ATS in their last eight, yet those are teams that people are still avoiding or, even worse, betting against.  So, with that being said, if you played the games before tip, you went 0-0 with 2 pushes or if you got Canisius 11.5 you went 1-0-1, if you grabbed Canisius early you went 0-1-1, it doesn't matter to me how we grade them - I'm happy calling Canisius a loss off the opening line or a push since that is what the majority got.  Anyway, if we count it as a loss - the system is 7-5-1 or 7-4-1 which would be what the majority (atleast 5dimes users would have). I actually like giving it a worse record to weed out some of the troublemakers - I want them to think this sucks.   Anyway, I went 1-0-1 but have been on the wrong side of it plenty also.  Hope you looked at Denver (great spot play) and Marist (super undervalued) today.

    *There is one system play tomorrow: Northern Arizona +9 (I hope this line moves up as I actually have it closer to +10.5, +11). 

    Remember that the Big South conference tourney lines don't count towards the system as they are un "unlined" conference.  That doesn't mean that I'm not interested in those games.  On the contrary, Garner Webb is interesting at +6 as both regular season matchups went with High Point went to overtime.  Also, Radford +8 is interesting only because they lost both matchups with VMI by 5 and 4 but because they are in such poor form, I don't think that line is off at all.

    Besides Garner Webb +6, I also looking into: Baylor/Tech under (hoping the total climbs like they normally do), and I expect to get Ok St's best tomorrow so +10 is tempting.

    Feel free to buck the trend and discuss/share info and opinions and help each other out, good luck with whatever you decide.  
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:06 PM ET #702

    ....Anyway I went 1-0-1...not if you want to have any credibility!
    Reply
    ....Anyway I went 1-0-1...not if you want to have any credibility!
     
    riccio14
    riccio14
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 1391
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:23 PM ET #703

    Hmmm.....a Baylor under on a Big Monday
    Reply
    Hmmm.....a Baylor under on a Big Monday
     
    whisperman
    whisperman
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 888
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:31 PM ET #704

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Marist

    Denver

    Definitely the difference in winning and losing over the course of the whole season as well, not just on the system.  Before I published it four years and the first year it was starting up we were getting 1-3 pts in our favor in almost all the plays (as so many people wouldn't dare but on those "horrible" teams; then last year, especially when the pay touts were giving out the system plays etc., we had less move our way, many hold solid, and a few move against us - that hurts long-term profitability to be sure.  Nice thing is that non-system teams are still not getting respect, like Marist and Citadel (both 7-1 their last 8 ATS) and a few others as well - that is why I keep insisting that the almost system plays and the under the radar plays are so important to the thread.


    When you state that you "are looking at" a game, I assume it is a lean until you lock it in. I checked back on the days thread and did not see Marist or Denver as locked in plays.

    In most cases in the past when you had a play it was labeled as an "alert play" with the amount of units and the line you bet it at. Since you have such an enormous following and so many people do follow your plays, would it be too much to ask  you to let us know it is a play and what line you actually played it at.

    Thanks again for your dedication and all the information you share with us.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Marist

    Denver

    Definitely the difference in winning and losing over the course of the whole season as well, not just on the system.  Before I published it four years and the first year it was starting up we were getting 1-3 pts in our favor in almost all the plays (as so many people wouldn't dare but on those "horrible" teams; then last year, especially when the pay touts were giving out the system plays etc., we had less move our way, many hold solid, and a few move against us - that hurts long-term profitability to be sure.  Nice thing is that non-system teams are still not getting respect, like Marist and Citadel (both 7-1 their last 8 ATS) and a few others as well - that is why I keep insisting that the almost system plays and the under the radar plays are so important to the thread.


    When you state that you "are looking at" a game, I assume it is a lean until you lock it in. I checked back on the days thread and did not see Marist or Denver as locked in plays.

    In most cases in the past when you had a play it was labeled as an "alert play" with the amount of units and the line you bet it at. Since you have such an enormous following and so many people do follow your plays, would it be too much to ask  you to let us know it is a play and what line you actually played it at.

    Thanks again for your dedication and all the information you share with us.
     
    Mickalicious
    Mickalicious
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:34 PM ET #705

    PitchBlack...let it go...it's wherever he got his points. I went 0-2 by 1/2 point on each end...point is the system was still in the pocket and there is simple logic behind it.  Please fade it all the way. 
    Reply
    PitchBlack...let it go...it's wherever he got his points. I went 0-2 by 1/2 point on each end...point is the system was still in the pocket and there is simple logic behind it.  Please fade it all the way. 
     
    Philbert
    Philbert
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:44 PM ET #706

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    *As I've mentioned many times before, updating the system record is problematic as people will have different opening lines and will lock it in at different times - for those who didn't have Eastern Illinois a play in the middle of last week - they were 7-3 coming into today, others were 7-4 if they had that a play, other were 8-5 if they had the other two openers on Saturday's list etc.  It really doesn't matter and if anyone has been listening at all, the theme is to look at sides and games that would normally fly under the radar.  As I'm sure you know now, Citadel and Marist are 7-1 ATS in their last eight, yet those are teams that people are still avoiding or, even worse, betting against.  So, with that being said, if you played the games before tip, you went 0-0 with 2 pushes or if you got Canisius 11.5 you went 1-0-1, if you grabbed Canisius early you went 0-1-1, it doesn't matter to me how we grade them - I'm happy calling Canisius a loss off the opening line or a push since that is what the majority got.  Anyway, if we count it as a loss - the system is 7-5-1 or 7-4-1 which would be what the majority (atleast 5dimes users would have). I actually like giving it a worse record to weed out some of the troublemakers - I want them to think this sucks.   Anyway, I went 1-0-1 but have been on the wrong side of it plenty also.  Hope you looked at Denver (great spot play) and Marist (super undervalued) today.

    *There is one system play tomorrow: Northern Arizona +9 (I hope this line moves up as I actually have it closer to +10.5, +11). 

    Remember that the Big South conference tourney lines don't count towards the system as they are un "unlined" conference.  That doesn't mean that I'm not interested in those games.  On the contrary, Garner Webb is interesting at +6 as both regular season matchups went with High Point went to overtime.  Also, Radford +8 is interesting only because they lost both matchups with VMI by 5 and 4 but because they are in such poor form, I don't think that line is off at all.

    Besides Garner Webb +6, I also looking into: Baylor/Tech under (hoping the total climbs like they normally do), and I expect to get Ok St's best tomorrow so +10 is tempting.

    Feel free to buck the trend and discuss/share info and opinions and help each other out, good luck with whatever you decide.  



    Kine,

    That is exactly what I'm looking for out of this discussion.  The plays, the near plays and anything under the radar.  Those who take everything literally (what's the exact record, etc.) are missing out.

    Shopping for line value is always #1 or near #1 in what makes sound handicapping. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    *As I've mentioned many times before, updating the system record is problematic as people will have different opening lines and will lock it in at different times - for those who didn't have Eastern Illinois a play in the middle of last week - they were 7-3 coming into today, others were 7-4 if they had that a play, other were 8-5 if they had the other two openers on Saturday's list etc.  It really doesn't matter and if anyone has been listening at all, the theme is to look at sides and games that would normally fly under the radar.  As I'm sure you know now, Citadel and Marist are 7-1 ATS in their last eight, yet those are teams that people are still avoiding or, even worse, betting against.  So, with that being said, if you played the games before tip, you went 0-0 with 2 pushes or if you got Canisius 11.5 you went 1-0-1, if you grabbed Canisius early you went 0-1-1, it doesn't matter to me how we grade them - I'm happy calling Canisius a loss off the opening line or a push since that is what the majority got.  Anyway, if we count it as a loss - the system is 7-5-1 or 7-4-1 which would be what the majority (atleast 5dimes users would have). I actually like giving it a worse record to weed out some of the troublemakers - I want them to think this sucks.   Anyway, I went 1-0-1 but have been on the wrong side of it plenty also.  Hope you looked at Denver (great spot play) and Marist (super undervalued) today.

    *There is one system play tomorrow: Northern Arizona +9 (I hope this line moves up as I actually have it closer to +10.5, +11). 

    Remember that the Big South conference tourney lines don't count towards the system as they are un "unlined" conference.  That doesn't mean that I'm not interested in those games.  On the contrary, Garner Webb is interesting at +6 as both regular season matchups went with High Point went to overtime.  Also, Radford +8 is interesting only because they lost both matchups with VMI by 5 and 4 but because they are in such poor form, I don't think that line is off at all.

    Besides Garner Webb +6, I also looking into: Baylor/Tech under (hoping the total climbs like they normally do), and I expect to get Ok St's best tomorrow so +10 is tempting.

    Feel free to buck the trend and discuss/share info and opinions and help each other out, good luck with whatever you decide.  



    Kine,

    That is exactly what I'm looking for out of this discussion.  The plays, the near plays and anything under the radar.  Those who take everything literally (what's the exact record, etc.) are missing out.

    Shopping for line value is always #1 or near #1 in what makes sound handicapping. 

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:50 PM ET #707

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    ....Anyway I went 1-0-1...not if you want to have any credibility!

    Hahaha - just ignore the entire paragraph and pick out what you want to focus on - I will count all games including Denver and Marist as losses to restore my credibility, 0-4 day today boys.  

    If my four years of documented winning isn't enough credibility for you I apologize, ask the vets of this site how my credibility is and they will be glad to tell you.  And I always post the worst possible record for the system too and still get these kinds of replys, unreal and halarious!  

    This is the perfect example of what's wrong with the thread, instead I focusing on tomorrows games and discussing plays and lines, people are worried about my personal 5dimes account - read the freaking paragraph and I gladly took the eiu loss which I personally played and posted on the system record too, even though it wasn't a play for many.  I could care less what the system record is, I'm concerned about pointing people towards games they should look at that could produce winners (see last nights post about today's games for more proof).  If anyone has a problem my credibility AT ALL please ignore this thread for the rest of the season 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    ....Anyway I went 1-0-1...not if you want to have any credibility!

    Hahaha - just ignore the entire paragraph and pick out what you want to focus on - I will count all games including Denver and Marist as losses to restore my credibility, 0-4 day today boys.  

    If my four years of documented winning isn't enough credibility for you I apologize, ask the vets of this site how my credibility is and they will be glad to tell you.  And I always post the worst possible record for the system too and still get these kinds of replys, unreal and halarious!  

    This is the perfect example of what's wrong with the thread, instead I focusing on tomorrows games and discussing plays and lines, people are worried about my personal 5dimes account - read the freaking paragraph and I gladly took the eiu loss which I personally played and posted on the system record too, even though it wasn't a play for many.  I could care less what the system record is, I'm concerned about pointing people towards games they should look at that could produce winners (see last nights post about today's games for more proof).  If anyone has a problem my credibility AT ALL please ignore this thread for the rest of the season 
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:54 PM ET #708

    Quote Originally Posted by whisperman:



    When you state that you "are looking at" a game, I assume it is a lean until you lock it in. I checked back on the days thread and did not see Marist or Denver as locked in plays.

    In most cases in the past when you had a play it was labeled as an "alert play" with the amount of units and the line you bet it at. Since you have such an enormous following and so many people do follow your plays, would it be too much to ask  you to let us know it is a play and what line you actually played it at.

    Thanks again for your dedication and all the information you share with us.


    Did that they first day and everyone got MEGA SUPER confused as to what were my plays and what were the system plays - the purpose is to point people in the right direction, but you are right, I pumped out tons of alert plays the last few years - trying now to just pick out games and let people decide for themselves, if you would like me to post alert plays on games I really love, I'm happy to do so.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whisperman:



    When you state that you "are looking at" a game, I assume it is a lean until you lock it in. I checked back on the days thread and did not see Marist or Denver as locked in plays.

    In most cases in the past when you had a play it was labeled as an "alert play" with the amount of units and the line you bet it at. Since you have such an enormous following and so many people do follow your plays, would it be too much to ask  you to let us know it is a play and what line you actually played it at.

    Thanks again for your dedication and all the information you share with us.


    Did that they first day and everyone got MEGA SUPER confused as to what were my plays and what were the system plays - the purpose is to point people in the right direction, but you are right, I pumped out tons of alert plays the last few years - trying now to just pick out games and let people decide for themselves, if you would like me to post alert plays on games I really love, I'm happy to do so.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:57 PM ET #709

    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:




    Kine,

    That is exactly what I'm looking for out of this discussion.  The plays, the near plays and anything under the radar.  Those who take everything literally (what's the exact record, etc.) are missing out.

    Shopping for line value is always #1 or near #1 in what makes sound handicapping. 



    Agree with every single thing you said.  Still trying to get these points across one full week after the initial post.  I can't imagine anyone else has pointed more toward Citadel and Marist (although they weren't system plays) than we have in this thread.  Just want to get people to put there head together and find info, angles and other aspects of the games to help us all out. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:




    Kine,

    That is exactly what I'm looking for out of this discussion.  The plays, the near plays and anything under the radar.  Those who take everything literally (what's the exact record, etc.) are missing out.

    Shopping for line value is always #1 or near #1 in what makes sound handicapping. 



    Agree with every single thing you said.  Still trying to get these points across one full week after the initial post.  I can't imagine anyone else has pointed more toward Citadel and Marist (although they weren't system plays) than we have in this thread.  Just want to get people to put there head together and find info, angles and other aspects of the games to help us all out. 
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 7:58 PM ET #710

    It's simple really...no rocket scientists needed in this thread...Thank God...

    You posted them as plays (not as leans) at +10 both of them...so be willing to take that as your line...and that should be the line you accept  for posting your record...if you are waiting for a better line then don't post them as plays at +10...

    See how simple that is....
    Reply
    It's simple really...no rocket scientists needed in this thread...Thank God...

    You posted them as plays (not as leans) at +10 both of them...so be willing to take that as your line...and that should be the line you accept  for posting your record...if you are waiting for a better line then don't post them as plays at +10...

    See how simple that is....
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:03 PM ET #711

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickalicious:

    PitchBlack...let it go...it's wherever he got his points. I went 0-2 by 1/2 point on each end...point is the system was still in the pocket and there is simple logic behind it.  Please fade it all the way. 


    This was the main problem I was trying to avoid after three seasons of these threads now.  Thought by making it "the opening line" to clarify what makes system plays it would cut down the million posts about whether one "moved into system range or not" (and it has helped).  The other huge problem is the system record for people who are sour about losing by .5 or 1 point if they locked in a bad line.  I locked in numerous bad lines yesterday - towson and monroe were both one point worse, thankfully it didn't matter one way or the other.  But it would take so much useless energy to try to post a hundred different system records, the close games always win for some, lose for some, and push for some (and I've been on the wrong end plenty as well), no point in focusing on it.  I've not locked in Northern Arizona at +9 and I'm going to be tracking it all day (and its easy to track when you watch the 5dimes "reduced juice" and it normally gives clues as to which way a number is moving).  I really think the line should be +11 so I'm hoping the line gets bet up some throughout the day, if someone doesn't believe it will, they should lock it in now (please remember that this was covered in detail in post 1 and 2 as well).  Lets focus on what to do with the Big South Tourney games  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickalicious:

    PitchBlack...let it go...it's wherever he got his points. I went 0-2 by 1/2 point on each end...point is the system was still in the pocket and there is simple logic behind it.  Please fade it all the way. 


    This was the main problem I was trying to avoid after three seasons of these threads now.  Thought by making it "the opening line" to clarify what makes system plays it would cut down the million posts about whether one "moved into system range or not" (and it has helped).  The other huge problem is the system record for people who are sour about losing by .5 or 1 point if they locked in a bad line.  I locked in numerous bad lines yesterday - towson and monroe were both one point worse, thankfully it didn't matter one way or the other.  But it would take so much useless energy to try to post a hundred different system records, the close games always win for some, lose for some, and push for some (and I've been on the wrong end plenty as well), no point in focusing on it.  I've not locked in Northern Arizona at +9 and I'm going to be tracking it all day (and its easy to track when you watch the 5dimes "reduced juice" and it normally gives clues as to which way a number is moving).  I really think the line should be +11 so I'm hoping the line gets bet up some throughout the day, if someone doesn't believe it will, they should lock it in now (please remember that this was covered in detail in post 1 and 2 as well).  Lets focus on what to do with the Big South Tourney games  


     
    Dr_Boilermaker
    Dr_Boilermaker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1587
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:04 PM ET #712

    I've got no problem going on record to back the Professor.  Although we disagree greatly on number of plays, (I've played 213 plays so far this season.  How many have you played Professor?) there is no doubt KP's understanding of line movement, steam value and line shopping has led him to more ATS winners than most. I believe the more plays the better because it helps weed out 1/2 and 1 point losses on missed free throws, bizarre last second shots, etc.  More plays helps even out the randomness that comes with the territory. 

    Anyway no harm today on 2 pushes with the system.  Let's see what's on tap for tomorrow.  Nice call with Marist today, they are hot. 
    Reply
    I've got no problem going on record to back the Professor.  Although we disagree greatly on number of plays, (I've played 213 plays so far this season.  How many have you played Professor?) there is no doubt KP's understanding of line movement, steam value and line shopping has led him to more ATS winners than most. I believe the more plays the better because it helps weed out 1/2 and 1 point losses on missed free throws, bizarre last second shots, etc.  More plays helps even out the randomness that comes with the territory. 

    Anyway no harm today on 2 pushes with the system.  Let's see what's on tap for tomorrow.  Nice call with Marist today, they are hot. 
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:13 PM ET #713

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    It's simple really...no rocket scientists needed in this thread...Thank God...

    You posted them as plays (not as leans) at +10 both of them...so be willing to take that as your line...and that should be the line you accept  for posting your record...if you are waiting for a better line then don't post them as plays at +10...

    See how simple that is....


    Unfortunately, people want to know what the plays are the night before (how they can't figure it out is beyond me) so the plays will be posted the night before at the opening line so everyone can see what the plays themselves are based on the opening line.  What you, me or anyone else locks in the plays at (or whether they play them at all) is completely up to them.  Also, 5dimes reduced juice doesn't even begin until the next morning so there is no way I would ever lock these games in at worse juice when I can wait till the next morning and save plenty.  Feel free to do things however you see fit in your thread and if I have credibility issues in your eyes, the fix is simple - stay out of the thread.  You can make the system record whatever you want and IF YOU READ POST 701 I graded it a loss for the system (even posted the updated record of 7-5-1 in that case) and said if the majority wanted it counted as a push then that is fine too (even posted the record of 7-4-1 for anyone in that boat). How anyone can find something to complain about in that post is unbelievable.  

    I can guarantee you one thing, the only thing the people in thread (myself included) care about is what the system record is FOR THEM, what it says in the beginning of each day's post is inconsequential.  Believe me, I'm trying to weed people out of this thread not bring more knuckleheads in so I'll never fudge the system record, in fact, I'll post the worse of the two records to keep people out. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    It's simple really...no rocket scientists needed in this thread...Thank God...

    You posted them as plays (not as leans) at +10 both of them...so be willing to take that as your line...and that should be the line you accept  for posting your record...if you are waiting for a better line then don't post them as plays at +10...

    See how simple that is....


    Unfortunately, people want to know what the plays are the night before (how they can't figure it out is beyond me) so the plays will be posted the night before at the opening line so everyone can see what the plays themselves are based on the opening line.  What you, me or anyone else locks in the plays at (or whether they play them at all) is completely up to them.  Also, 5dimes reduced juice doesn't even begin until the next morning so there is no way I would ever lock these games in at worse juice when I can wait till the next morning and save plenty.  Feel free to do things however you see fit in your thread and if I have credibility issues in your eyes, the fix is simple - stay out of the thread.  You can make the system record whatever you want and IF YOU READ POST 701 I graded it a loss for the system (even posted the updated record of 7-5-1 in that case) and said if the majority wanted it counted as a push then that is fine too (even posted the record of 7-4-1 for anyone in that boat). How anyone can find something to complain about in that post is unbelievable.  

    I can guarantee you one thing, the only thing the people in thread (myself included) care about is what the system record is FOR THEM, what it says in the beginning of each day's post is inconsequential.  Believe me, I'm trying to weed people out of this thread not bring more knuckleheads in so I'll never fudge the system record, in fact, I'll post the worse of the two records to keep people out. 
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:17 PM ET #714

    Exactly and for records sake the easiest way to keep track of the record is by what you posted the plays as...both were posted at +10...everyone gets what they get but you have to be willing to track the record with what was posted as a PLAY...
    Reply
    Exactly and for records sake the easiest way to keep track of the record is by what you posted the plays as...both were posted at +10...everyone gets what they get but you have to be willing to track the record with what was posted as a PLAY...
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:18 PM ET #715

    0-1-1 for the day...7-5-1 for the year...
    Reply
    0-1-1 for the day...7-5-1 for the year...
     
    jjj8882
    jjj8882
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:25 PM ET #716

    Kine

     

    Fellow professor here (ironically NIU), do you think your system would work early in the season or say start it in January once it is known in general how good or bad teams are? Great system with a sound basis behind it.

    Reply

    Kine

     

    Fellow professor here (ironically NIU), do you think your system would work early in the season or say start it in January once it is known in general how good or bad teams are? Great system with a sound basis behind it.

     
    Philbert
    Philbert
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:35 PM ET #717

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Agree with every single thing you said.  Still trying to get these points across one full week after the initial post.  I can't imagine anyone else has pointed more toward Citadel and Marist (although they weren't system plays) than we have in this thread.  Just want to get people to put there head together and find info, angles and other aspects of the games to help us all out. 



    And that is why I'm looking forward to a healthy discussion on anything interesting related to March Madness under the radar systems, angles, historical data, etc, as a way to gain an edge on the oddsmakers that can be useful to ALL

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Agree with every single thing you said.  Still trying to get these points across one full week after the initial post.  I can't imagine anyone else has pointed more toward Citadel and Marist (although they weren't system plays) than we have in this thread.  Just want to get people to put there head together and find info, angles and other aspects of the games to help us all out. 



    And that is why I'm looking forward to a healthy discussion on anything interesting related to March Madness under the radar systems, angles, historical data, etc, as a way to gain an edge on the oddsmakers that can be useful to ALL

     
    Mickalicious
    Mickalicious
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 8:54 PM ET #718

    KP,

    You missed my point - my lines missed the push by 1/2 point and this just means I need to pay attention to watching the moves. Had I waited an hour later, I would have had at least one push. Buy the point and I'm golden.

    The system was still "in the pocket" and all we can hope for is any chance to swing odds in our favor...I'm a believer...thanks for your efforts. 

    Mick
    Reply
    KP,

    You missed my point - my lines missed the push by 1/2 point and this just means I need to pay attention to watching the moves. Had I waited an hour later, I would have had at least one push. Buy the point and I'm golden.

    The system was still "in the pocket" and all we can hope for is any chance to swing odds in our favor...I'm a believer...thanks for your efforts. 

    Mick
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:02 PM ET #719

    I wonder why the REAL vets of this site don't frequent this thread...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...no troe...no train...no nropp...nojfen...nope just a man and his aliases...it seems like the vets here stay way from this thread!  
    Reply
    I wonder why the REAL vets of this site don't frequent this thread...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...no troe...no train...no nropp...nojfen...nope just a man and his aliases...it seems like the vets here stay way from this thread!  
     
    smatt721
    smatt721
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 5277
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:08 PM ET #720

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    0-1-1 for the day...7-5-1 for the year...

    Dude when playing shit dogs, usually it works best to wait out the line..........like 10 - 15 minutes before. What I don't understand though is why U in this thread bust'n KP when with all them red stars U should just be playing ur own plays...............

    These type of plays may not be for U.......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    0-1-1 for the day...7-5-1 for the year...

    Dude when playing shit dogs, usually it works best to wait out the line..........like 10 - 15 minutes before. What I don't understand though is why U in this thread bust'n KP when with all them red stars U should just be playing ur own plays...............

    These type of plays may not be for U.......

     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:11 PM ET #721

    Somebody has to keep the Professor company...I mean he might just go crazy in here posting to himself...
    Reply
    Somebody has to keep the Professor company...I mean he might just go crazy in here posting to himself...
     
    smatt721
    smatt721
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 5277
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:14 PM ET #722

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I wonder why the REAL vets of this site don't frequent this thread...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...no troe...no train...no nropp...nojfen...nope just a man and his aliases...it seems like the vets here stay way from this thread!  

    Wrong again Son........these guys respect KP's abilities & knowledge to cap games........

    Again, these type of plays may not be for U.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I wonder why the REAL vets of this site don't frequent this thread...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...no troe...no train...no nropp...nojfen...nope just a man and his aliases...it seems like the vets here stay way from this thread!  

    Wrong again Son........these guys respect KP's abilities & knowledge to cap games........

    Again, these type of plays may not be for U.....

     
    dgnerate
    dgnerate
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 970
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:15 PM ET #723

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I wonder why the REAL vets of this site don't frequent this thread...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...no troe...no train...no nropp...nojfen...nope just a man and his aliases...it seems like the vets here stay way from this thread!  

    PitchBlack2011
    looks like you've been kept in the dark your whole life 

    i see that you're not even a capper yourself, you're just a clueless parasite tailing others picks. if you can't take a loss(tailing), then gambling is not for you. Real Vets as you called them are busy with their own threads so that should answer your dumb question. Kineprofessor has more than earned the respect from "REAL Vets" that's why you don't see them talking trash in here.PROSPECTS like you on the other hand, seem to just pop out from nowhere and ask too many questions(typical for a prospect). Go make your own thread and get out of here. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    I wonder why the REAL vets of this site don't frequent this thread...hmmmmmmmmmmmm...no troe...no train...no nropp...nojfen...nope just a man and his aliases...it seems like the vets here stay way from this thread!  

    PitchBlack2011
    looks like you've been kept in the dark your whole life 

    i see that you're not even a capper yourself, you're just a clueless parasite tailing others picks. if you can't take a loss(tailing), then gambling is not for you. Real Vets as you called them are busy with their own threads so that should answer your dumb question. Kineprofessor has more than earned the respect from "REAL Vets" that's why you don't see them talking trash in here.PROSPECTS like you on the other hand, seem to just pop out from nowhere and ask too many questions(typical for a prospect). Go make your own thread and get out of here. 
     
    Harvey23
    Harvey23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1623
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:24 PM ET #724

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Marist

    Denver

    Definitely the difference in winning and losing over the course of the whole season as well, not just on the system.  Before I published it four years and the first year it was starting up we were getting 1-3 pts in our favor in almost all the plays (as so many people wouldn't dare but on those "horrible" teams; then last year, especially when the pay touts were giving out the system plays etc., we had less move our way, many hold solid, and a few move against us - that hurts long-term profitability to be sure.  Nice thing is that non-system teams are still not getting respect, like Marist and Citadel (both 7-1 their last 8 ATS) and a few others as well - that is why I keep insisting that the almost system plays and the under the radar plays are so important to the thread.

    Thanks for the Marist pick bud. Saw your analysis , Looked in to it myself and played it. Thanks.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Marist

    Denver

    Definitely the difference in winning and losing over the course of the whole season as well, not just on the system.  Before I published it four years and the first year it was starting up we were getting 1-3 pts in our favor in almost all the plays (as so many people wouldn't dare but on those "horrible" teams; then last year, especially when the pay touts were giving out the system plays etc., we had less move our way, many hold solid, and a few move against us - that hurts long-term profitability to be sure.  Nice thing is that non-system teams are still not getting respect, like Marist and Citadel (both 7-1 their last 8 ATS) and a few others as well - that is why I keep insisting that the almost system plays and the under the radar plays are so important to the thread.

    Thanks for the Marist pick bud. Saw your analysis , Looked in to it myself and played it. Thanks.  

     
     
    U369151
    U369151
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2012 - 9:38 PM ET #725

    Kp you really are a dick. You only post your condescending crap for ego preservation. Whatever system guy. 
    Reply
    Kp you really are a dick. You only post your condescending crap for ego preservation. Whatever system guy. 
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 293031 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,486
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,818
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.